You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Promotions

13»

Comments

• edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: Promotions:
    Hi churchy, Is there something specific you're concerned about? SamT has highlighted that we cannot and do not post USERIDs on site under any circumstance. That has always been the case. We can, however, post ALIASES - like we did for the UKPC Race leaderboards, and various other promotions. Cheers.
    Posted by Sky_Sam
    I had my user-id  posted instead of my alias one tko/premiership,had to pm sky person responsible PDQ as customer service could/did not help.But it was up for the whole world to see for a couple of hours!
  • edited June 2014
    I think what churchy & a few others want is a list of winners on the forum or promo page.
    a)To prove there are winners.As is nobody but winner knows.
    b)To see who is winning.Is it net depositors?Or those rolled to take advantage of the promo?
  • edited June 2014
    I think what churchy & a few others want is a list of winners on the forum or promo page. a)To prove there are winners.As is nobody but winner knows. b)To see who is winning.Is it net depositors?Or those rolled to take advantage of the promo?
    Posted by belsibub
    thats the 1
  • edited June 2014
    I think what churchy & a few others want is a list of winners on the forum or promo page. a)To prove there are winners.As is nobody but winner knows. b)To see who is winning.Is it net depositors?Or those rolled to take advantage of the promo?
    Posted by belsibub
    Who cares?

Either you're a winner and you've won, or you're not and you haven't.
  • edited June 2014
    well i think this months promo is good, the rewards are going to the right players and as for the RB system i also think that is fine, players suggesting us priority should get 50% rakeback is ludicrous
    Posted by sikas
    How is that ludicrous :S, supernova on stars is ~60% and is less rake paid than like 8 months at priority. I realise Sky is a smaller site but I'd like to hear your thoughts on why it is so ludicrous.

My suggestion wasn't too carry on big promos aimed at us people who will win races but to keep all promos for new/rec players and give us 50% rb instead.
  • edited June 2014

turkeys rarely vote for christmas

• edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: Promotions : How is that ludicrous :S, supernova on stars is ~60% and is less rake paid than like 8 months at priority. I realise Sky is a smaller site but I'd like to hear your thoughts on why it is so ludicrous. My suggestion wasn't too carry on big promos aimed at us people who will win races but to keep all promos for new/rec players and give us 50% rb instead.
    Posted by ACES925
    I heard Lock Poker had even better rakeback!