You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sunday night live with Sarah Champion and Ryan Spittles *****official show thread and competition!**

2»

Comments

• edited January 2013
    Evening all,

Enjoying Ryans superb analysis.

Fav' MTT poker player  : Eric Sidel , consistent winner . cash has to be Sam Trickett.  

Question for Ryan re. multi tabling ; mini view or large monitors ? .

All the best.

Phil Boyle
  • edited January 2013
    Thanks folks,

Very grateful.  Maybe not the answer I wanted to hear as it's going to cost me £800 but I guess the nights still young.

If you have time for another question.  Do you use any training sites and if so, which ones?

Promise I will leave you alone now!

:-)

• edited January 2013
    hi sarah
    you asked the question about the best tourny player v best cash if you look at the episode of high stakes poker where jason mercier (who is ranked best tourny player in world) watch how easy ivey and dwan take him apart
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Sunday night live with Sarah Champion and Ryan Spittles *****official show thread and competition!*****:
    Good to see you back on the screen Sarah and WD to Ryan for his play in the £55 BH last night and well done to tommy D for his exploiys last night I felt like a bit of an uderdog in that game last night after sateliting in for £6 and dint last to long although didn,t play that bad. Its well of my normal BR games tho but was good experience as welll Doin ok tonight elsewhere after being 3rd from 16 out of 298 players at PLO, after cashing in last PLO MTT have a goood show Paul EDIT - Didnt know youd not played HU before in agame with tommy - What a coinsidence after someone asked you on the last show who you thought was best player between you two
    Posted by MP33
    Sigh - wish it was more than a $4 game now- 1st of 6 now (I,post up if i win) - got $69 dolars locked up tho

Keep the tips coming esp anything on PLO Omaha
  • edited January 2013
    Super speed would be a good enhancement.  I could stay in bed an extra couple of hours before hot footing it over to Uni, I could 40-table without timing out, and I could go to the toilet AND get a cup of tea made in the synchronised break.
  • edited January 2013

hi sarah, ryan,

6 left in the jackpot

time main mini      
    22:17 67 75      

adamw1ns 2 28      
    Lex18 24 68      
    memfno 27 39      
    jammy27 35 67      
    subsnw 49 31      
    matisback 57 15      

• edited January 2013
    I assumed the moustached man with the hat must be humberto brenes?   Can't think who else it could be?
  • edited January 2013
    I think the man with the black cap and mustache must be Tikay in his "I'm Paul Rutherford of Frankie Goes To Hollywood" phase
  • edited January 2013
    Question for Ryan.  I seem to be doing a lot of chips in tournaments when I get min 3bet.  I tend to assume that this is usually a top hand, so I tend to call in position with any 2 getting 5-1 or similar.  I never know how to proceed if I hit the flop sideways.  Do you think I should just fold to min 3bets especially in the mid to late stages of tournaments when the stacks start to get shallow?

Ta

W
  • edited January 2013
    Bottom left... Dixie Dean possibly?  Haven't heard from him in a while?
  • edited January 2013
    my fav player on sky poker is ryan spittles

magical thing i could do would be to see through the cards

neagranu is my favourite other player

i see brunson and feguson
  • edited January 2013
    Congratulations to BUFC, RUSTY_RING, PIGSBODY and FCHD who win free entry in to Tuesday night's mini event!
  • edited January 2013
    Thanks Sarah and Ryan..
    And well done to the other winners, and all who posted.
  • edited January 2013
    Thanks all at Sky. I will try to use the free entry well.