You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

MASTER CASH - THE GRIND!

Yes, but is it really neccessary to actually be in the studio? cudnt u have guests from home like u do on the normal shows?

Even if it did mean coming to the studio, I would still be interested....

I hope it happens, It gets my vote! :)

DOHH

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Hi guys,

Just trying to gauge interest. Would any of you be interested in travelling to the studio on a Saturday evening to take part in Master Cash?

The idea would be that you play on your own account, at the limits you specify and try to make the most ROI during the evening to score well on the Master Cash leaderboard.
    Your play would be analysed live by Rich and Tikay, and obviously we would be asking you the thinking behind your moves and your opinion on the Make your Play scenarios!

This could lead to "Grudge Match" battles in the studio.

Is this something that you would be interested in? If so please post below.

A x
  • edited January 2010
    Im sure many people would be interesed in this.

However i am not one of them, as i could/ probably would be potentially losing money :) And also i'm not a cash game player :)

Exciting prospect for the cash game player however :)
  • edited January 2010
    Hiya Aisling

I think its a great idea, almost like FlashFlush's be the presenter idea, I would certainly play if invited on Micro / low limits I tend to play up to 5p 10p

Dave
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to MASTER CASH - THE NEW CHALLENGE!:
    Hi guys, Just trying to gauge interest. Would any of you be interested in travelling to the studio on a Saturday evening to take part in Master Cash? The idea would be that you play on your own account, at the limits you specify and try to make the most ROI during the evening to score well on the Master Cash leaderboard. Your play would be analysed live by Rich and Tikay, and obviously we would be asking you the thinking behind your moves and your opinion on the Make your Play scenarios! This could lead to "Grudge Match" battles in the studio. Is this something that you would be interested in? If so please post below. A x
    Posted by Sky_Ling
    Hi Ling,

I would be interested in this, and it should be fun as i dont play a lot of cash so my limits would be 5/10p or 10/20p.

col
  • edited January 2010
    What a great Idea. I'm not up for participating but would love to see some of the guys live in the studio. Putting faces to names would be great and to hear their thinking behind their play would be very Interesting, Dohhhh In particular
  • edited January 2010
    I think that it's a great idea. I would not participate but would definitely be watching.
  • edited January 2010
    Great Idea I might be interested, but I doubt the studio could fit my 1 x 30 inch and 2 x 24 inch monitors on the set lol :)
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: MASTER CASH - THE NEW CHALLENGE!:
    Great Idea I might be interested, but I doubt the studio could fit my 1 x 30 inch and 2 x 24 inch monitors on the set lol :)
    Posted by lJAMESl
    Pmsl - no it would be one 17"  laptop screen....

Good to find i'm not the only 3 monitor lover out there. ;-)
  • edited January 2010
    Please put your name forward James, coz Iwould like to get some step by step advice from one of the top players on the site
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: MASTER CASH - THE NEW CHALLENGE! : Pmsl - no it would be one 17"  laptop screen.... Good to find i'm not the only 3 monitor lover out there. ;-)
    Posted by Sky_Ling
    LOL Kills your eyes tho ;-( waiting for the day I go blind tbh lol
  • edited January 2010
    Please put your name forward James, coz Iwould like to get some step by step advice from one of the top players on the site
    Posted by TiaDalma
    Wow thanks Tia :) I would like to go on the show eventually. I'm starting to post more in poker strategy at the moment hopefully some of the hands there you will enoy and will help you with your thought process for future hands.
  • edited January 2010
    Sounds like a great idea.  I may be interested in being involved
  • EENEEN
    edited January 2010
    Wheres the studio?

Sounds awesome
  • edited January 2010
    Would be very interested it would just be the problem of me getting to the studio I hope it could be possible cause if so I would definitely enjoy if nothing else the experience lol

Where is the studio as well may more possible depending on the location lol
  • edited January 2010
    Would be very interested it would just be the problem of me getting to the studio I hope it could be possible cause if so I would definitely enjoy if nothing else the experience lol Where is the studio as well may more possible depending on the location lol
    Posted by Spike2120
    The studio is in Feltham
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: MASTER CASH - THE NEW CHALLENGE! : Wow thanks Tia :) I would like to go on the show eventually. I'm starting to post more in poker strategy at the moment hopefully some of the hands there you will enoy and will help you with your thought process for future hands.
    Posted by lJAMESl
    thanks james, i will take a look . TIA
  • edited January 2010
    Hi Ling,

I would love the opportunity to play live in the studio again. For me the blind limits i can play will normally be up to 25p/50p but it really depends on my bank roll at the time. As i normally play mtt, i might learn something too! (as i have done every week so far:)

A "grudge match" vs Mr Mbro or Flashflush or Phil12uk, Eyeman or anyone you like that i play regularly with would be fantastic fun!

I would even dress proper too, lol (my bestist burgundy no.)

Thanks

Greg
  • edited January 2010

I wanna take on Joe Morris! that way he can drive down n I can have a few beers! - My usual pre match warm up!

lol
  • edited January 2010
    Hi Ling, I would love the opportunity to play live in the studio again. For me the blind limits i can play will normally be up to 25p/50p but it really depends on my bank roll at the time. As i normally play mtt, i might learn something too! (as i have done every week so far:) A "grudge match" vs Mr Mbro or Flashflush or Phil12uk, Eyeman or anyone you like that i play regularly with would be fantastic fun! I would even dress proper too, lol (my bestist burgundy no.) Thanks Greg
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Hi Greg,
    If your sure you want get shown up by a little northener, then bring it on big fella

col 
  • edited January 2010
    I would be interested where exactly are the studios ?
  • edited January 2010
    I would be very interested in this!! Could get very competitive!

Count me in!!!
  • edited January 2010
    Looks good - Just seen the thread -

Could be interested, Would probably play .25/50 50/1 or 1/2 if the games good. I might just try bust the person next to me haha

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: MASTER CASH - THE NEW CHALLENGE! : Hi Greg, If your sure you want get shown up by a little northener, then bring it on big fella col 
    Posted by mr_mbro

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH let battle commence:)
  • edited January 2010
    I'm interested and wanted to have a go at Greg's easy money but it seems you jumped in there quick Col lol.
  • edited January 2010
    I'm interested and wanted to have a go at Greg's easy money but it seems you jumped in there quick Col lol.
    Posted by phil12uk
    Yeah well it was to good an offer of easy money to turn up, anyway youve got the TP to worry about to be humiliated by the like of us plebs lol
    col
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: MASTER CASH - THE NEW CHALLENGE! : Yeah well it was to good an offer of easy money to turn up, anyway youve got the TP to worry about to be humiliated by the like of us plebs lol col
    Posted by mr_mbro
    speak for your self:)
  • edited January 2010
    Posted by phil12uk

In your dreams sunshine!
  • edited January 2010
    I think this will be a lof of fun. I also think we should have an ongoing leaderboard listing the Top Ten players with the best Return On Investment in 2 hours.

That way, you can come in and play your normal game whether it be 2p/4p or £100/£200- everyone's on a level playing field.

We've got to have grudge matches as well- Father Vaigret v Kalooki8 for example.

Look forward to it- I think we'll also learn a lot from watching some of these players strut their stuff.
  • edited January 2010
    I would love to say yes for this but i don't play cash although sometime this year i have promised myself i will start on the low stakes tables and work my way up and try and play some cash.

The thought of Little Old Me, Lord Orford and Tikay in the same studio would probably result in the riot mob getting involved lol!...
  • edited January 2010
    I would be interested where exactly are the studios ?
    Posted by Gavinxxxx
    The studios are in Feltham, Gavin.