You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Happy Days Promotion

13»

Comments

• edited January 2014
    Advise for the whiners:

1.Transition to cash
    2. Enjoy the rewards of happy days
    3. Make Sky happy to have such loyal customers
    4. Profit?... well prolly not because you all suck
  • edited January 2014

Sigh

Sky offer PS4s

Sky make it easier to qualify for PS4s

Only a small proportion of players were in the running to win one - even a smaller portion of these are adversely affected  - yet you wouldn't think so by the volume on this thread.

One point missing here is that there are a lot of rec's who were never ever going to qualify for the PS4 leaderboard but have now got an incentive and a bit of help to get to 500 points and qualify for the freeroll tomorrow. Well done to Sky there.

PS I wont be one of them I am a low stakes/low volume STT player so I will not be on the board or making 500 points - but I'm not bitter.

Realistically I suspect there may be 1 or 2 people who could have made the leaderboard and may not because of this promotion. To them I say write to CC and you never know they may listen and do something for you.

• edited January 2014
    These ps4s are in essence free right? An addititon to the monetary value of the c4p's earnt this month.... yet people are still moaning as to why this doesn't suit them. Who gives a fucck. Go buy a playstation if your that bothered