You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

C4P DAILY TARGETS TO REACH 10K FOR PRIORITY CLUB ( JANUARY )

ckdckd
edited January 2013 in Poker Chat
1st - 323
2nd - 646
3rd - 969
4th - 1292
5th - 1615 
6th - 1938
7th - 2261
8th - 2584
9th - 2907
10th - 3230
11th - 3553
12th - 3876
13th - 4199
14th - 4522
15th - 4845
16th - 5168
17th - 5491
18th - 5814
19th - 6137
20th - 6460
21st - 6783
22nd - 7106
23rd - 7429
24th - 7752
25th - 8075
26th - 8398
27th - 8721
28th - 9044
29th - 9367
30th - 9690
31st - 10013

Comments

• ckdckd
    edited January 2013
  • edited January 2013

IN! Ggogogogogogogogogogog
  • edited January 2013
    I'm torn about whether I'm gonna go for this or not. Was discussing it with the girlfriend yesterday...

I'm playing £10 Hypers these days so have already worked out I'd just need to play 2000 games in the month for Priority and I can get in about 25 games per hour, but that's still a fair few hours.

Big commitment cos it will take over my whole month outside of work and I don't wanna do it half cocked, like I'm either gonna do it or not, don't wanna put a load of effort in and then realise it's taking up too much time and finish on 7k or something. I know I CAN do it, just whether I want to or not

I'll let ya know.
  • edited January 2013
    gl but foocinel have a day off mate....
  • edited January 2013
    Day 1 C4P : 221

My first day back after some time off and i havent really wanted to put alot of time in today, so for roughly 2hours im happy enough with that. I will grind it up on another day. GL all
  • edited January 2013
    I'm going for 30k but have a ski hol planned so might be tough.  Plus, I've been to hung over to play yet.

Let's do this!
  • edited January 2013
    I'm in.

Going for 30k
  • edited January 2013
    im at abit of a wits end, i dont want to play as much cash this month, want to get back into MTT's .... But i know i will never make priority without playing some cash/ sng's.... what to do ... what to do..
  • ckdckd
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: C4P DAILY TARGETS TO REACH 10K FOR PRIORITY CLUB ( JANUARY ):
    im at abit of a wits end, i dont want to play as much cash this month, want to get back into MTT's .... But i know i will never make priority without playing some cash/ sng's.... what to do ... what to do..
    Posted by smarr

do whats best mate 

after thinking about it i will just be playing for fun if i make it i make it 

dont really see the point of priority as dont really get much out of it apart from 2 free games

there is targets that you get to win free things but there well out of reach 

so is priority worth it ?  ....... no 

if i make it thats great but will not be going nuts over it  as even the extra bonus for 3 months is nothing 

gl all and wish you well 

• edited January 2013
    I dont hink i am going to "go" for it. But i have 980 points so far. Playing 10nl and a bit of 20nl. ill see close to the time wether i think i can put the hours in i have been. Altho i have been of work so i prob cant ;/
  • edited January 2013
    Wow, 980 points @ 10nl and 20nl in 2 days Shaun... 1 of 2 things is happening... either you have slept for 48 hours or you haven't folded a hand since 1st Jan... I know what I've got my money on lol
  • edited January 2013
    what exactly is the benefit for 3+ months ??? what would you get for 12k in points for instance?
  • edited January 2013
    lol and what is that lambert? i havent folded a hand i guess? lol. i stayed up new years. got pi**ed. gf went to bed. i stayed on till 6:30 in morning. by then i hd 400 or 500 lol playing from 1 - 6:30. the gf was like "your not staying in bed all day" so i got up at 10 :P i havent much to do atm as im off work, so pretty much been playing poker. Lets just say i have made £300 in 2 days from 10nl/20nl so i must be doing some thing right;P 
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: C4P DAILY TARGETS TO REACH 10K FOR PRIORITY CLUB ( JANUARY ):
    what exactly is the benefit for 3+ months ??? what would you get for 12k in points for instance?
    Posted by smarr
    The amount of pence per point increases a bit so for example, 10k you normally get 2.8p per point, but after 3 months, it changes to 3.1 pence

So 10k points changes from £280 to £310. Not a huge difference if you're just scraping Priority but if you're smashing the points it'll make a big difference.
  • edited January 2013
    It's not worth going for priority just for the sake of being priority.  I don't honestly think it's worth it unless you going to be over 20k c4p.

Lambert, you could play some turbo dym alongside your mtt's.  You have to factor in the slight edge you would lose by doing this in order to get extra £ for being priority.
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: C4P DAILY TARGETS TO REACH 10K FOR PRIORITY CLUB ( JANUARY ) : The amount of pence per point increases a bit so for example, 10k you normally get 2.8p per point, but after 3 months, it changes to 3.1 pence So 10k points changes from £280 to £310. Not a huge difference if you're just scraping Priority but if you're smashing the points it'll make a big difference.
    Posted by Lambert180
    No comment to my post? lol :(

i have 1100 c4p atm with 50quid cash profit
  • edited January 2013

C4P - 567

havent finished for the day, but put in a little bit more time today than yesterday so will have made up what i was short on in a couple of days.

• ckdckd
    edited January 2013
    C4P - 567 havent finished for the day, but put in a little bit more time today than yesterday so will have made up what i was short on in a couple of days.
    Posted by smarr
    wd mate keep it up

on 1k at the mo but not playing for it 

might take some time off as getting fed up of poker now 
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: C4P DAILY TARGETS TO REACH 10K FOR PRIORITY CLUB ( JANUARY ) : wd mate keep it up on 1k at the mo but not playing for it  might take some time off as getting fed up of poker now 
    Posted by ckd
    I understand that mate, really feeling the same myself!
  • edited January 2013
    logging tonight with 756 C4P, so im on track , and an £80 profit to go along with it.

and to top it all off i really enjoyed it tonight
  • edited January 2013
    Can someone please clear something up with me on the C4P bonus.  When I get to 500 points I get £4.  When I get to 1,000 points I get £10.  Is that £14 total or £10 only if I get to 1,000 points.

So if I earn 10,000 points for priority, will I get £280 bonus or over £2,000?  Might sound silly, just wanted to be sure.

Thanks
  • edited January 2013
    Can someone please clear something up with me on the C4P bonus.  When I get to 500 points I get £4.  When I get to 1,000 points I get £10.  Is that £14 total or £10 only if I get to 1,000 points. So if I earn 10,000 points for priority, will I get £280 bonus or over £2,000?  Might sound silly, just wanted to be sure. Thanks
    Posted by IWYS
    1000 pts= £10 only. u always get the single highest amount.
    10,000 pts=£280
  • edited January 2013
    C4P - 1223

Definately wont be making priority with my new challenge, but will be depositing £30 from time to time late at night to play some cash, so hopefully that will keep the points rising.
  • edited January 2013

hi all,
    decided i'm not going for priority this month.
    2 reasons.as last month was a hard grind and didn't exactly go as i'd wished,profit wise,i've decided against it.
    secondly my poker arm is still aching quite badly due to playing twice as much as normal last month,so it's really my only option tbh.

good luck though to everyone that's taking it on.
    i'll still be keeping an eye on everyones progress.

i've been playing 4 tables nl4 today with my oposite hand.  lol  (even managed a win,which is quite encouraging as well as unusual.  won £6.71  + 37 c4p   lol) 
    (worth trying it sometime if you've never played with the other hand before...it's a real struugle to start with,well i found it was anyway.your brain is telling you one thing and it's like your hand has a mind of it's own,and does the complete oposite...very strange and comical at times.  lol)

gl all
    :)
    dev
  • edited January 2013
    Hi,

Can anyone tell what is the best way to get c4p as im new on this site and it sounds pretty good any advice would be welcome  thanks
  • ckdckd
    edited January 2013
    Hi, Can anyone tell what is the best way to get c4p as im new on this site and it sounds pretty good any advice would be welcome  thanks
    Posted by NcisEds
     you get points by playing in games 

mtt / stt you get 10 points for every £1 rake so a 11 dym game would give you 10 points 

the more games the more points 

check out the promo page for more info on c4p 
  • edited January 2013
  • ckdckd
    edited January 2013
    thanks ckd
    Posted by NcisEds

no probs mate 
  • edited January 2013
    i think i may give this a go, im a little behind on the points at the momnet so have some actching up to do!
  • edited January 2013
    Didn't get to play much today as I was busy, so still behind and only on 1200pts 

Could have played a bit longer tonight but have been running so bad over the last two days I just couldn't be bothered with it, haha.

Only finished 1BI down for the day after all the bad beats and coolers, so kinda happy I clawed my way back.

Will try for a big day tomorrow before I go back to work.