You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Poster's freeroll - 'the list'

2»

Comments

• edited November 2009
    hi rich ,
               how ye doinggggggg  m8yyyyyy,

looking good you still working out i see.

wow nice biceps ,

ty once again for the invite for this posters freeroll ,

it wouldn't really bother me as such if i got it or not ,

well i kinda would be ever so slightly   annoyed as such if i was not,

nope i would be annoyed if you left me out ,

infact i think i would have to have a word with you if you had not invited me ,

ok i will be honest i would have went over to skypoker headquarters ,

hunted you down buried you,

then buried your spouse ,

then your mother ,

father,

your fathers mistress,

grandmother ,

grandfather,

dog,

dog walker,

cat,

and then boiled your bunny,

so as said doesn't bother me really this posters  freeroll,

regards
               your irish m8 rover

• edited November 2009
    I feel so lucky to be playing with this great group of people.

Hope I can improve on last weeks dreadful performance which allowed me to do a Poker slang Rhyme instead and get more posts to be in again.

God works in mysterious ways.

See you all wednesday.
  • edited November 2009
    thanks rich 4 entry,ive uploaded avatar hope it works
  • edited November 2009
    Hi rich

maybe you could consider converting the avatars of those in the posters freeroll in the same way that was done for the original bloggers. Not sure if it is too time consuming or not, but it would give the game more of that community feel that you were talking about.

Ray
  • edited November 2009
    Not in it again! Note to self, must find more time to post :( boooo

Ray: we can't use the original blogger avatars at the tables, so the actual 'game' would not have much of a change. Plus we dont look like our 'blogger' avatars lol I look like the phantom of the Opera!
  • edited November 2009
    Ive done woeful in this the last 2 weeks so Im aiming to play a bit better this week!
  • edited November 2009
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Poster's freeroll - 'the list':
    hi rich ,            how ye doinggggggg  m8yyyyyy,                      looking good you still working out i see.                   wow nice biceps ,            ty once again for the invite for this posters freeroll , it wouldn't really bother me as such if i got it or not , well i kinda would be ever so slightly   annoyed as such if i was not, nope i would be annoyed if you left me out , infact i think i would have to have a word with you if you had not invited me , ok i will be honest i would have went over to skypoker headquarters , hunted you down buried you, then buried your spouse , then your mother , father, your fathers mistress, grandmother , grandfather, dog, dog walker, cat, and then boiled your bunny, so as said doesn't bother me really this posters  freeroll, regards            your irish m8 rover
    Posted by IRISHROVER

ouch!
  • edited December 2009
    Hi rich maybe you could consider converting the avatars of those in the posters freeroll in the same way that was done for the original bloggers. Not sure if it is too time consuming or not, but it would give the game more of that community feel that you were talking about. Ray
    Posted by Buistyboy

we had to get our designers involved to produce those avatars. they were a sort of thank you present for being the first batch of bloogers and doing such a wonderful job. i would dearly love to produce everyone one of these but i'm afraid i simply wouldn't be able to get enough of their time.

you wouldn't believe how long it actually takes to produce one of these!
  • edited December 2009
    Cheers again for the invite,

best tourney all week! :)
  • edited December 2009
    Ah im on the list!!!

It will be my first posters freeroll so looking forward to it!

Thanks Rich!!!
  • edited December 2009
    if you would like a quick, easy and fun way to make a cool avatar click here.

i will also make this thread sticky in the shed so others can find it easily.
  • edited December 2009
    I've done absolutely nothing since winning the first one, so this week i may concentrate a bit more and last more than half hour lol.
  • edited December 2009
    DOH,

Not on the list AGAIN lol,

Will keep trying

Shanker1974
  • edited December 2009
    With all the TKO posts this week I don't envy SkyRich his job of trying to pick the top 50 posters
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Poster's freeroll - 'the list' : we had to get our designers involved to produce those avatars. they were a sort of thank you present for being the first batch of bloogers and doing such a wonderful job. i would dearly love to produce everyone one of these but i'm afraid i simply wouldn't be able to get enough of their time. you wouldn't believe how long it actually takes to produce one of these!
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Yet another reason to treasure the 'gift' we four received. Cheers again Rich. 

Now I need to get posting more lol
  • edited December 2009
    IM BACK!!!!!!!!

HAD MY R&R AND NOW FULLY REFRESHED AND READY 2 LOSE

TYVM XX
  • edited December 2009
    really looking forward to it :) good banter at the tables and the prize on offer for a freeroll is brilliant :)
  • edited December 2009
    good game tonight, some good banter as always :) Was going well till my aces lost to sevens :)

And as i post this barry is 3rd in the chip standings with 12 to go, if he wins again we might as well just call it the acebarry10 freeroll!
  • edited December 2009
    good game tonight, some good banter as always :)Was going well till my aces lost to sevens :) And as i post this barry is 3rd in the chip standings with 12 to go, if he wins again we might as well just call it the acebarry10 freeroll!
    Posted by Hogg321
    I have a vague recollection of that ;-)

Great game, a real giggle. Fortunately I was up against Tikay'ers so was able to increase my chipstack.

• edited December 2009
    I was unable log on for the freeroll due to unforeseen circumstances at the last minute :(

Maybe if i bump my post count up in the weekend I can make enough for the next 1, lol.