You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

Sky Poker Official Fantasy Football (with prizes!)

124»

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2013
    Grrrrrrr finished 3rd yet again in Manager Of The Month. Thought I'd pulled a right rabbit out of the hat last night when at 7.55pm I put Lukaku in my team as captain and he banged in 40 points. Was feeling pretty smug with myself. Only to find out this morning both chaps above me had done exactly the same. So very well done to them, esp Paul Barber on winning it. 
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Official Fantasy Football (with prizes!):
    Grrrrrrr finished 3rd yet again in Manager Of The Month. Thought I'd pulled a right rabbit out of the hat last night when at 7.55pm I put Lukaku in my team as captain and he banged in 40 points. Was feeling pretty smug with myself. Only to find out this morning both chaps above me had done exactly the same. So very well done to them, esp Paul Barber on winning it. 
    Posted by joesman1
    Cheers Joe, was a close one at the end there, I didnt want to make that sub either but the lad who came 2nd martin told me he was putting 3/4 players in to go for the seat so thought i had to really to keep the lead, need to start saving the subs gone though 11 already and its a long old season lol
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Official Fantasy Football (with prizes!) : Cheers Joe, was a close one at the end there, I didnt want to make that sub either but the lad who came 2nd martin told me he was putting 3/4 players in to go for the seat so thought i had to really to keep the lead, need to start saving the subs gone though 11 already and its a long old season lol
    Posted by BARBIE59

Hi guys,

What we would normally do for Manager of the Month is wait for confirmation from a third party (can take a couple of days). We'd probably need this method if the Monday Night Football fell in a different Month/Game Week because we couldn't look back. But as it was a clean break we can probably tie it up now. 

Joe, have your month points updated after last night's game?
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Official Fantasy Football (with prizes!) : Hi guys, What we would normally do for Manager of the Month is wait for confirmation from a third party (can take a couple of days). We'd probably need this method if the Monday Night Football fell in a different Month/Game Week because we couldn't look back. But as it was a clean break we can probably tie it up now.  Joe, have your month points updated after last night's game?
    Posted by Sky_DanR
    hi dan all the points go on first thing in morning from the games the day/night before so that should be the final table for sep as it shows now hope there was no miscount
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Official Fantasy Football (with prizes!) : hi dan all the points go on first thing in morning from the games the day/night before so that should be the final table for sep as it shows now hope there was no miscount
    Posted by BARBIE59
    Yeh it all looks good to me mate, you're in the lobby for this Sunday's Primo now. Good job!

Joesman, at least two near misses for motm come with the consolation of sitting pretty at the top of the overall league.

The league has closed to new entrants now, so if it creeps above 240 then we'll go in and weed out the late entrants.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Official Fantasy Football (with prizes!) : Cheers Joe, was a close one at the end there, I didnt want to make that sub either but the lad who came 2nd martin told me he was putting 3/4 players in to go for the seat so thought i had to really to keep the lead, need to start saving the subs gone though 11 already and its a long old season lol
    Posted by BARBIE59
    You are kidding me??? No one would be such a dic@ as to tell the one person who could stop them winning Manager Of The. Month, what they were going to do!!!

I'm rolling around with laughter.....
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Congrats to Jack with his "Do I wanna know" team for winning October's Manager of the Month. You will be entered into the Primo on November 10th next week. 
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Well done Jack

Pulled out all the stops this month and went for it using the rest off my subs only to finish 3rd for the month.

Gonna be a struggle for rest of season now - no subs left

@ Sky Dan - Any chance of buying some some subs or is there any stage in the season - like January where you get some more

Ta

Paul
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Well done Jack Pulled out all the stops this month and went for it using the rest off my subs only to finish 3rd for the month. Gonna be a struggle for rest of season now - no subs left @ Sky Dan - Any chance of buying some some subs or is there any stage in the season - like January where you get some more Ta Paul
    Posted by MP33
    Sorry about the late response. As far as I know mate that's your lot, don't think any more get added, will let you know if I hear any different though.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    have I won manager of the month? what is prizes? 
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Posted by JAYSAFC21
    Hi Jay,

We just need to have the manager of the month verified by a third party who will send it through within a couple of days. We can't go back and see because December's points are already in the month section now. 

If you've won, you'll have won free entry into the Primo (£55 BI).
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Posted by JAYSAFC21
    Just had confirmation - JAYSAFC21 - you have indeed won the November MOTM and been registered into this Sunday's Primo. Nice one.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Official Fantasy Football (with prizes!) : Just had confirmation - JAYSAFC21 - you have indeed won the November MOTM and been registered into this Sunday's Primo. Nice one.
    Posted by Sky_DanR

nice one!!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Congrats to "Its Chico Time" on scooping the December Manager of the month award. You've been entered into the Primo this Saturday (no longer Sunday).
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Congrats to "Its Chico Time" on scooping the December Manager of the month award. You've been entered into the Primo this Saturday (no longer Sunday).
    Posted by Sky_DanR
    Nice one.  Many thanks
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    is it to late to enter I might win a monthly prize?

• Options
    edited January 2014
    is it to late to enter I might win a monthly prize?
    Posted by Badboyplay
    Unfortunately it is too late to join the Sky Poker league Bad Boy, good luck with your team anyway!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    2nd this month... do I get anything? :p
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Unfortunately not Pez, you'll have done your chances in the overall league the world of good though.

For info, we are just awaiting confirmation for this month's MOTM, will be announced early next week hopefully.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Hi guys, 

The winner of MOTM for January is...

united88
    Team name- Boys United

Well done! You're now registered for Saturday's (8th Feb) Primo final at 8pm.

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    must try harder :(
  • Options
    edited February 2014