You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thursday Night LIVE on Sky Poker TV (Channel 861 7pm-12am) with Rich and Ryan ***official show threa

13»

Comments

• edited September 2013
    im only a few months into playing poker but my proudest moment is winning 253.50 of a fiver stake when i first started playing not great but im sure there is going to be plenty more moments 

also enjoying the show 
  • edited September 2013
    After watching ryan on the live feed for the EPT, maybe you should of taken that drink you have tonight with you there, you looked shattered there but great to see you cash and run good.

Great show as allways
  • edited September 2013
    Proudest poker moment 

Over 10 Years ago winning a 750 player freeroll where the winner got a seat to a betfred million dollar game capped at a 1000 - I don,t how i did dit . I was a super nit and didn,t know what position meant. I played the game and after seeing the prizepool totally bottled it and basically waited for aces or kings

My biggest event was the £220 BH SPT which i wangled my way in for free . A game of 2 halfs - Took 7 bounties on day 1 and put myself in a gr8 position. Sunday card dead all day - 1 off bubble. had a few % of my mate who came 5th or 6th tho 

Also taking Orford out of the TSP classic on way to winning it and then watch him commentate on it trying to justify his decision - funny

Of course proudest moment in poker was meeting the great man himself at Birmingham SPT ( ps not had a pri
    ze in a while)

Just done my super 6

Villa 1 Newcastle 1
    Hull 1 Cardiff 1
    Stoke 0 Man City 2
    Sunderland 1  Arsenal 3
    Tottenham 2  Norwich 0
    Everton 1 Chelsea 3

Have good show guys

Ps - Sent Ryan a PM when he gets a minute (Nice run in the EPT btw)

• edited September 2013
    Well this is awkward...

Thanks a lot of the free seat however... I'm out tomorrow night so can't play the run tournament.  I know you said I couldn't change it but im sure if you talked to the people in the know you could change it ;).  If not, then feel free to redistribute my seat.  I wouldn't want to stop someone else having the possibility of a free entry.

Great show guys.
  • edited September 2013
    Thankyou very much for the entry, hopefully, i can take full advantage, i am really enjoying the show tonight!
  • edited September 2013
    Congratulations to TOMS02, NUGGY962, TEDDYBLOAT, MP33 & SLIPWATER who win free entry in to tomorrow night's £2,000 Run Poker tournament @ 9.30!! Best of luck!
  • edited September 2013
    Jayzus.

That tournament is worth 20% of my b/roll lol.

Thanks a lot.

#bewarethemicrodonks.

Cheers,
    TEDDY
  • edited September 2013
    Thanks guys - hopefully I can run well....

...yeah, that was poor. I know.

:)
  • edited September 2013
    Nice one chaps- well deserved seat winners, and I hope you can turn it into cold, hard cash!

Good luck tonight! Let us know how you got on. 
  • edited September 2013
    Its ok.... I didnt want the seat anyway*.  Good luck to those playing.

*Ok I kinda did.  Darn friends and their stupid birthdays.
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: Thursday Night LIVE on Sky Poker TV (Channel 861 7pm-12am) with Rich and Ryan ***official show thread***:
    Its ok.... I didnt want the seat anyway*.  Good luck to those playing. *Ok I kinda did.  Darn friends and their stupid birthdays.
    Posted by gazza127

Yeah, that was unlucky Gazza. I really liked your input last night, and your's was the first name on my team sheet for a prize. But those seats can't be moved around, I'm afraid.

Kudos to you for fessing up and thus allowing it to be given to someone else though.

Next time eh?
  • edited September 2013
    Cheers Guys - Look forward to it (I,ll have to try sucking up to Orford a bit more :)

EDIT : "Nice one chaps- well deserved seat winners, and I hope you can turn it into cold, hard cash!

Good luck tonight! Let us know how you got on"

Will have to big you up more often now - Took it down for £370 . Thx again