You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Dym clubbers

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Hi all

A very warm welcome to the DYM Express :)(Its like a train and can get longer, just for you tikay:)), just a precautionary note peeps, unfortunately there are, only 10 seats available per game and if, as looks like the club keeps growing, we are going to encounter a problem of accomodating eveyone and the last thing we want is for anyone to be disapointed, any ideas peeps?
  • edited January 2010
  • edited January 2010
    Sounds great, i'll pop in one night, having a bit of luck on the old scary sit n go's atm won 5/7 and cashed in 1 of the other two, so though it may be fun, which it sounds like, be aware for once in my life i'm in form lol.
    Take care all
  • edited January 2010

I like this DYM club - and as someone has pointed out already, it is more of a 'social' gathering and it is fun.
    Some of the players who play that I know are....

MaxDonk
    MereDonk
    Donkcha
    AceDonk
    MmmmDonk

LisaDonkmarie

Tidonkay

OrfDonk

.........and many many more.......

• edited January 2010

Are we having a game tonight chaps and chapesses? Dnt have to wait till 11? - anyone interested?
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Dym clubbers:
    I like this DYM club - and as someone has pointed out already, it is more of a 'social' gathering and it is fun. Some of the players who play that I know are.... MaxDonk MereDonk Donkcha AceDonk MmmmDonk LisaDonkmarie Tidonkay OrfDonk .........and many many more.......
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Gregdonk
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Dym clubbers : Gregdonk
    Posted by acebarry10
    Thanks bazza

I should be around 11 ish tonight for a dym or 6
  • edited January 2010
    To help people judge the standard of the play here is a hand from one of the games. I have changed the names to protect the criminal. Player Action Cards Amount Pot Balance mmmchips Small blind   15.00 15.00 1395.00 MereHero Big blind   30.00 45.00 1568.75   Your hole cards 7 6       SUPERNOVA Fold         Machka Fold         Mookins81 Fold         acebarry10 Fold         GREGDONK Call   30.00 75.00 1150.00 darich Fold         Lisa_Long Fold         gusidol Fold         mmmchips Fold         MereHero Check         Flop     4 8 5       MereHero Bet   60.00 135.00 1508.75 GREGDONK Call   60.00 195.00 1090.00 Turn     9       MereHero Check         GREGDONK Bet   120.00 315.00 970.00 MereHero Raise   390.00 705.00 1118.75 GREGDONK All-in   970.00 1675.00 0.00 MereHero All-in   1118.75 2793.75 0.00 MereHero Unmatched bet   418.75 2375.00 418.75 MereHero Show 7 6       GREGDONK Show 10 2       River     6       GREGDONK Win Flush to the 10 2375.00   2375.00
    Posted by MereNovice
    errrrrrr, what happened to keeping the villains name anonymous? :)

P.S you were owned!

• edited January 2010
    Barry signed in
  • edited January 2010
    Barry signed in
    Posted by acebarry10
    in a dym at mo barry catch u in a bit
  • edited January 2010
    Sorry all, signing out, not v well, gl if you play :)
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Dym clubbers : errrrrrr, what happened to keeping the villains name anonymous? :) P.S you were owned!
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Gregster, please don't take this the wrong way- but that is, without a shred of doubt, the worst play I've ever seen in the game of poker. 

And that's coming from ME! A double-insult.

There is absolutely nothing redeemable about any of your decisions in this hand. 

In fact, it's so bad I think we should make it next week's Make Your Play on Mastercash and invite the commmunity to vote on what you should have done.

Current voting is as follows....

PLAY THE HAND AS GREG DID- 0% 

FOLD PRE-FLOP- 100%

DO THE HONOURABLE THING AND RETIRE FROM POKER IMMEDIATELY FOR BEING SO FISHY- 100%

• edited January 2010
    I thought that I disguised the names pretty well.
    I can't see why Greg thinks anyone would think it was him - unless they recognise the playing "style".
  • edited January 2010
    can i join the DYM club on monday????
  • edited January 2010
    can i join the DYM club on monday????
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    We've reserved you a seat.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Dym clubbers : We've reserved you a seat.
    Posted by MereNovice
    cheers m8.see you tuesday night

might even make monday night if im not too tired.

prob wont get any sleep from bout 5pm tonight til i get home bout 4-5ish tomoro.

might catch you briefly on here later if your still playing when i get my break.....gonna try have a lazy night hopefully
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Dym clubbers : Gregster, please don't take this the wrong way- but that is, without a shred of doubt, the worst play I've ever seen in the game of poker.  And that's coming from ME! A double-insult. There is absolutely nothing redeemable about any of your decisions in this hand.  In fact, it's so bad I think we should make it next week's Make Your Play on Mastercash and invite the commmunity to vote on what you should have done. Current voting is as follows.... PLAY THE HAND AS GREG DID- 0%  FOLD PRE-FLOP- 100% DO THE HONOURABLE THING AND RETIRE FROM POKER IMMEDIATELY FOR BEING SO FISHY- 100%
    Posted by RICHORFORD

I think limping in mid position with 10 high and a reasonable kicker and playing a backdoor flush draw strongly against the flopped nuts of my weak opponant is a perfectly standard play! Well in the dym club it is!

Thank you for your "constructive" criticism sir, see you at the tables soon:)
  • edited January 2010
    signing in for dym club tonight any time from 10pm
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Dym clubbers : I think limping in mid position with 10 high and a reasonable kicker and playing a backdoor flush draw strongly against the flopped nuts of my weak opponant is a perfectly standard play! Well in the dym club it is! Thank you for your "constructive" criticism sir, see you at the tables soon:)
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Good analysis from Greg, class act
  • edited January 2010

Is it game on tonight guys n gals?? - Just had my first cash in about 25 MTTS! In a SPEED TOURNY!! haha so embarassing. - As is that spelling, Ive had it corrected at least 3 times since using these forums, and still dnt no how to spell it rite.

I've changed my strategy today, playing all night instead of all day, got my caffine supply at the ready! - Im sure theres caffine in strongbow right? - Im informed by a very reliable source! (scotty77) that the cash tables are much weaker thru the night, so why not!!

Anyway Im still up for a sng whenever u guys are ready, post here! :)

DOHH
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Dym clubbers : I think limping in mid position with 10 high and a reasonable kicker and playing a backdoor flush draw strongly against the flopped nuts of my weak opponant is a perfectly standard play! Well in the dym club it is! Thank you for your "constructive" criticism sir, see you at the tables soon:)
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Mere................would you care to educate again please? ;)
  • edited January 2010
    My spell-checker has blown a fuse.
    I'm researching the possibility of buying a Greg-proof one but they're pretty expensive.
    None of them come with an extended warranty, either.
  • edited January 2010
    My spell-checker has blown a fuse. I'm researching the possibility of buying a Greg-proof one but they're pretty expensive. None of them come with an extended warranty, either.
    Posted by MereNovice
    wot iz rong wiz ma speling?

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Dym clubbers : wot iz rong wiz ma speling?
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    It's OK Greg; it's not your fault.
    I blame the schools.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Dym clubbers : It's OK Greg; it's not your fault. I blame the schools.
    Posted by MereNovice
    I blame Orford
  • edited January 2010
    I blame Tikay...lol

How late do you guys play? I'm up for a game now if anyone is still on?
  • edited January 2010
    I blame Tikay...lol How late do you guys play? I'm up for a game now if anyone is still on?
    Posted by TRIP5
    Oh no, I totally forgot that I jumped ship and joined Team Tikay....scrap that...I blame LML (Sorry Lisa)

As you all seem to be asnooze I'm off to sell my womanly wares on the cash table...peace to the DYM clubbers :-)
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Dym clubbers : wot iz rong wiz ma speling?
    Posted by GREGHOGG

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Dym clubbers :
    Posted by LML
    Chuckles
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Dym clubbers : As you all seem to be asnooze I'm off to sell my womanly wares on the cash table...peace to the DYM clubbers :-)
    Posted by TRIP5
    What's this? There was a woman selling her wares at 5 this morning and I missed it? 

D'oh!

Btw Trip5, that's a serious graveyeard shift you're working there! I've signed OFF on Sky Poker around 4.30am before (I blame LML) but I've never been looking for a game at 5am.

Hardcore, girl!

x