You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cheap as Chips! New affordable PLO8 DYM's now in the Lobby.

13»

Comments

• edited November 2013
    ah thanks guys.

see you at the tables.
  • edited November 2013
    It's not a great starting hand even with the A2 for PLO8. You only have 1 nut hand to draw to in your starting combinations + the possibility of a nut lo (which doesn't always play).

I'd probably bin pre.

As played post flop - looks fine to me - u/d str8 and nut flush draws with nut lo (which held up even when counterfeited by the 2)
  • edited November 2013
    scooped the lot in a 3 way all in second hand into a dym tonight, had the nut low, nut flush draw and a gutshot straight on the turn, and the gut shot got there. brag, yup but taking down your first multiway scoop is a sweet feeling. 50p in the bank!
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Cheap as Chips! New affordable PLO8 DYM's now in the Lobby.:
    scooped the lot in a 3 way all in second hand into a dym tonight, had the nut low, nut flush draw and a gutshot straight on the turn, and the gut shot got there. brag, yup but taking down your first multiway scoop is a sweet feeling. 50p in the bank!
    Posted by TeddyBloat
    Greatest feeling ever, well done Teddy.
  • edited November 2013
    Hi Guy`s  I have been thinking of way`s to drum up a little support for this Great game, and what better way than offering Free Moola!!! so Heres the deal. PLO8 DYMs with an Twist!!!..... I will register in at least 5 ... maybe more ? ..so the more players the better ,DYMs during Happy hour 2nite  from 8pm to 9pm , I will be the last to register in any one game in a series of DYMs ranging from 60p £1 £2 £5 & £10.....The twist is I will not be Active!!!   which means more chance`s to DYM and also have some great fun at my expense. Hopefully this may generate some support for this Great game.... So don't forget to tell your friends about it Best Regards
    Posted by footsie66
    a nice way of trying too entice players in..im active but still give away free money..gl
  • edited November 2013
    Hi Guy`s  I have been thinking of way`s to drum up a little support for this Great game, and what better way than offering Free Moola!!! so Heres the deal. PLO8 DYMs with an Twist!!!..... I will register in at least 5 ... maybe more ? ..so the more players the better ,DYMs during Happy hour 2nite  from 8pm to 9pm , I will be the last to register in any one game in a series of DYMs ranging from 60p £1 £2 £5 & £10.....The twist is I will not be Active!!!   which means more chance`s to DYM and also have some great fun at my expense. Hopefully this may generate some support for this Great game.... So don't forget to tell your friends about it Best Regards
    Posted by footsie66
    I would wager that you still cash in a least one of these ! :-)
  • edited November 2013
    is this the type of hands i should be shoving with at this stage??
    churchy18 Small blind   300.00 300.00 1967.50
    starfish7 Big blind   600.00 900.00 1922.50
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • K

jimbarrett Fold        
    Talon Fold        
    churchy18 Raise   1500.00 2400.00 467.50
    starfish7 All-in   1922.50 4322.50 0.00
    churchy18 All-in   467.50 4790.00 0.00
    starfish7 Unmatched bet   255.00 4535.00 255.00
    churchy18 Show
    • A
    • K

starfish7 Show

Flop

Turn

• A

River

starfish7 Win high Straight to the 5 2267.50   2522.50
    starfish7 Win low 5-low 2267.50   4790.00
  • edited November 2013
    I'd chuck that straight into the muck.
  • edited November 2013
    thanks for replies... footsie i was short stack was playing the second lowest if i folded i was about 1000 behind and 4players left i think the blinds would have risen before the bb came back too me.  i thought with it being double suited and having both a high and lo was a decent chance too take..again thanks for the replies
  • edited November 2013
    thanks for replies... footsie i was short stack was playing the second lowest if i folded i was about 1000 behind and 4players left i think the blinds would have risen before the bb came back too me.  i thought with it being double suited and having both a high and lo was a decent chance too take..again thanks for the replies
    Posted by churchy18
    Cheers for the help just now, all the best in future games-
  • edited November 2013
    Fantastic lets get the beautiful game really moving on sky :)
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Cheap as Chips! New affordable PLO8 DYM's now in the Lobby. : Cheers for the help just now, all the best in future games-
    Posted by nickw
    no problem and good luck at the tables
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Cheap as Chips! New affordable PLO8 DYM's now in the Lobby. : You did nothing wrong..... now that you have posted the full details. Best Regards
    Posted by footsie66
    sorry i should have put that above the hand and thanks for the reply
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Cheap as Chips! New affordable PLO8 DYM's now in the Lobby.:
    After some Community comments last week, two new PLO8 DYM's have been introduced today... £0.60 £1.15 Go on, you know you want to, & you have no excuse now. I guess if enough of these games run, they'll remain in the Lobby. If they don't, they won't......
    Posted by Tikay10
    we all like giving tikay a tonking at hilo,so come aboard for your turn!!!!!!!! ps only joking tikay

• edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Cheap as Chips! New affordable PLO8 DYM's now in the Lobby. : But If I do it  all go`s back into the happy hour...:o) This will give players an opportunity to work on there game 4 handed and see how its played out when situations arise like what I am offering... In all reality...I should never cash ....in these games. Best regards
    Posted by footsie66
    did you get any wins from sitting out?
  • edited November 2013
    Level 10 at a 60p Hi Lo DYM !!!
    Now thats getting your monies worth :-)
  • edited November 2013
    Level 10 at a 60p Hi Lo DYM !!! Now thats getting your monies worth :-)
    Posted by VespaPX
    was a long 1 especially after 2 out 1st level :@)
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Cheap as Chips! New affordable PLO8 DYM's now in the Lobby. : did you get any wins from sitting out?
    Posted by churchy18
    I dont think so BUT.......NEWSFLASH!!!! He did last longer than TK in one! #justsaying  ;-)
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Cheap as Chips! New affordable PLO8 DYM's now in the Lobby. : I dont think so BUT.......NEWSFLASH!!!! He did last longer than TK in one! #justsaying  ;-)
    Posted by Glenelg
    there is 1 for his diary then.. he will prob put it in tommorow ..he wont be happy
  • edited November 2013
    Thanks for donating Footsie.
    I think there were a couple of players who either didn't realise what you were doing or just wanted to play every hand!
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Cheap as Chips! New affordable PLO8 DYM's now in the Lobby. : I actually got 3 wins.. Crazy!!! I know  lol  .....Two  £5 DYM & One £2 DYM  :o).....I had registered for a £10 & £5 DYMs just after the cutoff 9pm Deadline .......and duly forgot all about them  :o)   so a bit of KARMA!!! for all concerned . I managed to register 13 (YIKES!!! hope that`s not an omen) DYMs during that 1hour period , but sadly missed One £2 DYM .. (missed that by a whisker  :o(  .)  ...14 I believe ran of varying stakes  during that 1hour period .I really enjoyed doing this and maybe I will do it again in the not too distant future. Hope you all enjoyed the thrills n spills of getting your worth from them & most importantly acquired a Greater perspective! of this Fantastic!! Game . Best Regards.
    Posted by footsie66
    Was very good of you trying too get more people playing ..missed every game you entered playing mtts and forgot about it.
    I just hope some of the newer players too the game benifited from your generosity and not just the regular hi/lo dym players..
    I think we all thought u would get at least 1-2 wins ..egos coming into play or people who don,t like each other trying too wipe each other out.and not realising that there is no point just going at it when a sit out at the table.
    All the best and good luck in your games.