You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Scoop 6 Club -10/5/14 -Closed for this week

12346»

Comments

• edited May 2014
    ballyglassen will see it rollover
  • edited May 2014
    roll on next week then
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Scoop 6 Club -10/5/14 -ALL WELCOME:
    Posted by MYSHARKY
    Well done Bigshann we got that one, pity about the others but at least our horse shot the bolt of everybody else.
  • edited May 2014
    Posted by MYSHARKY
    Ha stuck a score ew on this when I knew it was the only horse left in that could bust! Had barizan aswell but delighted with that!
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Scoop 6 Club -10/5/14 -ALL WELCOME : Ha stuck a score ew on this when I knew it was the only horse left in that could bust! Had barizan aswell but delighted with that!
    Posted by indieben
    Well done
  • edited May 2014
    Was scoop 6 won?
  • edited May 2014
    So who's going to win Eurovision? ;)
  • edited May 2014
    ROLL ON NEXT WEEK
  • edited May 2014
    DOHHHH SHOULD BE SOMEONE WEARING GREEN SURELY?
  • edited May 2014
    DOHHHH SHOULD BE SOMEONE WEARING GREEN SURELY?
    Posted by Ukjoe
    haha <3 WP Joe.

I'll be having words with my Nana this week don't worry about that.

Azerbaijan top 4 finish @ 11/2

Italy to finish top 10 @ 11/4

And just because it's been given to me by a EV veteran, Armenia ew @ 8/1

The only green here will be the Green showing in my account when all 3 bets land Joe!

SING UP!
  • edited May 2014
    Everyone loves a rollover :)
  • edited May 2014
    thread closed please use other one
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Scoop 6 Club -10/5/14 -ALL WELCOME : Now that Tikay has posted on here, I feel I can say what I wanted to before, but daren't for fear of upsetting anyone or compromising Tikay. As Tikay says he's involved 'elsewhere', and they have amassed £1,000's in their syndicate. IF, and only IF, it's not won today, how does this syndicate feel about throwing our two pennith into Tikay's 'pool', so massively increasing our chances of a portion of the pie??  Thoughts please....
    Posted by joesman1
    Hi Neil.

Feel I need to answer that.

First up, as some may know, I own an interest in another poker forum, & Post a lot on it, obviously.

They have a Scoop Syndicate, but it's not "mine" as such, its run by the regulars. This week it collected nearly £6,000 I think, though, like this one, it fell at the first lol.

Below is a reply I made there this evening, in response to a question "can Sky Poker players join it?"

I should add that "Next Door" is sort of "code" for Sky Poker, as my conflict of interest makes life a little awkward at times.

Here was my Post......

"....Yes, I saw the Post next door in which it was suggested they might join the blonde one.

The straight answer is that anyone can join the blonde one, but they need to be blonde Members, OR get someone who is to pay in on their behalf. Several Sky regulars are already blonde Members & have been in the blonde one, & Joesman1 (Next Door) who is Neil Strike here has been in both pools for the last fortnight.

One thing I cannot do, & would not wish to, is entice Sky Forum regulars to join blonde, as that gives me a bit of a conflict of interest headache, as part of what I do there is try & oil the forum wheels. I would certainly be in trouble with the Suits, & rightly so, if I actively encouraged those Next Door to join blonde. Its up to them entirely, really, they can join the blonde one if they wish, but I can't encourage it, for the reasons explained.

My other concern, in truth, is that they have a lovely "Scoop" Thread, with a nice atmo, & they work very hard to run it well, especially Father Vaigret. If half of their regulars defect to the blonde thread, their "kitty" would be decimated, & I'd not like to see that.

They are very different forums, & "pools", ours had nearly £6,000, theirs had around £550, but both have equal merit, & I'd feel awful if theirs was badly diluted by regulars defecting to the blonde one.

I'll probably reply on their thread later this evening, too, as I would not wish them to think I'd actively do anything which might damage their own efforts.

All a bit awkward, really, but I appreciate you mentioning it....."

• edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Scoop 6 Club -10/5/14 -ALL WELCOME : Hi Neil. Feel I need to answer that. First up, as some may know, I own an interest in another poker forum, & Post a lot on it, obviously. They have a Scoop Syndicate, but it's not "mine" as such, its run by the regulars. This week it collected nearly £6,000 I think, though, like this one, it fell at the first lol. Below is a reply I made there this evening, in response to a question "can Sky Poker players join it?"   I should add that "Next Door" is sort of "code" for Sky Poker, as my conflict of interest makes life a little awkward at times.   Here was my Post...... "....Yes, I saw the Post next door in which it was suggested they might join the blonde one. The straight answer is that anyone can join the blonde one, but they need to be blonde Members, OR get someone who is to pay in on their behalf. Several Sky regulars are already blonde Members & have been in the blonde one, & Joesman1 (Next Door) who is Neil Strike here has been in both pools for the last fortnight. One thing I cannot do, & would not wish to, is entice Sky Forum regulars to join blonde, as that gives me a bit of a conflict of interest headache, as part of what I do there is try & oil the forum wheels. I would certainly be in trouble with the Suits, & rightly so, if I actively encouraged those Next Door to join blonde. Its up to them entirely, really, they can join the blonde one if they wish, but I can't encourage it, for the reasons explained. My other concern, in truth, is that they have a lovely "Scoop" Thread, with a nice atmo, & they work very hard to run it well, especially Father Vaigret. If half of their regulars defect to the blonde thread, their "kitty" would be decimated, & I'd not like to see that. They are very different forums, & "pools", ours had nearly £6,000, theirs had around £550, but both have equal merit, & I'd feel awful if theirs was badly diluted by regulars defecting to the blonde one. I'll probably reply on their thread later this evening, too, as I would not wish them to think I'd actively do anything which might damage their own efforts. All a bit awkward, really, but I appreciate you mentioning it....."
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi Tikay

Yep, I resisted mentioning before so as not to put u in an awkward spot. Apologies for me ignoring my instinct.

It wasn't, and still isn't, my intention to dilute anything Terry (in particular), myself, or anyone else has done getting this thing up and running. But more to do with increasing our chances of having a small piece of the Jackpot. Today's 1st race shows how hard it is to crack this, and Mr Done is going to make sure he picks the hardest races possible next week. 

• edited May 2014
    I was only suggesting we joined forces whilst the pool is so huge. I would have transferred the whole sum collected to 'Next Door', and we would have had far more horses running for us. 

But fair enough, let's forget I mentioned it.

Roll on next week
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Scoop 6 Club -10/5/14 -Closed for this week:
    I was only suggesting we joined forces whilst the pool is so huge. I would have transferred the whole sum collected to 'Next Door', and we would have had far more horses running for us.  But fair enough, let's forget I mentioned it. Roll on next week
    Posted by joesman1
     no problem mate
  • edited May 2014
    Just caught up with this thread.

Was working all day but managed to check the results shortly after they ran.  

Shame we fell at first.  But heyho on to next week and good luck to the next chooser!  

I am also in another syndicate that has a larger pool but think it is more interesting to have a small piece in a coouple of pools.  Would hope that all in the syndicate agree and will not choose another syndicate over this one?  A £5 share in our syndicate is going to be worth a lot more than a £5 share in the other syndicate!!! And as pointed out there are many other syndicates that punt a hell of a lot more but have still fallen at the first leg.  A freind of mine who is massive into horse racing - used to be a bookie, said that quite a few big syndicates have gone bust chasing this pool!  So i am quite happy just having a small piece for fun and hopefully to get lucky!  Hope everyone else is in the same frame of mind!

As to helping out, I can help out as much as people need when i am not working - and this week i am off friday and saturday so happy to help out if needed.

Roll on next Saturday!
  • edited May 2014
    So who's going to win Eurovision? ;)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I voted for Russia didn't see them sing or anyone else for that matter!