You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Over 20 packages to be win for the Sky Poker 6-Max UKPC - starting TODAY

13»

Comments

• edited May 2014

hi tikay, sam.

do rebuys and add-ons figure in the calculation of ROI?

thanks

• edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Over 20 packages to be win for the Sky Poker 6-Max UKPC - starting TODAY:
    hi tikay, sam. do rebuys and add-ons figure in the calculation of ROI? thanks
    Posted by aussie09
    Hi Rob,

Sam will need to confirm, but I should hope so, yes.
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Over 20 packages to be win for the Sky Poker 6-Max UKPC - starting TODAY:
    hi tikay, sam. do rebuys and add-ons figure in the calculation of ROI? thanks
    Posted by aussie09
    Hello,

Yes rebuys and add-ons will count toward the calculation.

Also please note the following Term & Condition that I have just asked to be added:

·         Only direct buy-ins to tournaments will be included in the promotion.  If you satellite or freeroll into a tournament that will not count toward this promotion.

• edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Over 20 packages to be win for the Sky Poker 6-Max UKPC - starting TODAY : Hello, Yes rebuys and add-ons will count toward the calculation. Also please note the following Term & Condition that I have just asked to be added: ·           Only direct buy-ins to tournaments will be included in the promotion.  If you satellite or freeroll into a tournament that will not count toward this promotion .        
    Posted by Sky_Justin
    Just to confirm - if u sat into a tourney and and play it, In The eyes of the promotion u have played 0 tournaments?

Or do u mean, if u sat into a tournament and play it, you will have played 1 tournament and your ROI is calculated as if you bought in directly?
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Over 20 packages to be win for the Sky Poker 6-Max UKPC - starting TODAY : Just to confirm - if u sat into a tourney and and play it, In The eyes of the promotion u have played 0 tournaments? Or do u mean, if u sat into a tournament and play it, you will have played 1 tournament and your ROI is calculated as if you bought in directly?
    Posted by chicknMelt
    Hello,

If you satellite into a tourney and play it.  In the eyes of the promotion it will not count towards your average ROI.

There are technical reasons why we have to do it this way, but essentially we will only be looking at direct buy-ins for this promotion.

I hope that clears things up.

Thanks,
    Justin
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Over 20 packages to be win for the Sky Poker 6-Max UKPC - starting TODAY : Hello, Yes rebuys and add-ons will count toward the calculation. Also please note the following Term & Condition that I have just asked to be added: ·           Only direct buy-ins to tournaments will be included in the promotion.  If you satellite or freeroll into a tournament that will not count toward this promotion .        
    Posted by Sky_Justin

Thanks for the clarification on this Justin, even though I think it is wrong and discriminates against the smaller BR players who HAVE TO use the sats to get into the larger buy in tournaments.

This is just my personnel opinion though, but I do think that overall this is a good promotion.
  • edited May 2014
    Hey Max,

I totally understand and would like to include players that satellite in but from a reporting respective it gets a bit messy because the buy-in states £0 and therefore would impact ROI numbers for this promotion.

I hope this clarifies things a bit more.

Cheers,
    Justin
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Over 20 packages to be win for the Sky Poker 6-Max UKPC - starting TODAY : Thanks for the clarification on this Justin, even though I think it is wrong and discriminates against the smaller BR players who HAVE TO use the sats to get into the larger buy in tournaments. This is just my personnel opinion though, but I do think that overall this is a good promotion.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    It's not unreasonable for a lot of recreational players to have at least £150 in their account (or 5/10x their satellite entry if they are using correct BRM) - especially if they're going to be playing 15x £5.50 BI tournaments or more to qualify for this promotion. If you want to try and sat into a tournament then just BI direct before you play the satellite. 

@ Sky Justin: Got a qn regarding the SNG promotion. Do 18 man SNG's count in this promotion?
  • edited May 2014
    I got a couple of questions...

When is the first leaderboard going up the UKPC rake races? Is it going to be updated daily?

I'm a bit confused about the wording in the promo page so just wanted to clarify. Am I right in thinking there is a rake race for <5k players AND >5k players in the first 2 weeks, then another 2 more rakeraces for both points tiers in the 2nd half of the month?
  • edited May 2014
    I got a couple of questions... When is the first leaderboard going up the UKPC rake races? Is it going to be updated daily? I'm a bit confused about the wording in the promo page so just wanted to clarify. Am I right in thinking there is a rake race for <5k players AND />5k players in the first 2 weeks, then another 2 more rakeraces for both points tiers in the 2nd half of the month?
    Posted by Lambert180
    Yes that is correct and the UKPC races should be updating daily.  The first report hasn't come in today yet....but should be up by 6pm.

Thanks,
    Justin
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Over 20 packages to be win for the Sky Poker 6-Max UKPC - starting TODAY : It's not unreasonable for a lot of recreational players to have at least £150 in their account (or 5/10x their satellite entry if they are using correct BRM) - especially if they're going to be playing 15x £5.50 BI tournaments or more to qualify for this promotion. If you want to try and sat into a tournament then just BI direct before you play the satellite.  @ Sky Justin: Got a qn regarding the SNG promotion. Do 18 man SNG's count in this promotion?
    Posted by F_Ivanovic
    Hey,

No 18 man SNGs will not count for this....only 6 seated sit and go's will cound towards this promotion just like the Skill and Go promotion except there is a £5.50 requirement and you need to play 15 within the week.  Then a new leaderboard starts the following week.

Cheers,
    Justin
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Over 20 packages to be win for the Sky Poker 6-Max UKPC - starting TODAY : Hey, No 18 man SNGs will not count for this....only 6 seated sit and go's will cound towards this promotion just like the Skill and Go promotion except there is a £5.50 requirement and you need to play 15 within the week.  Then a new leaderboard starts the following week. Cheers, Justin
    Posted by Sky_Justin

hi justin

the £5.50 requirement applies to tournament ukpt mtt promotion.  this is clear in the terms.

the sng ukpt challenge did not have this as a requirement.

i have been playing a range of sit and goes.  i would be disappointed if a new requirement has been added after the commencement.

please can you confirm.

thanks

• edited May 2014
    The first leaderboard for the UKPC Races is now on site here
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Over 20 packages to be win for the Sky Poker 6-Max UKPC - starting TODAY : hi justin the £5.50 requirement applies to tournament ukpt mtt promotion.  this is clear in the terms. the sng ukpt challenge did not have this as a requirement. i have been playing a range of sit and goes.  i would be disappointed if a new requirement has been added after the commencement. please can you confirm. thanks
    Posted by aussie09
    Hello,

The £5.50 requirement is listed on the promo page and on the Ts&Cs

6-Max Challenge Week 1 Details:

- Only 6-Max Sit and Go’s (including DYMs) with a minimum buy-in of £5.50 will count towards this promotion.

Thanks,

Justin

• edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Over 20 packages to be win for the Sky Poker 6-Max UKPC - starting TODAY : Hello, The £5.50 requirement is listed on the promo page and on the Ts&Cs 6-Max Challenge Week 1 Details: - Only 6-Max Sit and Go’s (including DYMs) with a minimum buy-in of £5.50 will count towards this promotion. Thanks, Justin
    Posted by Sky_Justin
    This has been up there from day 1 and has not changed since the promotion started.....sorry if you did not see this.

• edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Over 20 packages to be win for the Sky Poker 6-Max UKPC - starting TODAY : This has been up there from day 1 and has not changed since the promotion started.....sorry if you did not see this.
    Posted by Sky_Justin
    i did see it, justin.  and noted that there was no requirement. 

it has been added.

• edited May 2014

Only just seen this, excellent stuff, I shall be giving them all a go :)

• edited May 2014

I've entered the code but not appearing in the results table for the rake race although I have 512 points which should put me around 24th in race #1

• edited May 2014
    lol - I bink a 2nd in sky roller mini and that puts me 2nd in table.

What to do now? 

If i play and have a bad run it will ruin my ROI and potentially I could lose a packaage worth £1500. 

So I guess I am going to not playing on SKY for the rest of the month and hope I can hang to a spot!

Gl all and see you in June!!
  • edited May 2014
    lol - I bink a 2nd in sky roller mini and that puts me 2nd in table. What to do now?  If i play and have a bad run it will ruin my ROI and potentially I could lose a packaage worth £1500.  So I guess I am going to not playing on SKY for the rest of the month and hope I can hang to a spot! Gl all and see you in June!!
    Posted by BIGSHANN
    Checked the table today and even though i did not play yesterday my ROI is now 161 from 221?  Anyway loooks like that wont be enough to hang on to a spot ?

Puts me in a difficult spot.  Guess I should really follow TOmmy D's lead and just play and what will be will be?