You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thurs Night Live Show with Fowler and Tikay 7pm CH861 ***official show thread****20K Bounty Hunter t

13»

Comments

• edited October 2013
    er - master cash 8,it was about half hour ago:( tx
  • edited October 2013
    Hi anna & Teeks

Your stuck in a cement room with no windows or doors. The only things in the room with you are a table & a mirror. How do you get out?????

You first look in the mirror & see what you saw, take the saw & cut the table in half, two halfs make a hole, jump through the hole & YOURE OUR OUT!!!

No cement/concrete jokes available lol.  

The last hour should be dedicated to sillyness

Good show btw :d
  • edited October 2013
    HAHAHAHAHAH that was brilliant im my defense i did say cement room as i knew hed blow his top lol

P.s anna i didnt really but that was class lol
  • edited October 2013
    Talking of chain ferries, I think I've been on two - the Torpoint Ferry across the River Tamar to Plymouth, and the Dartmouth Higher Ferry from Dartmouth to Kingswear.
  • edited October 2013
    You're stuck in a cement room with no windows or doors.  In the room is only a table, a mirror and Tikay.  How do you get out?

It doesn't matter.  Tikay has already bored you to death explaining the difference between concrete and cement.

;)

• edited October 2013
    Evening both,

Thanks for the mention earlier. Sadly just bust out in 22nd and for about £170 including heads, certainly not a bad night's work. Maybe next time eh

• edited October 2013
    Hi again

Lets try getting back in teeks good books lol, The golden gate bridge, i suspect teeks knows when it wa opened but does he know how long it took to build? also does he know what the halfway to hell club was?

4 years

Halfway to hell club was - the 19 men saved by the net under the bridge during the building of it
  • edited October 2013

Phew i cheered him up abit lol.

Oh anna congrats on yr wedding, 1st time ive watched since you been back :D