You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tues night Live show with Fowler and Redmond Lee 7pm CH861 ***official show thread***

2»

Comments

• edited January 2013
    Id like to fast forward those long haul flights, especially the one's where you turn around to find the whole plane fast asleep apart from you!!!
  • edited January 2013
    hello again guys,

just like to say thanks for the advice very helpful, im in the £100 deepstack with 29 players left and currnetly 2nd chip leader

hopefully can take it down

thanks again

sam aka nicholl264
  • edited January 2013
    Sorry guys didnt realise id won a prize, this must of beenduring the time when the mrs came in from work and took over the tv. luckily im back now and watching online!! Fantastic show guys, keep up the good work!!!
  • edited January 2013
    Ideal Poker playing set-up

Sat on sofa in pjs or yoga pants - 
    Latte in hand, 
    Good tunes in background and Sammydrid (my son) looking after the dog - as she always wants to be let out at the wrong time. She just wont wait for the 5 minute break!!
  • edited January 2013
    Did you watch Click recently, to ask that question?

I guess the things I would fast forward through are half time when i'm watching football, those meandering few pages of a book, moments of extreme awkwardness (you know, like the time when Rosemary Shrager 'popped' on I'm A Celebrity), things like that.

I think the thing I'd most like to fast forward though, is that seemingly interminable period of time when a live opponent stares you down, and up, and down again, before folding what is certainly the best hand to your stone cold bluff. I'm working so hard to try to not give anything away but I could really do with the helping hand!
  • edited January 2013
    Hey guys, - thx for a thorough & informative reply.

I think I'll set some time aside and go over a selection of sesssions hands over the last bunch of losing sessions.

Much Appreciiated.

Anna - as regards my Wife joining up, Hasn't happened yet. Been a bit busy the last few days, but watch this space, - I'll let you know for sure.

thanks Again,

- PJ
  • edited January 2013
    I would use the fast forward button when I've just shoved my whole stack in on a massive bluff..... and my oppo has quads!  Just make the next two cards come as soon as possible so I can just dissapear and hide underneath a rock!

I would also like a rewind button so  I can rewind a pot when I haven't got as much value as possible!  Does Reds ever feel this way after he has seen his oppos hand and realised that he could of got all of his stack instead of just half of it?
  • edited January 2013
    I carry a pet rock for such situations.  If not I will seek out Duaine Johnson and hide under him
  • edited January 2013
    Congratulations to ASHP1979, MRCOXY, POKERTREV and CLEANSWEEP who all win free entry in to Thursday night's mini bounty hunter at 8.15pm!
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Tues night Live show with Fowler and Redmond Lee 7pm CH861 ***official show thread***:
    Congratulations to ASHP1979 , MRCOXY , POKERTREV and CLEANSWEEP  who all win free entry in to Thursday night's mini bounty hunter at 8.15pm!
    Posted by Sky_Louis
    Thank you very much!
    Sadly I missed the show because I was to busy making a numpty of myself in the £5k turbo three hours satelliting to play one hand. lol
    I promise I'll last longer in the mini, I'll sit out the first five minutes pmsl
  • edited January 2013
    Do we still have to register for the mini even though we've won a seat??? Answers on a postcard please!!
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Tues night Live show with Fowler and Redmond Lee 7pm CH861 ***official show thread***:
    Do we still have to register for the mini even though we've won a seat??? Answers on a postcard please!!
    Posted by MrCoxy
    Morning Mr Coxy.

No, you will be (or should be....) automatically registered.

Check the Lobby early afternoon, & yoor name should be there. If it is not, have a word with Customer Care.

Good luck! 
  • edited January 2013
    Thank you tikay. Looking forward to the show 2nite. have a few interesting things to tell which i think mite be up your street. thank you once again. Speak later!!!