You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THE NEW SHEDLOAD OF FUNNY THINGS -DIARY- CHAT- POKER

Comments

• edited April 2014
     I'll brag about losing a few quid tomorrow
  • edited April 2014
     Thanks Mrsduck, I just looked up your symbol, and :-W, I'm :-x,---- %-)
  • edited April 2014
    A fella called Outlaw might have something funny to say, but so far he's only said this-----

why are the regulaary tables never getting playrf. but these stupid heads up bd double yr monry ae. itd not poker its sll LUCK

ALSO POKER CHIPS WHAT GOOD ARE THE FOR YOU CAN ONLY USE TH IN TOURNMENTS 300PLUS PLSYERS FOR 20£ JOKE
  • edited April 2014
     I lost a few quid, by playing stupid--- then I won a few quid, and another few, by playing marvellous---- I've put it down to my new song----

A five minute break for me eeeeee----- coz I'm the floppin champlon you see   eeeee

that's because I'm here making tea  eeee

and you've got something sticky on your knee
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: THE NEW SHEDLOAD OF FUNNY THINGS -DIARY- CHAT- POKER:
     Thanks Mrsduck, I just looked up your symbol, and :-W, I'm :-x,---- %-)
    Posted by oynutter
    I have no idea what yours mean! But thanks! ;)
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: THE NEW SHEDLOAD OF FUNNY THINGS -DIARY- CHAT- POKER : I have no idea what yours mean! But thanks! ;)
    Posted by mrsduck
    Haa no one ever does u see he is a cryptic genius lol.
  • edited April 2014
    great thread nutter seen this in the joke section and thought it was funny enough

This man has to go in for a colonoscopy and is rather worried about it.

Anyway, the nurse soon realises his concern and as the procedure starts reassuringly says to him, "now don't worry, it is perfectly normal to get an ere-ction at this stage" But the man says he hasn't got one.

To which the Nurse replies, "but I have"
  • edited April 2014

A Celtic fan dies on match day and goes to heaven in his Green and white top. He knocks on the old pearly gates and out walks St. Peter.
    "Hello mate" says St. Peter, "I'm sorry, no Celtic fans in heaven."
    "What ?" exclaims the man, astonished.
    "You heard, no Celtic fans."
    "But, but, but, I've been a good man", replies the Celtic supporter.
    "Oh really", says St. Peter. "What have you done, then ?"
    "Well" said the guy, "Three weeks before I died, I gave 10 pounds to the starving children in Africa".
    "Oh" says St.Peter. "anything else?"
    "Well, 2 weeks before I died I also gave 10 pounds to the homeless."
    "Hmmm. Anything else?"
    "Yeah. A week before I died I gave 10 pounds to the Albanian orphans."
    "Okay", said St. Peter, "You wait here a minute while I have a word with the governor."
    Ten minutes pass before St. Peter returns. He looks the bloke in the eye and says, "I've had a word with God and he agrees with me.
    Here's your thirty quid back, now f*ck off".
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: THE NEW SHEDLOAD OF FUNNY THINGS -DIARY- CHAT- POKER : Haa no one ever does u see he is a cryptic genius lol.
    Posted by a00rock
     Come on now a00rock, does this song look like the words of a cryptic genius?

A five minute break for me eeeeee----- coz I'm the floppin champlon you see   eeeee

that's because I'm here making tea  eeee

and you've got something sticky on your knee
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: THE NEW SHEDLOAD OF FUNNY THINGS -DIARY- CHAT- POKER : I have no idea what yours mean! But thanks! ;)
    Posted by mrsduck
     Spend no time worrying about what I mean Mrsduck, what I mean is that what I mean may not be what is seen.---- know what I mean?
  • edited April 2014
    great thread nutter seen this in the joke section and thought it was funny enough tomo_efc This man has to go in for a colonoscopy and is rather worried about it. Anyway, the nurse soon realises his concern and as the procedure starts reassuringly says to him, "now don't worry, it is perfectly normal to get an ere-ction at this stage" But the man says he hasn't got one. To which the Nurse replies, "but I have"
    Posted by churchy18
     This is wrong on many levels, think about it, ----think about it harder------- think about it really hard-----see what I mean?
  • edited April 2014

A man stopped at his favorite watering hole after a hard days work to relax. He noticed a man next to him ordered a shot and a beer. The man drank the shot, chased it with the beer and then looked into his shirt pocket. This continued several times before the man's curiosity got the best of him. He leaned over to the guy and said, "Excuse me, I couldn't help but notice your little ritual, why in the world do you look into your shirt pocket every time you drink your shot & beer"? The man replied, "There's a picture of my wife in there, and when she starts lookin' good, I'm headin' home"!
  • edited April 2014
     lol----- His wife is not as clever as me Julee, she gave me a picture for my wallet---- It's 20 years old !
  • edited April 2014
    good read Rik,now sumut funny to say,ive got to go for a colonoscope tomorrow.eeek.
  • edited April 2014
    Thanks mate!---lol--- woops!--- that's not funny, I hope all's well up there!-----------------

----- In Stoke

good luck!
  • edited April 2014
    thx m8,so long as it makes some people smile that,ll do for me :) its nowt serious m8
  • edited April 2014
    thx m8,so long as it makes some people smile that,ll do for me :) its nowt serious m8
    Posted by stokefc
     Glad to hear it's nothing serious, just wondering---- did they tell you not to eat curry tonight?
  • edited April 2014
    lol,dont think ill be eating curries m8
  • edited April 2014
    lol,dont think ill be eating curries m8
    Posted by stokefc
     Hope it all gets sorted, it's marvellous what they can do these days. trust them, and try not to worry.
  • edited April 2014
     I lost a few quid in tournies by playing stupid, then I got it all back on the cash tables, by playing stupid-- that's good innit !
  • edited April 2014

Hand History #772269644 (06:23 29/04/2014)

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    k8cykeSmall blind £0.02£0.02£3.06
    oynutterBig blind £0.04£0.06£7.53
    colburto27Big blind £0.04£0.10£3.16
    nuk_emSit out    
     Your hole cards

planet432Call £0.04£0.14£3.00
    colburto27Check    
    ChavoooCall £0.04£0.18£5.20
    k8cykeCall £0.02£0.20£3.04
    oynutterCheck    
    Flop

k8cykeCheck    
    oynutterCheck    
    planet432Bet £0.04£0.24£2.96
    colburto27Raise £0.32£0.56£2.84
    ChavoooRaise £1.20£1.76£4.00
    k8cykeFold    
    oynutterCall £1.20£2.96£6.33
    planet432Call £1.16£4.12£1.80
    colburto27Call £0.88£5.00£1.96
    Turn

oynutterCheck    
    planet432All-in £1.80£6.80£0.00
    colburto27Call £1.80£8.60£0.16
    ChavoooCall £1.80£10.40£2.20
    oynutterCall £1.80£12.20£4.53
    River

oynutterBet £2.68£14.88£1.85
    colburto27All-in £0.16£15.04£0.00
    ChavoooFold    
    oynutterUnmatched bet £2.52£12.52£4.37
    oynutterShow

planet432Show

colburto27Show
    • J

oynutterWinFull House, 2s and 6s£11.58 £15.95
  • edited April 2014
    This one was a bit funny--- I had no flopwit idea what was going on--lol
  • edited April 2014

Love this thread Mr Flopwit.

• edited April 2014
    Thanks Tikay, and it's going to get better! ---- feels good to be back taking an interest in the forum again.
     I had a hard time thinking of stuff to say for a good while, but I'm pretty sure it's onwards and upwards from here, I still miss the old area 51 nutter, we really had a laugh there, did we not or what?--lol-- I remember there was often around a dozen of us staying up all night having great craic, this thread has a secret agenda to re-kindle that kind of thing, woops, a public agenda--lol-- good luck at the tables, and with your extraorfordinary activities:)
  • edited April 2014
     Please could one of the many cash experts analyze the above hand for me, the reason it appears I was too passive is because an extraordinary amount of bluff re-raising was going on, mostly by the two that raised the flop.

I suspect this hand cannot be analyzed, because of the loonie factor, or am I missing something here?

I often seek to sit at a table with a massive average pot, it's a risky strategy, because I have to pretend I'm as mad as the rest of them by calling around 90% of hands preflop, and showing a few big bluffs, but it usually works out well in the end----- Everyone on the table was on full tilt here--lol--- I'm pretty sure Redmond lee used to do it on the high stakes before the tv exposed him------ thoughts please. --- thanks all
  • edited April 2014

If you mean the hand where you had 2-2.......

I have no idea what was going off pre-flop, but 10-5 man was probably not folding the flop with the flush-draw & gutter-ball. I can't begin to speculate what J-6 man thought he was beating, but he clearly thought he had enough equity to continue. Think that's called optimistic in a 3 way pot, but sometimes these hands get there.

Anyway, well done you.     
  • edited April 2014
     Thanks Tikay, yeh, when everyone knows they can triple their stack by winning a hand, any two suited is worth a shot----- I would usually raise there if I thought it would isolate one caller, or even two, but I would have to put at least 20 bbs in to get anyone to fold on this table --- better a hidden hand---- I played one time 2p/4p with a 10 quid average pot---lol--- 10-5 man turned a strt, so he's going nowhere, there was loads of bluffing so j-6 man (also at it a lot) was probably thinking we were all bluffing--lol
  • edited April 2014
     Welcome to the last post on this page, some may be mourning the passing of this page, but this kind of negative attitude will serve only those kind of people that like to see themselves as mourners, they are all alone in the world, and they sing sad songs, like "nobodies child",---- not the beetles version, but Foster and Allen,---------- and they talk about the old days, when nostalgia was respected and popular, before the young people came along and started new things, that were different and not the same at all. 

Do not listen to these people--- The end of this page is in fact, a new opportunity for one lucky person to shine among his/her peers, by appearing at the very top of the next page, and being seen at the top of their page heading career, only a fool would miss this fantastic chance to be recognized as a true master of at the top of the pageyness, so soon there will be one clever person and six billion fools-----FOOLS I TELL YOU!!
  • edited April 2014
    yipee i am top of the page.
    All the best
    Rainman397
    P.S is their a prize