You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sunday night live with Sarah and tikay, close but no cigar...*****official show thread*****

2»

Comments

• edited February 2013

Super Bowl.

I compare this to chucking some paint at a wall......then watching it dry. Then chucking some more paint....and watching it dry. Rinse and repeat for hours.

Each to their own :)

Meanwhile, in some 'proper' sport....England have just won the World Cup (in darts)
  • edited February 2013
    Hi Sarah and Tikay,
    Thank you for my mini seat courtesy of Thursdays show.
    I finished 114th out of 411 with only myself to blame, falling in love with Aces. 
    I've got several close but no Cigars but none as good as we've heard so far!

I did place a £1 ten team football accumulator
    the first nine teams won, and I thought it was all going on Celtic the following day.
    I checked my slip and to my horror I'd ticked the box for Dunfermline by mistake.
    I went back to the bookies to see if I could change it. but it was a case of "No Way Jose!" as the bet had started they wouldn't change it.
    As you can imagine I cursed my poor penmanship! didn't even check the result as Celtic were unbeatable at the time, then forgot all about it.
    It was only the following week when half the customers my local bookies started tapping me up for coffees. I found out. Dunfermline had won 1.0 and there was £1,500 behind the counter waiting for me!

Thanks once again for a great show! Have a safe trip home
  • edited February 2013
    Congratulations to BENJI94, BODWETRUST REELER and MRCOXY who win free entry in to Tuesday night's mini Open!