You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

structure all TKO's like the first one!

2»

Comments

• edited December 2009
    I understand dohhh's point that there was a lot more play in the first week, but this is a great format and gives us all the chance to play a freeroll and try the different formats of the game.  It's a bit like a team decathlon (well, pentathlon i suppose), and the variety of games adds to the interest.

I really hope the promotion is repeated because above all, it has really improved the community spirit on the site.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: structure all TKO's like the first one!:
    I understand dohhh's point that there was a lot more play in the first week, but this is a great format and gives us all the chance to play a freeroll and try the different formats of the game.  It's a bit like a team decathlon (well, pentathlon i suppose), and the variety of games adds to the interest. I really hope the promotion is repeated because above all, it has really improved the community spirit on the site.
    Posted by Buistyboy
    +1 on the spirit thing. The forum has been buzzing since this kicked off and the banter has been great, i have not seen anything like this and i've played at a lot of sites. It's unique and should be continued