You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Scotty77 riding high.

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Cmon Ryan and Willie :-)
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Scotty77 riding high.:
    In Response to Re: Scotty77 riding high. : Think its Wil_Scottish probably wrong, think the last game he played on sky would be SPT Newcastle the year i ended up in a mankini. 
    Posted by The_Don90
    cheers don, gl to both!
  • edited May 2014
    Keep it going, Ryan.

Great result now whatever happens.

What a heater you've been on in the past few weeks!

And good luck Willie!

:-)
  • edited May 2014
    Tikay has made the final table of the PLO side event!
  • edited May 2014
    Posted by FCHD

Wow - fantastic news!!!

Keep it going boys - show us how it's done xxx
  • edited May 2014
  • edited May 2014
    wow c'mon boys ...and you too Mr K

Mother 
    xx
  • edited May 2014
    10 left at the next level break, Ryan beginning to get short now, it doesn't seem like he has had much in the way of cards at all. Willy is still big-stacked, swapping the chip lead with a very good Spanish player

One more to go before they make an unofficial 9-handed final table, then when they are down to 8 it becomes the official final table and they stop for the night and come back tomorrow to play to a finish.

No more updates from the Omaha as yet I'm afraid
  • edited May 2014
    watching the live feed gl ryan and willie 
    this spanish guy seems like a very good player 3 betting in position alot 
  • edited May 2014
    Down to 9 so break for a re-draw, plus Scotty77 got a double-up with AK when called by AJ.
  • edited May 2014
    Ryan doubled through the Banito AK v AJ and held. Getting the car keys out did the trick in my opinion. 

Willie bust other lad forget his name, so now on the unoffical final table. 

1 more player out and day ends. 
  • edited May 2014
    Fanastic and much needed double up for Ryan

News of the omaha would be useful (keep looking in the background of the stream to see if i can see if Mr K is still in, but no luck lol)
  • edited May 2014
    wow , well done
  • edited May 2014
    Final Table tomorrow from 2PM (3PM on stream for delay) 

Ryan ends day AA v KK 

xxK flop for sweat. A on the Turn. 

Willie 1/8

Ryan 3/8 

• edited May 2014
    No sooner than they were 9 handed they were 8 handed

I missed the hand in question, but it looks like Ryan knocked someone out as he's listed 3rd in chips with over 3 million in chips going into tomorrow

Play starts at 2, streaming an hour delayed with hole cards from 3

I won't be able to update as I'm back to work tomorrow for first time in 8 weeks but good luck Ryan
  • edited May 2014
    omg kk v aa what a hand!!

• edited May 2014
    Exact Chip counts 

William Elliot 6.625m 
    Juan Benito 4.285m 
    Ryan Spittles 3.355m
    Duncan McLellan 3.320m
    Anthony Flynn 2.495m
    Angelo Milioto 2.445m
    Ramey Shaio 1.770m
    Trevor Pearson 965k
  • edited May 2014
    Gl to Willie and Ryan,

Amazing result Don, nice to be setting chip leader at the FT!!

On for some score whatever happens.
  • edited May 2014
    How much did Willie get in for?
  • edited May 2014
    Posted by LARSON7
    A wonka bar
  • edited May 2014
    What are the payouts?
  • edited May 2014
    GL for tommrow guys

PlaceNameStatusPrize (£)
    1  218,300
    2  127,800
    3  89,900
    4  67,000
    5  51,700
    6  38,400
    7  29,300
    8  20,800
    9  16,100
  • edited May 2014
    omg kk v aa what a hand!!
    Posted by Amarie
    ...and the Original Raiser folded Q-Q!
  • edited May 2014

Stunning performance by both Willie & Ryan.

I got to chat with Willie last night, & he seems a smashing chap, & won't be phased by the dizzy numbers involved.

Ryan ought to be called "Mr Iceman", he's as cool as a cool thing, & when we last chatted, as they finished play for the day, he had not even looked at the payouts. His "big" win might well be in this, he must be close to favourite to close it out, if not, it will be very soon. He impressed everyone who watched & played against him with his manner & table demeanour, too. Whatever happens today, his Vegas trip is paid for.

Well done to Melty, too, (29th, £5,050), what a splendid young man he is, & his turn will come soon enough. For some reason, I had it in my mind that he lived in either Newcastle or Cornwall. (Easy to confuse the two, being so geographically juxtaposed). We chatted for a bit, & in fact he lives in Billericay, in Essex. Yes yes, knew that.   

Quick shoutout for a long-standing friend of mine, Trevor Pearson, who goes into the Final as Sammy Shortie. He is about my age, & a pure "recreational". He trades commodities (privately, just him & his wife) for a living, & handles 6 figure swings routinely, so the numbers won't bother him. He finished 11th in the Sky Poker UKPC 6-Max in Febeuary, for £3,750. He has over £20,000 locked up today

Yesterday was the first time I'd ever attended a UKIPT, & I was mightily impresed by the way 'Stars organised & ran the whole thing. They epitomise excellence in every way, in everything they do.    
  • edited May 2014
    Posted by FCHD
    Ha!

While Ryan & Willie were battling through a 1,200 runner, £1,100 entry Main Event, with £218,000 up top, I was paddling my own mini-canoe in a 58 runner £150 sidey. Gotta know your limitations.

4th for £920 in a UKIPT was most pleasing in a £150 event, & was my third successive "Tour Sidey" Omaha cash, following the £500 UKPC (2nd of 79, for £7,000) & £75 GUKPT Brighton, (5th of a whopping 28 for £524).

For non-Omaha players, the game produces some wonderful moments, & my exit was pretty interesting, when I re-shoved with A-K-J-2dd & got accommodated by 7-8-9-9. This is almost a coin flip, I'm a very small favourite, but the flop was incred - A-9-A, giving him the flopped boat, but I was still 46% to win. Gotta love Omaha!

Can't complain at all.  

• edited May 2014
    Posted by LARSON7
    I believe it was £162, or thereabouts.
  • edited May 2014
    Well done Tikay!
    GL to the others on FT!
  • edited May 2014
    Well done Tikay another fine result and good luck to Ryan will be watching later.
  • edited May 2014
    yeah willie's a lovely fella, played with him in ept london last year,

great grinding by ryan, made it thru the dry spell & now has a v competitive stack,

glgl guys
  • edited May 2014

gl ryan.  every day, in every way, you get better and better.