You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Breaking the rules???

2»

Comments

• edited December 2012
    can i just say i hate beaneh. He's alwyas right ;)

• edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Breaking the rules???:
    can i just say i hate beaneh. He's alwyas right ;)
    Posted by nffc4eva

thanks babes love you too textback xx
  • edited December 2012
    Just one thing to say. Is this sort of collusion easier on 6 max ? And the second one thing I have to say is -I'd scrap dym's as players would have to ply standard S&G's and I wouldn't have to go elsewhere to get a game ! The third one thing is I spotted collusion on one site - adjused my play and beat them so collusion can work against the colluders.
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Breaking the rules???:
    Just one thing to say. Is this sort of collusion easier on 6 max ? And the second one thing I have to say is -I'd scrap dym's as players would have to ply standard S&G's and I wouldn't have to go elsewhere to get a game ! The third one thing is I spotted collusion on one site - adjused my play and beat them so collusion can work against the colluders.
    Posted by tiercel
    Collusion is easier if the players are close together at the table. So yes, in 6-max it's easier to collude because they're more likely to be close to one another.

People cheating can still be beaten but there's no way to gain an advantage over them. You can be a good player or pick up strong hands, just as against anyone else but if your opponents are working together it's always harder.

Regular SNG's are also open to collusion but not quite to the degree that DYM's are.

I agree with you about wanting more SNG's running, though. There was some chat about it a couple of weeks ago but nothing's been said since. I will bump that thread to see if any Sky folks want to comment.
  • edited December 2012
    OH DEAR, i haven't been on for a couple of days and have just seen this post, or i would have done it sooner. I was one of the players involved. Not once did I chat about any hands, and i knew that the other player involved in the hand didn't mean what he said, and i would like sky to look at the how chat as the hand plays out and then confirm it on this post please, The one hand where this will be proven, after the other person has said this, i didn't make a play against him even though short, the blinds where 150 300, i was small blind i think , and he raised to 600, i shoved my last about 1000 chips, i think jordz then folds, and the other player insta calls like i knew he would at any point with a hand, he had 55, i had 99 my 99 holds im back in the game, so when i jammed i had a hand and when he called to take me out he had a hand, I hope this has shed some light into what he said being taken by me as i thought it was said by him, just as a joke, PLEASE when sky look into the play can you reply here to confirm what i have said
  • edited December 2012
    think at any level and not just DYM,s  surely its just speech play - Eveyone does it a lot more nowadays  on other sites as well - Part of the online game now
  • edited December 2012
    Etiquette is that no-one should be talking about their own cards - live or mucked - during the hand. The only exceptions to this are (1) if your cards are live, you can speculate about what other people might have, or make vague statements about your own hand "I've got nothing/a strong hand" etc, and (2) when the hand gets heads up, either player can reveal their hand if they want. Having said this, some card rooms disallow (2).