You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Good luck stokefc

13»

Comments

• edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Good luck stokefc:
    one of the best days of my life what can i say,simply amazing,i arrived at 11.30 with the wife me bro and his lady stood at the door for about 5 mins just taking it all in spotted Tikay talking to some grumpy guy at the merchandise counter he walked past me i didn't,t dare say owt(was abit nervous tbh) next thing i know im sat down with a bunch of chips the lad to my right had a sky poker badge sewn into his shirt i thought oh dear and it proved as he was raising nearly every pot in any position i re-raised him a couple of time to try and stop him nicking my blinds,it worked when he folded but it didn't stop him raising the next hand, top player very aggro his name is Alves. Spotted Tikay laughing and joking with other players he walked past this time i introduced myself wow he was actually looking for me i was speechless. the 1st break came went out for a ciggie when Tikay came out with Jen mason he introduced her, i mean cmon, then he introduce me to Tommyd lambert and mattbates had abit of banter then as i was going back in a lad spotted me badge it was MAXALLY,Al you were great m8 putting my mind at ease. sat back down,pretty card dead tried to keep me stack won a couple of pots the another break this time Tikay grabs me and say i want you to meet a couple of his friends,this is Willie Tann and this is Neil Channing i nearly fell over had a small chat, neil thought i played for Stoke :) then Tikay introduced me to Poshcole,spent some time with posh(steve) thoroughly decent guy  moved tables had 30 bigs been card dead got to level 8 20 bigs shove time waiting for a spot 55 allin, call aq,queen on flop,out,i didn't,t mind, looking at the play it was so aggressive i didn't,t see one unraised pot pre flop and that was the difference from what used too. Tikay,you sir were simply awesome made me feel like a king really made my day giving me encouragement at every opportunity,you really are Mr  Poker and the the whole scene wouldn't,t be the same without you,thank you with all my heart R Craig,what a man stood there all day thx bro,mrs stokefc enjoyed it too bonus Had a great Friday in Nottingham (from what i can remember) on the way home met f-ivanovich on the train bonus thanks to sky poker and DTD for holding this event and for letting this mere mortal to have his day in the sun absolutely fantastic,Thanks for all the support on this thread Sean MAXALLY is a forum god :) 
    Posted by stokefc
    One of my favourite posts on here ever.
    Really glad you enjoyed it and I'm sorry I missed meeting you (I had to endure Maxally)
    It's good to be reminded how much fun poker can be.

I guess that you were still on a high when you wrote the bolder bit and so I forgive you :)
  • edited August 2014

Glad Paul reminded me, I love that Post to bits.

In fact, I copied it & posted it elsewhere, to make a point about what a great game poker is.
  • edited August 2014
    thx jac nice words m8,ida liked to of met you too,im glad Tikay has seen this tho this thread can dissapear now thank you all again.sean..