You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Duck the Bounty Hunter

Comments

• edited May 2015
    Just got your message, sorry do not get access to them on me pad.

Needless to say you won! Haha

Run well :)
  • edited May 2015
    Ducks of the day! :)
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    claire247 Small blind   £0.25 £0.25 £21.57
    mrsduck Big blind   £0.50 £0.75 £50.00
      Your hole cards

claire247 Raise   £0.75 £1.50 £20.82
    mrsduck Call   £0.50 £2.00 £49.50
    Flop

mrsduck Check        
    claire247 Bet   £1.50 £3.50 £19.32
    mrsduck Call   £1.50 £5.00 £48.00
    Turn

mrsduck Check        
    claire247 Check        
    River

mrsduck Bet   £3.75 £8.75 £44.25
    claire247 Fold        
    mrsduck Muck        
    mrsduck Win   £4.75   £49.00
    mrsduck Return   £3.75 £0.25 £52.75
  • edited May 2015
    Another Ducky weekend home alone, and no MrDuck hasn't left me! ;)
    ~ so what shall we play?

Let's have some fun, run well everyone! :)
  • edited May 2015
    I am in mrs duck! Last longer main and mini? Lowest overall score wins?
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Duck the Bounty Hunter:
    Posted by Nuggy962
    Okies :)
    Shy tings89 is in too!
  • edited May 2015
    you're going down shyduck! :) haha 
  • edited May 2015
    you're going down shyduck! :) haha 
    Posted by Tings89
    It's true...
    Flopped a straight...you can guess the rest lol
    :(
  • edited May 2015
    Posted by Nuggy962
    Sigh.

I laughed too hard at this - I must still be drunk.
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Duck the Bounty Hunter : Sigh. I laughed too hard at this - I must still be drunk.
    Posted by Slipwater

roflrofl! Happy birthday Slip! xx
    Last night of fun tonight, so one more shot at the main and mini, who's keen? :)
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Duck the Bounty Hunter : roflrofl! Happy birthday Slip! xx Last night of fun tonight, so one more shot at the main and mini, who's keen? :)
    Posted by mrsduck
    As mustard MrsD, along with being off work I managed to blag a laptop for tonight so really looking forward to a good grind!

Hmm just re read and tempted to change terminology of poker session but meh make of it what you will slippy ; )

Right good luck tonight, hopefully I wont see you on the tables, until ft obv, as no doubt ill end up doubling you up AGIAN. haha glgl
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Duck the Bounty Hunter : As mustard MrsD, along with being off work I managed to blag a laptop for tonight so really looking forward to a good grind! Hmm just re read and tempted to change terminology of poker session but meh make of it what you will slippy ; ) Right good luck tonight, hopefully I wont see you on the tables, until ft obv, as no doubt ill end up doubling you up AGIAN. haha glgl
    Posted by LmfaoAllin
    Glad you're in! ;)
    BFF!! See you on the ft!
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Duck the Bounty Hunter : Glad you're in! ;) BFF!! See you on the ft!
    Posted by mrsduck
    Hope so, although it wont be in the mini : ( out first hand lol, got into a raise re raise battle pre flop, my kk v his 99, ended up getting it all in on a 9 high board (oops) with a pot size stack behind gg.

in the main went down by 1.5k early on, flopped set, he had k7 on k high board, decided to slow play(oops again) runner runner str8. revebge was sweet tho as doubled up from same guy few hands later after turning nut str8.

just over 6k 102/221 no heads

glgl see you ft
  • edited May 2015
    right still out mini lol but starting to get it going in main, took a short stack for first head then my jj held v ak for double up 32/121

hope your running good. glgl
  • edited May 2015
    Had a lot of fun last weekend playing all the big Bounty Hunters, unfortunately I didn't make any money though!
    Been playing a lot more cash the last week ish. My c4p is already higher than what I received last month! Really enjoying myself ~ I feel like I'm starting to find my way amongst the players at 50nl. 
    Yesterday I started making detailed notes on some of the players at my table, as opposed to my previous notes which generally consisted of nobface or chum lol
    I'm going to see where this is going to take me, whether boom or bust no pressure :)

Have a good week all and run well!

• edited May 2015
    Had a lot of fun last weekend playing all the big Bounty Hunters, unfortunately I didn't make any money though! Been playing a lot more cash the last week ish. My c4p is already higher than what I received last month! Really enjoying myself ~ I feel like I'm starting to find my way amongst the players at 50nl.  Yesterday I started making detailed notes on some of the players at my table, as opposed to my previous notes which generally consisted of nobface  or chum lol I'm going to see where this is going to take me, whether boom or bust no pressure :) Have a good week all and run well!
    Posted by mrsduck
    Haha I have the odd note like that too, although I try to keep them constructive : )

Had a good laugh with you and the others at the tables Saturday, unfortunately when I tried to stand up to big stack bully he had aces, oops gg scrapped 39th for a min cash but most importantly had lots of fun, great table I was on for last hour or so.

I have also ventured into playing a little cash, although only as far as nl30 so far. Good luck, I'm sure you will do well but ssshhhhh don't tell Geldy lol.

Best of luck, May the duckiness be with you 

Quack quack
  • edited May 2015
    gl ducky
    still think nl quackity would be a better starting point though. 
    ps I'm never going to mention that again you'll be pleased to know. 
    at least not where you're concerned
    now for James that's another matter 
    but i think his bankroll is more appropriate to his chosen level than yours. 

• edited May 2015
    gl ducky still think nl quackity would be a better starting point though.  ps I'm never going to mention that again you'll be pleased to know.  at least not where you're concerned now for James that's another matter  but i think his bankroll is more appropriate to his chosen level than yours. 
    Posted by GELDY
    nl quackity? nl 20? Definitely would be better. Definitely would be less fun! :/ 
    I'm sure I'll come crying back to you in a few days time!!
    ;) 
  • edited May 2015
    Looking forward to reading reports of big MTT cashes with this run of ME entries... fingers crossed for you that its coming soon!
  • edited May 2015
    Looking forward to reading reports of big MTT cashes with this run of ME entries... fingers crossed for you that its coming soon!
    Posted by shakinaces
    Won't be playing a main event for a long time now, it was just a one off (three off) as I was alone for the weekend!
    Thanks for the confidence in me though :D
    Good luck Shakey xx
  • edited May 2015
    Good fate/Bad fate

Came home today, logged in, it was 15.22 and I took a look at the lobby ~ my favourite £22 BH was in late reg and had just 22 entrants. I immediately knew I had to reg it and tid! :) played the short stack the whole game, doubling up when I needed it, got down to 7 and I made it through the ft bubble. 6 left and 5 prizes and no Ducky bounties as yet. After a ferocious ft with raising and re raising and bluffing and doubling, the shorties kept on sucking out and doubling again and again (me included!) I eventually get dumped out in 6th. No banana and bad fate :(
    Switch over to cash, I join a 2 handed MC table which quickly fills up (duck hunting?!) I make some good notes, I watch carefully, pick some good spots and make 1 good hero call. I come away one hour later £122 richer. Top banana and good fate :)

It's a lovely evening guys, enjoy! 
  • edited May 2015
    Good fate/Bad fate Came home today, logged in, it was 15.22 and I took a look at the lobby ~ my favourite £22 BH was in late reg and had just 22 entrants. I immediately knew I had to reg it and tid! :) played the short stack the whole game, doubling up when I needed it, got down to 7 and I made i through the ft bubble. 6 left and 5 prizes and no Ducky bounties as yet. After a ferocious ft with raising and re raising and bluffing and doubling, the shorties kept on sucking out and doubling again and again (me included!) I eventually get dumped out in 6th. No banana and bad fate :( Switch over to cash, I join a 2 handed MC table which quickly fills up (duck hunting?!) I make some good notes, I watch carefully pick some good spots and make 1 good hero call. I come away one hour later £122 richer. Top banana and good fate :) It's a lovely evening guys, enjoy! 
    Posted by mrsduck
    Boom. Well done duck :)

Playing main and mini this eve?

• edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Duck the Bounty Hunter : Boom. Well done duck :) Playing main and mini this eve?
    Posted by Nuggy962
    No more MEs for me for a while, was just a one off :)
    GL to you! Hope to see you in a lunchtime BH soon?

• edited May 2015
    Ducks/Bluff of the day :)
    HOLLYWHIT Small blind   50.00 50.00 3567.50
    Gettingducked Big blind   100.00 150.00 2507.50
      Your hole cards

CxE1 Fold        
    ACEGOONER Fold        
    mrsduck Raise   200.00 350.00 3020.00
    HOLLYWHIT Fold        
    Gettingducked Call   100.00 450.00 2407.50
    Flop

• Q
    • K
    • K

Gettingducked Bet   225.00 675.00 2182.50
    mrsduck Call   225.00 900.00 2795.00
    Turn

Gettingducked Check        
    mrsduck Check        
    River

Gettingducked Check        
    mrsduck Bet   400.00 1300.00 2395.00
    Gettingducked Fold        
    mrsduck Muck        
    mrsduck Win   900.00   3295.00
    mrsduck Return   400.00 0.00 3695.00
  • edited May 2015
    Haha! When I see the "gettingducked" in italics I just knew the chips were going your way, well played ducky.
  • edited May 2015
    Ducks/Bluff of the day ;)
    Quazzer77 Small blind   £0.25 £0.25 £52.58
    duckedagain Big blind   £0.50 £0.75 £64.42
      Your hole cards

Deciet Fold        
    mrsduck Raise   £1.50 £2.25 £49.91
    ChipsFool2 Fold        
    pilezitin Fold        
    Quazzer77 Call   £1.25 £3.50 £51.33
    duckedagain Call   £1.00 £4.50 £63.42
    Flop

• Q

Quazzer77 Check        
    duckedagain Bet   £3.38 £7.88 £60.04
    mrsduck Call   £3.38 £11.26 £46.53
    Quazzer77 Fold        
    Turn

• A

duckedagain Bet   £7.00 £18.26 £53.04
    mrsduck Call   £7.00 £25.26 £39.53
    River

• Q

duckedagain Check        
    mrsduck Bet   £12.00 £37.26 £27.53
    duckedagain Fold        
    mrsduck Muck        
    mrsduck Win   £23.99   £51.52
    mrsduck Return   £12.00 £1.27 £63.52
  • edited May 2015
    Think I need to throw down the gauntlet, Ducky... ;)
  • edited May 2015
    Think I need to throw down the gauntlet, Ducky... ;)
    Posted by Slipwater
    Ah, but you were too scared to sit down next to me yesterday! ;)
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Duck the Bounty Hunter : Ah, but you were too scared to sit down next to me yesterday! ;)
    Posted by mrsduck
    The players at your table wouldn't budge up for me!
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Duck the Bounty Hunter : The players at your table wouldn't budge up for me!
    Posted by Slipwater
    You know that's not true! You were first in line, then jumped ship when the guy to my left stood up! :P
    Ohnoooo I timed out! (you said) :D
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Duck the Bounty Hunter : You know that's not true! You were first in line, then jumped ship when the guy to my left stood up! :P Ohnoooo I timed out! (you said) :D
    Posted by mrsduck
    As paraphrasing goes, that is pretty shocking.

But true ;)