You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The New Adventures of TINTIN

1235»

Comments

• edited February 2014

having a little struggle at the tables at the minute. yesterday I broke even. same routine as day before. got up in first session only to lose it the nxt. didn't play gfreat in the 2nd session either which didn't help so cant complain too much with the outcome.

got my reward payment yesterday as will the rest of you. as I said I was getting 20% rakeback just for jan thru an email promo I got so I only really had a ball park figure I thought it may be. turns out it was the hiogh end of my estimate and I got back £153. the points widget if I was on it for 5300 equated to £107 so it worked out £46 better off.

I was a little optimistic going into these winter games promo's that a top 50 place might be within reach on the first 2 weeks leaderboard. when I looked yesterday I had fallen out the top 50. can only see myself going further south if im honest. prob get top 100 but will defo lock up my place in all the freerolls that are available thru the promo throughout the month. ive learned not to make these races big aims and quite frankly I don't have the time to dedicate to chasing them. thankfully I may add. if I can scrape a little at the end of it then its a bonus.

the prem league darts starts tonight. really looking forward to the tourney. not quitye sure how much I will get to see of it over the nxt few months but will keep up to date with results. I see this week the man I cant stand has switched darts suppliers and will be chucking new arra's. wonder if he will have the same struggles he did a few year back when he went from the knitting needles to the "phase" range. could be worth backing against him in the first few weeks til he gets totally comfortable with them. cant really see by MVG for the overall title but seen Anderson had a good weekend there winning a euro tour event. he's defo coming back into form. people say its between MVG Lewis and Taylor for the title but my outside bet would be Anderson, can you really call him an outside bet in a field of 8?

• edited February 2014
    couple of days since the last update but I guess it will be more like this in the future.

not much to say of the poker. its kinda holding steady at the minute. the last 2 days has resulted in a loss of 2 buyins total. as I said not much to note other than im not playing great either so it is getting reflected in the results.

seen a little of the darts altho I missed the main event. couldn't get to record it live then promptly forgot to record the repeats so I missed the main event. guess my outside bet didn't get off to good start, never seen the game but he got beat by barney who threw a 108 average so not sure if theres too much to read into that.

MVG stormed the power. oh how glad I was when I seen that result but once again even tho it was 7-0 im not sure what you can take from it. I never seen it either but I did expect taylor to struggle with his "new" darts for the first few weeks. think MVG ave 110 and when someones playing like that theres not much you can do about it.

1 game I did see was the Wright Newton game. Wrights outfit gasve me a bit of a sore head and if im honest I was unsure how he'd come out of the worlds and carry the form. by the looks of it he's still playing to the same level. Hes a showman and the PL looks like a good fit for him