You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Moron Watch -When will Sky ever act?

2»

Comments

• edited January 2013
    Joking aside from prev post, I do think it is the sites problem and not the player.

if wanted to do this regurlarly and honestly(and say i am a winning player) i will likely be forced to do this bumhunting lark, no reg would play me! So there is no other way around it for a good H/U player, hed be forced to sit and wait i.e bumhunt.

So it falls down to the site and i cant see the site being bothered.
  • edited January 2013
    get rid of HU imo
  • edited January 2013
    or find a solution that doesn't completely kill off the best form of poker
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Moron Watch -When will Sky ever act?:
    or find a solution that doesn't completely kill off the best form of poker
    Posted by zing

lol

lol

lol

the best form

where awful players lose quickest, and the second anyone is competent no one plays each other. ya

it's hardly as intricate as 6max, or deep pokers.

but w/e you agree SOMETHING should be done, AND I agree that HU shouldn't be altogether removed.
  • edited January 2013
    "or find a solution that doesn't completely kill off the best form of poker"

Few people will mourn it's passing - even now there's only one game running, at 2p/4p. I believe two people were actually playing at 25p/50p for a short while earlier this afternoon though.
  • edited January 2013
    Perhaps Sky could introduce Virtual Beach towels for the Heads Up tables?
    If nothing else it might encourage the Germans to join Sky Poker! lol
  • edited January 2013
    +1 for beach towels.

those up earliest win! :-)

Don't mention ze war.
  • edited February 2013
    I don't get why sky should care about it--- or anyone else for that matter---- As far I can see, the only people it bothers are those that want a mad donkey on their table instead of playing hu at a table they can't afford to risk playing on.

Or maybe I'm very much mistaken, in which case I agree with ajs and beaneh, and sky should identify all those mad donkeys and force them to sit at their table, where their bums are freely available to everyone. ---- including Orford, obviously.
  • edited February 2013
    Ya sure, why shouldn't sky care about 20+ bumhunters that produce very little rake and take money out of the site, let them carry on making a joke out of the lobby.
  • edited February 2013
    yeh!!-- the high stakes players that do not bumhunt are the ones with proper moral principles that would never even dream of taking cash from someone that throws away money for fun!

People that take money from idiots are no better than people that sell unnecessary items at a profit without telling anyone that they really would be better off buying something else!!!
  • edited February 2013
    But if they got rid of the HU tables...

...then who would we degen our money away to when we go on monkey tilt?
  • edited February 2013
    SkyPoker> We have a 100% poker points boost on all Heads Up cash tables until midnight tonight!
  • edited February 2013
    Only works if people play though :P No points for sitting there :D
  • edited February 2013
    lol just thought i'd post as i didnt know it was the case til i saw it on the side, going to give it a little go myself tonight