You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonight LIVE on Sky Poker TV with Rich and Tikay!

13»

Comments

• edited June 2013
    hi guys ive been away from sky poker but im back ;)

its not poker quotes in genral that bug me its people getting them wrong like a guy I play with on a Tuesday constant says things like " he raised so I called him allin" when he means I raised him allin. another guy who gives you a story of why he does something and his best is talking bout playing position when hes playing from utg and in the blinds when he is out of position.

best annoying saying is defo I know you have me beat but Im going to call

thanks dr run good
  • edited June 2013
    hi guys good show,

good luck to tikay in vegas, can you ask him how he would respond if he was on the recieving end of one of phil helmuths famous outbursts?
  • edited June 2013
    "how could you call with that!"

usually said by someone who didn't get their bluff through

gl in Vegas Tikay & the rest of SkyPoker out there

bracelet for Tikay, purleeese
  • edited June 2013

I wasn't trying to say anything!  I genuinely own a tie like that and my pen ruined it.  I never speak cryptically.

About the whole sorry thing: the point I was trying to make is that I don't think players should be made to feel like they HAVE to say sorry.  People apologise too often.  Sorry for bringing it up...

• edited June 2013
    Have a great time in Vegas Tikay.  Will you keep us updated with how your going on the forum or a blog maybe?
  • edited June 2013
    hi guys been watching the show whilst playing tonight , great show as ever , oh well not to be for the jackpot , but cant complain as got in the main event on a 1.60 sat  , then got thru the semi  to qualify , , thought it was going to be tonight but  not to be ,, ps tikay  prob see you back on the omaha hi lo soon
  • edited June 2013

Yes, indeed. Good luck in Vegas Mr Kendall.

Although it's a shame that you won't be accompanied by any VLV players this year, I hope that means you'll get to enjoy the trip for yourself.

• edited June 2013
    Congratulations to Yamis, Cleansweep, Willhelm, Bugaloo & DUNMIDOSH who win a free £25 bet for Royal Ascot, courtesy of Sky bet!
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Tonight LIVE on Sky Poker TV with Rich and Tikay!:
    Congratulations to Yamis , Cleansweep , Willhelm , Bugaloo & DUNMIDOSH who win a free £25 bet for Royal Ascot, courtesy of Sky bet!
    Posted by Sky_Louis
    Thanks Louis!

I'm going to see if I can get to Vegas with my Ascot bet but with my luck Skegness is more likely.
    Enjoyed the show immensely!
  • edited June 2013
    Congratulations to Yamis , Cleansweep , Willhelm , Bugaloo & DUNMIDOSH who win a free £25 bet for Royal Ascot, courtesy of Sky bet!
    Posted by Sky_Louis
    Unexpected...  I suppose there must have only been 5 people to send questions in.  Wish I'd been listening to some of their tips now.
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Tonight LIVE on Sky Poker TV with Rich and Tikay! : Unexpected...  I suppose there must have only been 5 people to send questions in.  Wish I'd been listening to some of their tips now.
    Posted by Wilhelm
    The one horse that got mentioned over and over again was Mince
    not sure whether it was named after the walk or a guy that ate all the pies