You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Live hand limp reraise

2»

Comments

• edited December 2012
    To be fair its not as bad as it sounds as raise isolating is much harder than youy would think in a pub game, literally 7/10 50vpip+ stations in these games. I started out plkaying in games like this but slightly smaller. 

IMO I def wouldn't limp behind to open limpers with any of the following broadways and up A7,K8,Q9,J9. 

I would limp behind with hands like 64o,54o,T6o,etc and T4s,95s,85s etc. 

Obv we're playing FoF on these multiway pots unless theres a huge spot to exploit 

Still raising all pairs any position tbh and cbetting standard boards,. 

EDIT: obv villain had an overpair here... 

• edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Live hand limp reraise:
    this whole hand sounds awful. worst part I think is the tanking when he jams (from your facebook post).  you make basically top top and you want to bet fold.
    Posted by scotty77
    Yes when i thought about the hand i figured hed just gone crazy with aj or aq and only hand i think he could have that would have played it like this is 10s or jacks which seems unlikely.
  • edited December 2012
    I like to get myself in awkward spots from a smooth call with k9 to getting 20,000 chips in the middle.  This is way i am in tournaments my entire stack is capable of going in the middle at any given point lol.  Went on the drink tonight and doing some christmas shopping tomorrow hopefully il come back refreshed after that lol!