You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

****PLAYSTATION 4 LEADERBOARD****

Comments

• edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: ****PLAYSTATION 4 LEADERBOARD****:
    In Response to Re: ****PLAYSTATION 4 LEADERBOARD**** : Do you mean they made 10k in Dec or you mean they're usually Prio? What benefits of Prio are they getting? Cos if they have just missed out in Dec but been allowed to roll over (I've had this done once in the past) to the next month cos they've been in for a while and only just missed out, so they're still getting to play the Prio FRs and take part in the Prio promotion then that's not cool.
    Posted by Lambert180
    I have no idea if they made 10k last month or not but im assuming they didnt cause they are on the leaderboard. But several names on the list played the priority freerolls this month so are clearly still in priority, but they're still aloud to take part in a promo that IS SUPPOSED to exclude priority members! Can't blame the players who are taking advantage of this loophole but seems pretty flawed on skys part
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: ****PLAYSTATION 4 LEADERBOARD**** : I have no idea if they made 10k last month or not but im assuming they didnt cause they are on the leaderboard. But several names on the list played the priority freerolls this month so are clearly still in priority, but they're still aloud to take part in a promo that IS SUPPOSED to exclude priority members! Can't blame the players who are taking advantage of this loophole but seems pretty flawed on skys part
    Posted by hurst05

Sigh

• edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: ****PLAYSTATION 4 LEADERBOARD**** : Sigh
    Posted by Lambert180
    ;)
  • edited January 2014
    If I had made priority in December I would be annoyed at this promotion. Before it got confirmed I thought it was a mistake in small print that priority members were excluded.

I was loyal to Sky and made priority nearly 50 months in a row. However, they scrapped 3+month bonus and offered new players guaranteed 30% rake back. So I decided to take my business elsewhere, decided to come back as r lass fancies a PS4 and another offer via email interested me.

I believe there is some live tournament package for priority members. That would have no appeal to me I wouldn't play in it if they offered it for free (not just saying that, I turned down GUKPT entry before).

Unfortunately it looks like people will keep having to jump sites to get a good deal like you have to with car insurance. I would rather just stick with the same site month in month out but if it pays to move about that's what I will have to do.
  • edited January 2014
    Hello all,

All players that accumulated over 10K points last month are excluded from this promotion.  All others can participate.  This was based exclusivively on the rewards scheme and when rakeback kicks in.  Essentially any one on rake back last month cannot participate.

I have to say guys that there is no perfect way to run a leaderboard without annoying some players.  The only criteria for this month's leaderboard, since we really haven't done a leaderboard in quite some time was to include as many players as possible without the leaderboard getting completely out of hand, which means we decided to take out priority players since they have their own separate budget.  There is no way to predict which players will opt in to the promotion and inevitably will increase their play for the whole month.

Having said that, since this leaderboard has generally worked and has had mostly positive feedback we want to improve things so there are more prizes for various customer groups.  Therefore in the coming months there will definitely be more tiered promotions/leaderboards.

Thanks to all again for your responses/feedback.

Justin
  • edited January 2014
    If I had made priority in December I would be annoyed at this promotion. Before it got confirmed I thought it was a mistake in small print that priority members were excluded. I was loyal to Sky and made priority nearly 50 months in a row. However, they scrapped 3+month bonus and offered new players guaranteed 30% rake back. So I decided to take my business elsewhere, decided to come back as r lass fancies a PS4 and another offer via email interested me. I believe there is some live tournament package for priority members. That would have no appeal to me I wouldn't play in it if they offered it for free (not just saying that, I turned down GUKPT entry before). Unfortunately it looks like people will keep having to jump sites to get a good deal like you have to with car insurance. I would rather just stick with the same site month in month out but if it pays to move about that's what I will have to do.
    Posted by ajs4385

Kinda agree and Im a priority member.
  • edited January 2014
    Hello all, All players that accumulated over 10K points last month are excluded from this promotion.  All others can participate.  This was based exclusivively on the rewards scheme and when rakeback kicks in.  Essentially any one on rake back last month cannot participate. I have to say guys that there is no perfect way to run a leaderboard without annoying some players.  The only criteria for this month's leaderboard, since we really haven't done a leaderboard in quite some time was to include as many players as possible without the leaderboard getting completely out of hand, which means we decided to take out priority players since they have their own separate budget.  There is no way to predict which players will opt in to the promotion and inevitably will increase their play for the whole month. Having said that, since this leaderboard has generally worked and has had mostly positive feedback we want to improve things so there are more prizes for various customer groups.  Therefore in the coming months there will definitely be more tiered promotions/leaderboards. Thanks to all again for your responses/feedback. Justin
    Posted by Sky_Justin
    Justin 

How exactly has this promotion worked? The idea was to give recreational players the opportunity to up their volume and bag a PS4 or cash equivalent. 

The reality, because sky have made a pigs ear of the criteria to enter; is former prio members (some who where in priority for November) have realised following the RTR debacle that for one month (and only one month if you dont run this promo again) that sky is actually a good place to be!

So you have half a dozen former sky regs, pumelling the points and by my calculations 73 bronze tier priority (going by the freeroll on sunday) players who have every right to be just a bit peeved off with sky. 

How can sky avoid this sort of farce in the future, well as I have already said have a window of 3 or even 6 months where any priority players are excluded. Then you will have a genuine chance of attracting new players to sky rather than alienating your existing player base. 

In the financial services sector there is a principle called "treating your customers fairly" meaning you have to charge the same amount to different clients for the same service. In my opinion sky is not in any way treating its customers fairly with this promo and the RTR debacle. 

• edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: ****PLAYSTATION 4 LEADERBOARD**** : Justin  How exactly has this promotion worked? The idea was to give recreational players the opportunity to up their volume and bag a PS4 or cash equivalent.  The reality, because sky have made a pigs ear of the criteria to enter; is former prio members (some who where in priority for November) have realised following the RTR debacle that for one month (and only one month if you dont run this promo again) that sky is actually a good place to be! So you have half a dozen former sky regs, pumelling the points and by my calculations 73 bronze tier priority (going by the freeroll on sunday) players who have every right to be just a bit peeved off with sky.  How can sky avoid this sort of farce in the future, well as I have already said have a window of 3 or even 6 months where any priority players are excluded. Then you will have a genuine chance of attracting new players to sky rather than alienating your existing player base.  In the financial services sector there is a principle called "treating your customers fairly" meaning you have to charge the same amount to different clients for the same service. In my opinion sky is not in any way treating its customers fairly with this promo and the RTR debacle.   
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    Hello Ace,

Priority players have their own promotions every single month so they have their own leaderboards, targets etc.  The idea of the promotion was to engage with the entire database.  If we had taken out past priority players then of course they wouldn't be happy as well so there is no perfect way of doing this.  Of course we also want past priority players to comeback and play at the volumes they were playing at before. 

We have PS4 Freerolls every Sunday for all recreational players to participate in, not to mention that all players get poker rewards bonuses at the beginning of every month so even if you don't end up with a PS4 this month you should still receive a nice cash bonus. 

Players 11-50 on the leaderboard also get into a private freeroll where the final table will each receive a PS4.

As I have said in previous posts we will definitely create leaderboards in the future targetted to all different customer groups especially the recreational players.  This leaderboard was the first one we have done for a while and it was also a nice test to see if this type of promotion works and if players like it.  It appears to be working and players do like this format so now its just about improving and enhancing it for the coming months.

Thanks,
    Justin 
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: ****PLAYSTATION 4 LEADERBOARD**** : Justin  How exactly has this promotion worked? The idea was to give recreational players the opportunity to up their volume and bag a PS4 or cash equivalent.  The reality, because sky have made a pigs ear of the criteria to enter; is former prio members (some who where in priority for November) have realised following the RTR debacle that for one month (and only one month if you dont run this promo again) that sky is actually a good place to be! So you have half a dozen former sky regs, pumelling the points and by my calculations 73 bronze tier priority (going by the freeroll on sunday) players who have every right to be just a bit peeved off with sky.  How can sky avoid this sort of farce in the future, well as I have already said have a window of 3 or even 6 months where any priority players are excluded. Then you will have a genuine chance of attracting new players to sky rather than alienating your existing player base.  In the financial services sector there is a principle called "treating your customers fairly" meaning you have to charge the same amount to different clients for the same service. In my opinion sky is not in any way treating its customers fairly with this promo and the RTR debacle.   
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    Wrong. THe point of this promotion was to get people who werent putting in a lot of volume to do so, and its working. Therefore its a success.

Glad you bring up other business practises because what generally happens is if you are a client who gives a lot of business to a company then they treat you more favourably and give you bigger discounts. If you leave them they often try and entice you back with better deals. THats all thats happening here.

The PS4's arent free, you gotta generate the rake. This isnt a freeroll. The comp is also open to everyone bar the highest rakers and yet still you are complainging the criteria for entry is still too wide because you dont fit into the top percentile.
  • edited January 2014
    +1 to offshoot   altho kinda regretting it now tbh i coulda brought 2 ps4s  thats how much im down and still 3 weeks to go sigh :/
  • edited January 2014
    And the latest leaderboard...

RANK   NICKNAME   POINTS   PRIZE DETAILS
    1   beaneh   11016   PlayStation 4 Console Bundle
    2   Kazuko   9178   PlayStation 4 Console Bundle
    3   CoxyLboro   8799   PlayStation 4 Console Bundle
    4   darkmind   8149   PlayStation 4 Console Bundle
    5   offshoot   8119   PlayStation 4 Console Bundle
    6   jakally   7090   PlayStation 4 Console Bundle
    7   ajs4385   6962   PlayStation 4 Console Bundle
    8   IDONKCALLU   6325   PlayStation 4 Console Bundle
    9   BLADES849   6128   PlayStation 4 Console Bundle
    10   foldUfairy   5553   PlayStation 4 Console Bundle
    11   hurst05   5520   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    12   lolufold7   5114   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    13   F_Ivanovic   5072   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    14   gazzaluf05   4618   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    15   SoLack   4248   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    16   cpfc_2010   3950   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    17   edrich   3753   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    18   Die_hard   3710   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    19   SenorBegs   3613   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    20   jammy27   3451   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    21   pmcginn67   3440   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    22   elo18564   3403   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    23   supercrazy   3278   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    24   chrisbhoy   3180   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    25   KinichAhau   3166   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    26   Jac35   3105   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    27   JimiAls1   3001   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    28   dogsonacid   2870   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    29   Lambert180   2825   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    30   waller02   2808   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    31   rtc   2800   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    32   matisback   2776   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    33   snodgrass1   2659   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    34   SplitSpade   2539   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    35   BIGSHANN   2489   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    35   flexystash   2489   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    37   mcauley12   2472   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    38   Jigsaw222   2390   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    39   Whizzewky   2322   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    40   slim542   2312   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    41   pilezitin   2307   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    42   mufcscott1   2297   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    43   huuuuume   2295   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    44   delpotty   2292   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    45   coaley001   2279   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    46   rodneypowp   2264   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    47   Sookie13   2245   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    48   alias79   2238   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    49   mkgunner   2237   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    50   EvilPingu   2181   PS4 Private Freeroll February 9th at 2pm
    51   HAYSIE   2158    
    52   Kish29   2143    
    53   DREAMHUNTE   2106    
    54   lollURface   2083    
    55   haidyboy   2063    
    56   1267   2060    
    57   nessab   2050    
    58   scott1904   2039    
    59   bogacki05   2035    
    60   miraj1987   2021    
    61   splashies   2007    
    62   dubzs   2003    
    63   mckthnuts   1974    
    64   kingbodger   1963    
    65   bobo111   1962    
    66   jra126   1952    
    67   Omen69   1948    
    68   Reece21607   1944    
    69   AJ_Rockets   1924    
    70   PjPirate   1869    
    71   BigM19   1868    
    72   MRBURNS4   1856    
    73   newstart12   1841    
    74   PiAnOpLaYa   1832    
    75   aussie09   1807    
    76   Barrie26   1802    
    76   PayHim   1802    
    78   bolly580   1790    
    79   Fat_Uncle   1763    
    80   FORDYCE   1760    
    81   TINTIN   1758    
    82   CrazyBen23   1755    
    83   VIC212   1747    
    84   MattBates   1746    
    84   ctbn   1746    
    86   rudey19   1745    
    87   luvBWFC   1744    
    88   jordz16   1743    
    89   rancid   1742    
    90   BabyFace82   1706    
    91   simonnatur   1697    
    92   M_Luk   1692    
    93   biggirl   1689    
    94   811206   1682    
    95   andrew1947   1640    
    96   hosseinity   1623    
    97   Diminuendo   1609    
    98   alex1229   1577    
    99   DN34689   1572    
    100   billybob12   1492    
  • edited January 2014
    this kinda proves u dnt have to be a 100 nl player to be top 10 ;)
  • edited January 2014
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    Ofc you dont, everyone could go play £40 HU sngs and destroy it or millions of russian roulettes but what would be the point if u lose more than the value of the prize lol. the 100nl players are likely just winning as normal... Except Bean ;)
  • edited January 2014
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    It doesn't prove that, it's 9 days into a 30 day race.

You can only punt your way into the top 10 for so long before the money runs out.

Spose it proves you dnt have to be a 100nl player to be top 10 after 8 days.
  • edited January 2014
    Lol donk dont go fibbing now.

Ive seen you 4+ 100nl a few different times! and also your playing alot of higher dyms so does prove why u got so many points!

But gl for rest of the month
  • edited January 2014
    the odd hr or so mate not grinding
  • edited January 2014
    isthere anyone having problems with the software its driving me mad ..ie it will be fine for 5.10 mins then it starts slowing down and freezing distorting the table features such as your oppents cards and and players alias help me for goodness sake  its not my comp as its brand new and it did it b4 on my other comp
    cheers
  • edited January 2014
    Updated table today folks:

RANK   ALIAS   POINTS   PRIZE DETAILS
    1   beaneh   11524   Playstation 4 Console Bundle
    2   offshoot   10470   Playstation 4 Console Bundle
    3   Kazuko   9948   Playstation 4 Console Bundle
    4   DACRUNCHER   8957   Playstation 4 Console Bundle
    5   CoxyLboro   8830   Playstation 4 Console Bundle
    6   jakally   8520   Playstation 4 Console Bundle
    7   darkmind   8149   Playstation 4 Console Bundle
    8   ajs4385   7928   Playstation 4 Console Bundle
    9   IDONKCALLU   7711   Playstation 4 Console Bundle
    10   foldUfairy   7102   Playstation 4 Console Bundle
    11   BLADES849   6758   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    12   hurst05   6162   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    13   gazzaluf05   5444   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    14   lolufold7   5380   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    15   F_Ivanovic   5272   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    16   SoLack   4851   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    17   cpfc_2010   4635   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    18   SenorBegs   4333   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    19   pmcginn67   4000   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    20   edrich   3988   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    21   supercrazy   3737   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    22   jammy27   3736   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    23   Die_hard   3710   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    24   elo18564   3634   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    25   chrisbhoy   3359   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    26   KinichAhau   3356   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    27   Jac35   3340   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    28   BrownnDog   3264   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    29   waller02   3162   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    30   matisback   3114   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    31   Lambert180   3105   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    32   lollURface   3041   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    33   JimiAls1   3001   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    34   SplitSpade   2991   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    35   bolly580   2952   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    36   BIGSHANN   2885   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    37   dogsonacid   2870   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    38   bogacki05   2842   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    39   snodgrass1   2826   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    40   rtc   2818   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    41   EvilPingu   2814   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    42   Jigsaw222   2767   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    43   mkgunner   2605   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    44   slim542   2592   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    45   dubzs   2541   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    46   huuuuume   2497   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    47   flexystash   2489   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    48   mcauley12   2472   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    49   Whizzewky   2451   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    50   splashies   2438   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    51   pilezitin   2399    
    52   rodneypowp   2397    
    53   delpotty   2376    
    54   1267   2355    
    55   DREAMHUNTE   2347    
    56   miraj1987   2319    
    57   HAYSIE   2318    
    58   alias79   2316    
    59   mufcscott1   2297    
    60   coaley001   2279    
    61   Sookie13   2245    
    62   Kish29   2197    
    63   Barrie26   2191    
    64   andrew1947   2189    
    65   AJ_Rockets   2166    
    66   mckthnuts   2144    
    67   Fat_Uncle   2142    
    68   MattBates   2114    
    69   Omen69   2110    
    70   scott1904   2109    
    71   newstart12   2104    
    72   bobo111   2101    
    73   jra126   2084    
    74   nessab   2083    
    75   haidyboy   2063    
    76   kingbodger   2051    
    77   ctbn   2035    
    78   CrazyBen23   2027    
    79   jordz16   2009    
    80   Reece21607   2004    
    81   MRBURNS4   1981    
    82   hardman07   1977    
    83   BigM19   1941    
    84   littlegi88   1935    
    85   AJ09477   1927    
    86   aussie09   1923    
    87   BluOne   1891    
    88   biggirl   1880    
    89   PjPirate   1869    
    90   FORDYCE   1852    
    91   TINTIN   1851    
    92   luvBWFC   1833    
    93   PiAnOpLaYa   1832    
    94   M_Luk   1827    
    95   rancid   1817    
    96   rudey19   1813    
    97   PayHim   1802    
    98   BobTheBee   1788    
    99   BabyFace82   1773    
    100   simonnatur   1761    
  • edited January 2014
    still hanging on to top 10 spot :)
  • edited January 2014
    still hanging on to top 10 spot :)
    Posted by IDONKCALLU

first appearance from DACRUNCHER so obv only just entered the code, best hope there ain't 2 more sickos holding off to enter the code ;)
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: ****PLAYSTATION 4 LEADERBOARD**** : first appearance from DACRUNCHER so obv only just entered the code, best hope there ain't 2 more sickos holding off to enter the code ;)
    Posted by Lambert180
    Well, I haven't entered it yet.  Waiting for the last minute :)
  • edited January 2014
    Theres definitely 2 or 3, probably more.
  • edited January 2014
    Theres definitely 2 or 3, probably more.
    Posted by offshoot
    <3
  • edited January 2014
    A third of the way through the month, here's the latest standings:

Still clinging on to that top 10 spot IDONK...

RANK   ALIAS   POINTS   PRIZE DETAILS
    1   offshoot   13044   Playstation 4 Console Bundle
    2   beaneh   11849   Playstation 4 Console Bundle
    3   Kazuko   11661   Playstation 4 Console Bundle
    4   DACRUNCHER   9610   Playstation 4 Console Bundle
    5   CoxyLboro   9204   Playstation 4 Console Bundle
    6   darkmind   9170   Playstation 4 Console Bundle
    7   jakally   9160   Playstation 4 Console Bundle
    8   ajs4385   8923   Playstation 4 Console Bundle
    9   IDONKCALLU   8475   Playstation 4 Console Bundle
    10   foldUfairy   7765   Playstation 4 Console Bundle
    11   BLADES849   7172   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    12   hurst05   6440   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    13   lolufold7   6387   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    14   F_Ivanovic   6012   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    15   gazzaluf05   5953   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    16   SoLack   5707   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    17   Die_hard   5104   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    18   cpfc_2010   4795   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    19   pmcginn67   4724   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    20   jammy27   4721   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    21   SenorBegs   4575   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    22   edrich   4478   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    23   supercrazy   4193   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    24   Jac35   3760   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    25   Lambert180   3725   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    26   matisback   3638   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    27   elo18564   3634   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    28   waller02   3613   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    29   KinichAhau   3549   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    30   bogacki05   3362   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    31   chrisbhoy   3359   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    32   BrownnDog   3329   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    33   bolly580   3198   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    34   Jigsaw222   3193   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    35   dogsonacid   3190   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    36   mkgunner   3169   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    37   SplitSpade   3149   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    38   EvilPingu   3111   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    39   BIGSHANN   3099   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    40   lollURface   3041   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    41   JimiAls1   3001   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    42   snodgrass1   2846   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    43   CrazyBen23   2827   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    44   rtc   2818   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    45   dubzs   2743   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    46   splashies   2736   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    47   slim542   2679   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    48   Whizzewky   2651   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    49   rodneypowp   2649   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    50   DREAMHUNTE   2549   PS4 Private Freeroll Feb 9th at 2pm
    51   alias79   2528    
    52   miraj1987   2515    
    53   Omen69   2498    
    54   huuuuume   2497    
    55   flexystash   2489    
    56   1267   2478    
    57   mcauley12   2472    
    58   bobo111   2452    
    59   haidyboy   2443    
    60   coaley001   2433    
    61   mufcscott1   2427    
    62   HAYSIE   2413    
    63   pilezitin   2399    
    64   delpotty   2376    
    65   M_Luk   2359    
    66   Kish29   2329    
    67   ctbn   2326    
    68   jra126   2322    
    69   andrew1947   2317    
    70   mckthnuts   2268    
    71   MattBates   2245    
    71   Sookie13   2245    
    73   Fat_Uncle   2218    
    74   hardman07   2211    
    75   jordz16   2202    
    76   BobTheBee   2197    
    77   Barrie26   2191    
    78   AJ_Rockets   2166    
    79   simonnatur   2158    
    80   nessab   2147    
    81   littlegi88   2118    
    82   scott1904   2109    
    83   newstart12   2104    
    84   TINTIN   2085    
    85   MRBURNS4   2077    
    86   kingbodger   2051    
    87   biggirl   2044    
    88   BluOne   2041    
    89   BigM19   2013    
    90   Reece21607   2004    
    91   aussie09   1989    
    92   murray0270   1969    
    93   PjPirate   1950    
    94   FORDYCE   1928    
    95   AJ09477   1927    
    96   billybob12   1922    
    97   otter07   1918    
    98   luvBWFC   1900    
    99   GFKIJKLL   1895    
    100   rancid   1882    
  • edited January 2014
    I have deleted my email what is the password for todays PS4 freeroll
  • edited January 2014
    if i make top 10 how long does it take for ps4 to be delivered ?
  • edited January 2014
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    Allow up to 30 days, but will probably be sooner. 
  • edited January 2014
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    I am afraid Clause 10; sub-section 3b states:

"The winner of the Playstation 4 must remain as an active player with Sky Poker for a period of at least five years after receiving said prize."