You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Dym clubbers

13»

Comments

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Dym clubbers:
    In Response to Re: Dym clubbers : What's this? There was a woman selling her wares at 5 this morning and I missed it?  D'oh! Btw Trip5, that's a serious graveyeard shift you're working there! I've signed OFF on Sky Poker around 4.30am before (I blame LML) but I've never been looking for a game at 5am. Hardcore, girl! x
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Lol, I know, you lot had just finished a 2.25 game at one time I signed in, but you all wernt playing at 3.30 am when I did my advertising ;)
  • edited January 2010
    do these DYM always take place around 11?
    thats bed time for me lol
    if i aint off the com by 10 i feel the wrath of a very unstable lady lol
  • edited January 2010
    do these DYM always take place around 11? thats bed time for me lol if i aint off the com by 10 i feel the wrath of a very unstable lady lol
    Posted by chrisbhoy

Haha.. Very wise too Chris!! Generally I start DYMing when I'm out of the 7.15, 7.30 or 8pm Tourneys..

.. So around 7.18, 7.33 or 8.03pm..

Orford can't believe you are straight back on here.. You're still in bed aren't you.. Don't you have a life?

You'd never catch me on here last thing at night AND first thing in the morning.. like I am now.. That's just sad.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Dym clubbers : Orford can't believe you are straight back on here.. You're still in bed aren't you..
    Posted by LML
    LM, we both know that I live my life inside Sky Poker.com.

Think Tron, and you'll get the picture...
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Dym clubbers : Haha.. Very wise too Chris!! Generally I start DYMing when I'm out of the 7.15, 7.30 or 8pm Tourneys.. .. So around 7.18, 7.33 or 8.03pm.. Orford can't believe you are straight back on here.. You're still in bed aren't you.. Don't you have a life? You'd never catch me on here last thing at night AND first thing in the morning.. like I am now.. That's just sad.
    Posted by LML
    I would never, ever dream of such a thing... er, I am even playing which is worse ;), now thats sad :)
  • edited January 2010

Does anybody know what 4th place gets in a 10 seater sit n go?....
  • edited January 2010
    Posted by MAXALLY
    About the same as the bubble does in a crucial TKO leg, Alan.

Next question...
  • edited January 2010
    Posted by MAXALLY
    I think it only pays top 3
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Dym clubbers : About the same as the bubble does in a crucial TKO leg, Alan. Next question...
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Has anyone seen my car?
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Dym clubbers : Has anyone seen my car?
    Posted by MAXALLY
    i think you left it in the car park mate
    better phone the taxi
  • edited January 2010
    Posted by MAXALLY

I could tell you.. But I'd have to kill you.

So let's just say it's about the same as Orford leaves the main event in Luton with EVERY time.

With the possible exception of his first Luckbox visit.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Dym clubbers : I could tell you.. But I'd have to kill you. So let's just say it's about the same as Orford leaves the main event in Luton with EVERY time. With the possible exception of his first Luckbox visit.
    Posted by LML
    So i know thats not his car or fashion sense......so is it his tail between his legs?....or his head bowed with shame?
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Dym clubbers : So i know thats not his car or fashion sense......so is it his tail between his legs?....or his head bowed with shame?
    Posted by MAXALLY
    It's with his legs bowed in shame usually.. But I think they look like that normally too.
  • edited January 2010
    Tonight anyone?!
  • edited January 2010
    Everyone is around :)
  • edited January 2010
    Everyone is around :)
    Posted by acebarry10

Think were all at the movies at the mo
  • edited January 2010

WE GOT 3 PLAYERS GET IN QUICK

• edited January 2010
    Rich, Machka, 2 places left
  • edited January 2010

I officially LOVE these lil tournaments!

Haha what fun tonight was although I wasnt even playing properly and didn't cash.... again lol

No playing scrabble simultaneously next time... you need to get your but into a tourny next week instead Quag and we'll save the scrabble for after! (no not a codeword for anything naughty guys hehe :P) I don't think I can concentrate on the game anyways what with all the chatting going on!

Bring on next time which will probs be next week unless weekends are on aswell???

Great chatting to new people also!

bring on luton =] x

• edited January 2010
    I officially LOVE these lil tournaments! Haha what fun tonight was although I wasnt even playing properly and didn't cash.... again lol No playing scrabble simultaneously next time... you need to get your but into a tourny next week instead Quag and we'll save the scrabble for after! (no not a codeword for anything naughty guys hehe :P) I don't think I can concentrate on the game anyways what with all the chatting going on! Bring on next time which will probs be next week unless weekends are on aswell??? Great chatting to new people also! bring on luton =] x
    Posted by ness4
    don't listen to her peeps, a codeword for something naughty is exactly what it is ;-D

Right, i'm off to listen to Color Me Badd(it's not a spelling mistake, they're yanks, had a hit in the early 90's called I Wanna S e x You Up, can anyone remember that far back?).

Giggety
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Dym clubbers : don't listen to her peeps, a codeword for something naughty is exactly what it is ;-D Right, i'm off to listen to Color Me Badd(it's not a spelling mistake, they're yanks, had a hit in the early 90's called I Wanna S e x You Up, can anyone remember that far back?). Giggety
    Posted by Quagmire72
    Lol I can't believe you told them! Oh well at least they don't know exactly what the codeword means :P

Lol I don't think i'll be checking that band out then! Sounds like CHEESE! Just reminded me of that another level song.... I wanna lick you up and down, til you say stop lol
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Dym clubbers : Lol I can't believe you told them! Oh well at least they don't know exactly what the codeword means :P Lol I don't think i'll be checking that band out then! Sounds like CHEESE! Just reminded me of that another level song.... I wanna lick you up and down, til you say stop lol
    Posted by ness4
    'Cause tonight baby i want to get freaky with you

Both songs are similar, cheese central.

I'd just like to say many thanks for last night Ness, i thoroughly enjoyed slipping my cvcc deep into your cvcvcc'c ccvvcv!

c - consonant

v - vowel

I'm walking on sunshine, woooah
    and don't it feel good!!
  • edited January 2010
    Great little 11 stt tonight

nutter was down to the felt early and wins.... showing his class

will be good to get another 11 or 22 one of these going tomorrow night, or any night really, as well as the smaller games

the 10 seater stts are underused on this site and i reckon we should promote and play them more cos they are fantastic fun
    Nutter5932150001£50 + 12 League Points
    johndoe82002£30 + 9 League Points
    GREGHOGG03£20 + 6 League Points
    BIGSHANN04 
    darich05 
    TommyD06 
    jacksht07 
    OMahonyO08 
    tl197209 
    NOONE010