You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Poster's freeroll - 'the list'

edited December 2009 in Sky Poker Tournaments
Hey guys,

please see the list of names who have qualified for this week's poster's freeroll (Wednesday 7.30pm)

* NEW RULE - please could everyone playing in this tournament upload an avatar to their community profile*

if you don't know how just shout and i'll explain.

EDIT - to upload an avatar.... first click on the 'my profile' link on the top account bar of your screen (next to 'free bets'. you will then be taken to your profile area. click on 'edit profile' or alternatively 'my profile' -  both have the same effect. from here you will see an image uploader with your current blank generic avatar. click 'browse' find an image you have saved in your computer, when viewing the image you want click 'open', this will then send the image off for approval. you should then see a message 'awaiting approval', scroll down the page and click 'save'. once the has been approved you will have one brand new, shiny community image!

after all, this tournament is to promote the community so i only thought it only right that all players involved embrace all elements of the community and each have their own avatar.

thank you!

dav1964
acebarry10
vaigret
loonytoons
PILLOWMAN
JAEGERBOMB
Kiwini4u
phil12uk
IRISHROVER
DOHHHHHHH
oynutter