You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

tikay for the next team

13»

Comments

• edited May 2013
    If anyone would like to contribute please contact me by PM if you prefer, or post here. either is fine, I will be in touch

The PM doesnt say much more than i have here tikay tbh! Just a couple of minor points that can wait. 

Cheers

• edited May 2013
    Will PM you tomorrow Greg.
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: tikay for the next team:
    WARNING. Bloke with weathered face in the thread.
    Posted by Tikay10
    your the bloke with the wrinkly old face,,lol
  • edited May 2013
    Greggers I'm not going. But I'll pm u on facebook and arrange a tenner from my account  to yours. 
  • edited May 2013
    Greggers I'm not going. But I'll pm u on facebook and arrange a tenner from my account  to yours. 
    Posted by joesman1[/

TIGHT   G I T,,,,,
  • edited May 2013
    £10 from me too.  I'm not going so will need to organise payment.
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: tikay for the next team :
    Greggers I'm not going. But I'll pm u on facebook and arrange a tenner from my account  to yours.  Posted by joesman1[/              TIGHT   G I T,,,,,
    Posted by ctbn
    Colin every time I see u it costs me a fortune. Hence I've only a tenner available for this contribution. 
  • edited May 2013
    Just seen this thread, wonderful stuff. Count me in for £20 Hoggers, will organise payment on Facebook or il PM you when more details have been released. 
  • edited May 2013
    I'm in, pm sent 
  • edited May 2013
    You guys are the greatest.

Get your bags packed OyNutter bloke. 

Not sure if a Main Event seat can be sorted, but a weekend with the Sky Poker regulars in Dublin will be a weekend to remember.
  • edited May 2013
    Thanks everyone, just to say that I will keep donations anonymous if people choose to contact me privately. 

I will be in touch later this week with details of where and how to ship money etc. 
  • edited May 2013
    Jeez lads. I don't know what to say, you're a brilliant bunch!!!--- I will have to write a proper reply tomorrow coz lappi is knackered, but thanks millions to everyone!!!! --- I'm lost for words anyway atm!--- Thanks peeps!!!!
  • edited May 2013
    Morning everybody, I couldn't sleep a winkle last night! I went to bed after 2am, but got up at 6---- I fell asleep a couple of times, but got woken up by Gregghog and scotty77 sitting opposite me on the poker table---- I was trying to initiate a nice dream--flop sake!------ Then Richard Orford came along and asked me how I was doing--- jeez Richard,--- how do I know how I'm doing, It's only a floppin dream!---lol----I feel very strange about the whole thing, like I've kind of made myself a charity case---- but when I think about it,--- I so much want to go, that my pride can just flop off and leave me alone for a while----lol--- So a Million thanks to everyone! --- And if that Scotty77 will leave me alone, I'll have a proper dream, win a load of cash and pay you all back, and some!!I still feel strangely fragile, can't seem to shake it off, I still even walk extra carefully, It's a weird feeling, I'm actually a bit scared of Dublin? ---- But pretty sure I won't chicken out.A massive thanks to Colin and Tikay too!!--- And I really hope I can repay you all one day! --- A load of things to think about!-- me ole flaphead is right done in innit! ---- Really lads and lasses, you lot are something else altogether! --- Innit weird on a computer? --- you're like virtual people?--- YOU HAD BETTER ALL BE REAL!!!--- or I'll be straight on to customer care, I CAN TELL YOU!Now look--- I've gone all mad again!-- breakfast time--- Thanks tons everyone!Yours in eternal gratitudeTunbridge Wells
  • edited May 2013

Several folks have sent me PM's suggesting we discuss & arrange this (the OyNutter Dublin adventure) on it's "own" thread, & I think that makes sense, so I'll start it shortly.

So any further stuff should go on the new thread please.

• edited May 2013
    never one to miss out on rungood-karma, greg/tony, can you stick me down for £20 & i'll settle up over there next week if that's ok!
  • edited May 2013

Sigh, it is as if my Posts are invisible......

PS - Thanks Thewy. ;)