You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

****PLAYSTATION 4 LEADERBOARD****

1234568»

Comments

• edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: ****PLAYSTATION 4 LEADERBOARD****:
    In Response to Re: ****PLAYSTATION 4 LEADERBOARD**** : Thats really bad from Sky. I think both of you should get one (even though that defeats the whole point).... but for Sky to tell someone theyve won something, then have to revoke the guys prize because of their own error just seems harsh. Bit of a bitter finish to a decent promotion...
    Posted by gazza127

+1 to this mate

The final count was the one that mattered much more than any other update and sky should have made certain it was checked and rechecked before posting up the table.

Take it on the chin sky and do the right thing imo by giving both players a PS4
  • edited February 2014
    lol. if they played 3 hands less they'd still be in the freeroll + eligible for this months promo
    Posted by RyanC7
    It's quite simple really, 3 hands less i would get £199 RB, but now I will get around £300 RB. 

I wouldn't get more from the feb promo because I doubt I'd finish in top 10. I don't play extra for these promos, I stick to my normal hours and see where I end up.
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: ****PLAYSTATION 4 LEADERBOARD**** : +1 to this mate The final count was the one that mattered much more than any other update and sky should have made certain it was checked and rechecked before posting up the table. Take it on the chin sky and do the right thing imo by giving both players a PS4
    Posted by Diminuendo
    Wouldn't be surprised if the table is right, but sky have contacted U_S_F and told him to make up this points thing, so that they have an excuse to give him a PS4.

Which is a good move, and a nice gesture of rewarding a player without announcing it & potentially upsetting anyone who might deem it 'unfair' and complain that 'rules are rules'.

Sky get the leaderboard wrong so often that it's a very believable scenario, 1 more mistake wont lose them any credibility.

wp sky, fuf & usf! :)