You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

MASTER CASH - THE GRIND!

13»

Comments

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: MASTER CASH - THE NEW CHALLENGE!:
    id be interested, id say playing from home would generate more interest, maybe start off with home players, follow a couple, and have a presenter/analyst playing in the studio, then start introducing the home players into the studio aswell
    Posted by hurst05
    love to play just to see how it all done and what the lads and lasses have to go trough 
  • edited April 2010
    I would definitley be up for it!! I grind the cash tables five days a week, so would be a good show for me!!! Home or studio based!!
  • edited April 2010
    i watch the tables on a sat night and olso played on the table with mark last week when he was in the studio and gt a mention(papabear78) i done not bad  on the table even though i ddnt think i wld be good enough bt aftr a few hands mark said there is no reason i shldnt b playing with tht calibre of player as i had done well bt would love to play in the studio and think it would help further my game so if any chance i cn play on the grind then just bell my phone il be waiting patiently bt fr the mo im off to tables to win some cash byeeee
  • edited April 2010
    sound like a good idea been playing mainly mtt but now  trying more cash so why not give it a go
  • edited April 2010
    Id definately be interested in appearing, I'd love to teach Tikay and Richie Orford how to play, lol .....................
  • edited April 2010
    id love to play as a guest