You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SCOOP6 CLUB ALL WELCOME TO JOIN FOR 17/5/2014

123457»

Comments

• edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: SCOOP6 CLUB ALL WELCOME TO JOIN FOR 17/5/2014:
    In Response to Re: SCOOP6 CLUB ALL WELCOME TO JOIN FOR 17/5/2014 : The syndicate never did any place lays in the last, it would not be possible to organise it (as a syndicate) in so short a time, but several of the Members would have done so, I imagine. That was how we agreed to handle such a situation.   Most of us only had relatively small investments, we just treated it as a bit of fun (4 weeks now, & counting...), though one or two Members had serious sums invested.    
    Posted by Tikay10

Yes need this won ASAP!!! Although I'm not as deep in as some others, this bit of fun is becoming very expensive. But I can't bale out now. 
  • edited May 2014
    Jerome (Darty) I've f/booked u
  • edited May 2014
    Hi all,

Well at least the other syndicate I am in won 4 place dividends so I can call myself a Scoop6 winner, well some money back to me which I have invested in the Scoop6 which is slightly different LOL. 

My share of these divi's

£3.41

As it has been said this is getting slightly expensive now.

Also in one of my own lines I got last two winners . Could have sold them for a fortune