You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Priority smashed!!

edited February 2013 in Poker Chat

Bit of a brag post for someone who doesn't play more than 5 tables at once and no higher than nl100 wanted see how quick I could reach it and got there 2 minutes ago!.

That's what playing 18 hours a day 4 days straight not leaving the house and ordering takeaways cus your to lazy to cook and had to keep the focus!

So yea pretty chuffed not down to priority it self just setting a goal and sein how quick I could do it!

Comments

• ckdckd
    edited February 2013
    In Response to Priority smashed!!:
    Bit of a brag post for someone who doesn't play more than 5 tables at once and no higher than nl100 wanted see how quick I could reach it and got there 2 minutes ago!. That's what playing 18 hours a day 4 days straight not leaving the house and ordering takeaways cus your to lazy to cook and had to keep the focus! So yea pretty chuffed not down to priority it self just setting a goal and sein how quick I could do it!
    Posted by kidwiz10
    how much are you up/down though as the rr games take there toll

wd though
  • edited February 2013
  • edited February 2013
    Hey ckd im up just over £1k this month so far had good mtt finishes and hypers been good to me for once.

Yea they can be bad but personally I think it depends how you run in them if you can win say a certain amount more than you lose(requires luck of course) this will cover the rake.

I don't play RR as much as I used to only played quite a few over certain period.

Hey mum not quite sure been thinking that myself girlfriend been gone since start month and wont be back till wedesday but I no wont be able play as much then eg probly go for about 25k should be okaii to be honest
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Priority smashed!!:
    Bit of a brag post for someone who doesn't play more than 5 tables at once and no higher than nl100 wanted see how quick I could reach it and got there 2 minutes ago!. That's what playing 18 hours a day 4 days straight not leaving the house and ordering takeaways cus your to lazy to cook and had to keep the focus! So yea pretty chuffed not down to priority it self just setting a goal and sein how quick I could do it!
    Posted by kidwiz10
    good effort pal, im on 4k, target of 28k,, u mays well go all out now and hit a big score lyk 60k!!!
  • edited February 2013
    well this is something.

Considering like 2 months ago you were a 20/30nl player.

What happend? big tourney win?
  • edited February 2013
    Hey mate ty means a lot , Reason ive played so much is I got no distractions I cant play for life of me when other half about utter nightmare!!.

Think the new points system has helped ppl with a gam elike mine who constantly play hands in cash points just fly up.

Nice one fella good luck with that I think 60k is hard enough for the high regs who play 12+tables let alone someone who plays lower like myself to lol.

Yea my average would take me to 60k but that would be end of me for sure!!
  • edited February 2013
    Hey bolly no not at all always played nl50 but dropped down due to to many utter tight regs on every table.

I actually done a forum post on it about 2 months ago but came back to Nl50 when the points system changed as points are rewarded through amount of rake played now so suits me and probly why I earn double the points that I did previously.
  • edited February 2013

Wow, well done Wizzo!
  • edited February 2013
    hi  wd  mate  what kind of bank rolld did you start this  with
  • edited February 2013
    Thx tikay means a lot

Hey vegasman im rolled for NL100 just don't enjoy that level usually have 1 or 2 of that open but mainly nl50 I play and all mains eg so got an okaii roll for it.

I don't think its all about having the right amount of buy ins as such I guess if you wanna go for big target what lolufold says on the channel is spot on about " always keep your concentration and focus" which a few times due to amount of hours I play its hard not to.

So now ive learned if I get distracted or something just look at my points tally and it puts me back in check kinda like the better you play the more rewarded you get for it.

• edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Priority smashed!!:
    well this is something. Considering like 2 months ago you were a 20/30nl player. What happend? big tourney win?
    Posted by bolly580

Funny how theres always a dig in everything you say, perhaps its the company you keep. For once I kinda agree with you. 
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Priority smashed!! : Funny how theres always a dig in everything you say, perhaps its the company you keep. For once I kinda agree with you. 
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    1) Stop stalking me

2) Stop having a go at me and Crazyben.

3) Thanks for agreeing
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Priority smashed!! : 1) Stop stalking me 2) Stop having a go at me and Crazyben. 3) Thanks for agreeing
    Posted by bolly580[/QUOT

Dont flatter yourself this is a public forum. If you post something a bit cheeky, you deserve the comeback. 

• edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Priority smashed!! :
    In Response to Re: Priority smashed!! : 1) Stop stalking me 2) Stop having a go at me and Crazyben. 3) Thanks for agreeing Posted by bolly580[/QUOT Dont flatter yourself this is a public forum. If you post something a bit cheeky, you deserve the comeback.   
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    lol Well forgive me for thinking its pretty startling for someone to go from 5 tabling 20nl to 5 tabling 100nl in like a month
  • edited February 2013
    as usual p###ing players off in the furom , but what do i know im just a thick security guard as u like to put it
  • edited February 2013
    *gets popcorn ready*
  • edited February 2013
    Toffee popcorn? none of that salted or non salted stuff *yuk*
  • edited February 2013
    Toffee popcorn? none of that salted or non salted stuff *yuk*
    Posted by shaun09

Is this a joke?  I have never heard anything so stupid in my entire life.

SALTED POPCORN OBVIOUSLY, its the best by a mile. :-)
  • edited February 2013
    as usual p###ing players off in the furom , but what do i know im just a thick security guard as u like to put it
    Posted by CHILLIE
    LOL. You need to see what gets posted on twitter by these two before you get me. It aint pretty. 
  • edited February 2013
    Keyboard warriors FTW
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Priority smashed!! : LOL. You need to see what gets posted on twitter by these two before you get me. It aint pretty. 
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    ooooo aparently were not such a saint eh Gooner o dear o dear
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Priority smashed!! : LOL. You need to see what gets posted on twitter by these two before you get me. It aint pretty. 
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    got nothing against these two, its u i have the issue with dissing my job like your better than me, well your not, just another abuser on the site,and to be honest u say your intellagent well maybe u should act it, instead of a jumped up kid............... oh hang on u do act like that.
  • ckdckd
    edited February 2013

lol 

better than jerry sometimes 
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Priority smashed!! : Is this a joke?  I have never heard anything so stupid in my entire life. SALTED POPCORN OBVIOUSLY, its the best by a mile. :-)
    Posted by mewillows
    Nononono!! Salted just taste wrong.. Has to be Toffee popcorn FTW!!
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Priority smashed!! : Nononono!! Salted just taste wrong.. Has to be Toffee popcorn FTW!!
    Posted by shaun09
    PLUS 1!!!
  • edited February 2013
    Whats wrong with normal sweet popcorn?

• edited February 2013
    Stop eating popcorn you fat fishies
  • edited February 2013
    Whats wrong with normal sweet popcorn?
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Thats disgusting also. No taste to salted or sweet popcorn. Glad you agree with me JJ!!!!!! :thumbsup:
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Priority smashed!! : Funny how theres always a dig in everything you say, perhaps its the company you keep. For once I kinda agree with you. 
    Posted by ACEGOONER

Nothing wrong with Bolly's post. 

If you post a brag like this (which is fine to do) which includes figures etc, then you have to realise your going to get strong opinions that differ. 

• edited February 2013
    I went to the cinema with the Mrs the other month, she had popcorn, I had sweets (Yeah I'm cool) and we shared a drink. It came to about £40 with the film. That is one hell of a mark up!

Moral of the story.... umm not really sure, but well done on making priority. One thing I would say though, is if you have made the total this early then stop those RR's they're no good for you!