You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Priority smashed!!

2»

Comments

• edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Priority smashed!!:
    Whats wrong with normal sweet popcorn?
    Posted by GREGHOGG

+1
    Putting salt on popcorn is like putting gravy on apple pie . Just wrong!!
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Priority smashed!! : Funny how theres always a dig in everything you say, perhaps its the company you keep. For once I kinda agree with you. 
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    Dont know how you can talk. I saw you abusing another player for at least 15 minutes the other day. You was calling her every name under the sun. Youve also done this to me, calling me a "reg C***" if i remember correctly.
  • edited February 2013
    slightly derailed thread but i do love toffee popcorn

not enough love in here

kidwhizz well done btw )
  • edited February 2013
    We are making the mood better :D. Toffee ftw we have agreed!
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Priority smashed!! : +1 Putting salt on popcorn is like putting gravy on apple pie . Just wrong!!
    Posted by jonjo75
    Prrff... Gravy goes with everything.

I don't like popcorn at all.
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Priority smashed!! : Dont know how you can talk. I saw you abusing another player for at least 15 minutes the other day. You was calling her every name under the sun. Youve also done this to me, calling me a "reg C***" if i remember correctly.
    Posted by BigHawk89
    He done this to me aswell hahaha. I 3 bet him with JK and he called an overbet on river with A hi - it wasnt good - he lost the plot. He then proceeded to explain how "****" I was at poker. I then proceeded to sharkscope him and observe a big red line.