You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£500 Free Cash Freeroll at 7pm

124»

Comments

• edited November 2013
    Got a bit off topic with the rewards ;-)
    Not totally back but close.Never understood this, B/hunter Seat FR 75 points 5 £11 seats at stake £400 gtd when the 2k B/hunter FR  costs 50 points and 10 £11 seats at stake 2k gtd.Does not make sense to me.
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: £500 Free Cash Freeroll at 7pm:
    Sorry Pete, but it doesn't really have that effect because of the 500 free points that new players get. I managed to earn 50 points over the last few days (some of which was due to the generous 15points on some Omaha Hi-Low DYMs that shouldn't have been 15 points) and the field appeared to be mainly of those new players. When they've used their 10 goes for the 500 free points, another group of new players will follow on from them. (Not that I've got anything against new players getting the points to play the freerolls, I hasten to add)
    Posted by FCHD
    Ahh, see I didn't consider the 500 free points as I had forgot about them to be honest.

If it was up to me, freerolls would be limited to players who had played say two different games in the last week. That could be 2 x DYM's or 2 x MTT's or an orbit on two different cash tables.

Curious to know if anyone has been keeping track of the number of entries into the freeroll before and after the change?
  • edited November 2013
    Before the change it maxed out at 2000, last night less than a half of that