You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonight's Turbo Tuesday Show - slight change of plan.

13»

Comments

• edited March 2013
    hi, good show.

happy birthday Tikay. when are you going to Australia? technical question - when are we ipad players going to be treated to an app? it is a nightmare trying to play more than one table at the moment. keep up the good work

onwards and upwards :-)

• edited March 2013
    Evening Jules and Tikay

How did I come back from less than 2BB to the final table. Loads of blind shoving and run good, until one pivotal hand. Sigh......

Still this has been my best ever cash in a MTT, Turbo Tuesday means I can get to bed early enough and be alert enough for work the following day. I will be playing this one again!
  • edited March 2013
    Hello Guys

Love tonights game, for obvious reasons! VWP all who made the money. Final Table Rail was top class, all comments clean and positive. Big commiserations to Gooner and also to my mate Macapaca. From what i can see Maca is really getting tilt OUT of his game, guess he must be approaching enough hands now to realise that in Poker, if it can happen, it will happen !! Kipling must have had poker in mind when he wrote, "If you can meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two imposters just the same".

Great stuff, onward and upward, and the rest of the week trying to bink an SPT seat.

UP THE VILLA !

Memfno
  • edited March 2013

Photo comp.

In 1934 Fred Varney, a coach operator, was on the verge of bankruptcy when he wagered all his money on five time Cheltenham Gold Cup winner Golden Miller. The horse won, restoring his fortune and Varney repaid the favour by naming his company after the racehorse. The company still operates in South-West London under the name Tellings-Golden Miller

It'd be double bubble to win a second comp in one night. Here's hoping.

Great night watching 861 .

All the best.

• edited March 2013
    hi jules and tk

got no where in the bh tonight but winning the £25 free bet made my night...........thanks alot and see you at my first spt in london.

• edited March 2013
    Hi guys

great show. If you can fit it in could you please you show the nhand I have just played on master cash 1
    #629504499 (23:36 05/03/2013)I probably made a bad fold, just had a really bad feeling and would like to know.

Thank you 
    Danny
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: Tonight's Turbo Tuesday Show - slight change of plan.:
    Hi guys great show. If you can fit it in could you please you show the nhand I have just played on master cash 1 #629504499 (23:36 05/03/2013) I probably made a bad fold, just had a really bad feeling and would like to know. Thank you  Danny
    Posted by sortofblue
    Hi Danny

This hand will be shown in the Poker Clinic on Thursday @ 8pm.
  • edited March 2013
    Congratulations to MS-TREE, MAXALLY, MEMFNO & AUSSIE09 who win free entry to Thursday night's mini. Good Luck.
  • edited March 2013

A big thanks to sky,for a £25 free bet,

had it on scary movie at kempton @5/1

won £125
  • edited March 2013
      A big thanks to sky,for a £25 free bet,   had it on scary movie at kempton @5/1   won £125
    Posted by thejudge10
    Ha!

Winner!

Hope you enjoyed the Racing Preview part of the Show, too.
  • edited March 2013
    Congratulations to MS-TREE , MAXALLY , MEMFNO  & AUSSIE09 who win free entry to Thursday night's mini. Good Luck.
    Posted by Sky_DanB
    thank you