You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonight On The Telly- Channel 861 Sky Poker TV with Rich and Stu- plus Best Alias vote for prizes

13»

Comments

• edited January 2013
    Only note I have on Rich is one word.  VALUE!!!
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Tonight On The Telly- Channel 861 Sky Poker TV with Rich and Stu- plus Best Alias vote for prizes:
    best alias is giezahaun Glasgow slang for give me a hand amazing' plus i bet richard cant say it correct cmon rich your best glasgow accent thanks drrungood
    Posted by DrRunGood
    thanks for the mention DrRunGood (another great poker name) although I used the old scottish way of spelling gies with a s as in giesahaun and as used by a certain Rabbie Burns in one of his well known poems Auld Lang Syne. the use of the z does represent the way it is spoken by the modern glaswegian especially after a dram or two is consumed. Rich your effort was fine. Carlo was reading out a leaderboard I was on - a pained expression came over his face as he came to giesahaun - possibly he could not work out how to pronounce it- and there was a notable pause - i imagined the gallery were giving Carlo their usual help and assistance with advice how to pronounce it!!! Carlo in the end swerved any attempt at it. This was one of the funniest moments from the show.
  • edited January 2013
    Good evening guys

Have you considered getting Graham Phipps back on the show?

You could introduce yourselves as 
    Eye Rich Stew

In terms of alias names - I collect biros, and have feel that 15 is a good amount to have in a pencil case. 

The best name by far is RogueCell. 

She is a top haematologist and her name wins hands down. 

Worst name is Rich Orford. Poor Orford  would have least won the sympathy vote ;)

Great show guys

Pen Fifteen
  • edited January 2013
    Congratulations to PUPPETJACK, BUFC, JANANA and MP33 who win free entry in to Thursday night's mini bounty hunter!
  • edited January 2013
    Cheers chappies, that's very nice of you.

I tip my hat to thee.
  • edited January 2013
    Thx guys - not won  aprize for ages -not even sure what it is - i,ll taje a look 

just been sat nxt to chrisdboy -in a £10 BH - My aces got busted but luckilly his held up against some ones k8  and took a head