You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Calling All PLO8 DYM Players, Our Competition, Scoreboards, Results, Chirps & Whatnot.

Comments

• edited November 2014
    Ok reached 20 games.

1st ten 

6 won 4 lost (2 bad beats and 2 meltdowns lol)

2nd ten

7 won 3 lost (a small improvement, more patience ;-))

total

13 won 7 lost
  • edited November 2014
    4/8 after tonight. Bah!
  • edited November 2014

Its gonna take me a while chaps, I'll be the one hacking away in the bunker whilst your all in the clubhouse with the stripper.  Played 5 won 4 lost 1

• edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Calling All PLO8 DYM Players, Our Competition, Scoreboards, Results, Chirps & Whatnot.:
    Thanks everyone for support last night, sorry I didn't reply until after the bubble, for once I concentrated!
    Posted by Macacgirl1
    Very well done Karen! So pleased for you. I'm guessing your having a little celebration  tonight, well deserved, now you have had a score on nlhe are you gna swop games or add it to your repertoire? :)x
  • edited November 2014
    5-1 win tonight, though I did stay down at 60p's to try and build a run. Streak is at 4, back tomorrow.

Running total, won 14/18
  • edited November 2014
    I'll be back up and running soon, no such celebration last night, woke up feeling a bit ropey, steadily got worse, managed to see doc late afternoon, I've won tonsillitis!
  • edited November 2014
    Get well soon Karen
    Have you tried sucking a Fishermans Friend?

Results so far

Played 21

Won 13
    Lost 8

Best win streak - 5 in a row
    Losing streak - 3 in a row
  • edited November 2014
    Please don't be shy about posting results if they're none too groovy.
    I'm currently doing awful.
    Every daft double NLHE hand has hit for so many games, I'm starting to lose track of how to play this!
    Just over 50% for me, just waiting until I have finished my first 100 to post results.
  • edited November 2014

Thanks Twiglet.

I've not even started yet, lol, but fingers crossed, I'll be playing again in the next day or two. As you know, I tend to play them in batches of 20 or 30, so once I'm back, it won't take long. My little Diary is termporarily abandoned, too, as it sort of hinges upon the daily reports, & general natter.   

Some of the %'s returned so far are incredibly good, I've got no chance - I tend to average about 57% over the long term, but I'll be having a good try, for sure.

Still can't get over Sunday evening, so many "wows", but I was SO proud of you & for you.

I stil intend to beat you in this Challenge though. Oh yes.
  • edited November 2014
    You'll have to run pretty bad to not beat me at this I can assure you!
    Sunday was pretty groovy, easy game nlhe! Yesterday morning I looked at my hand history when on the FT to see  what I could have done better. One particular hand I raised it on the button with JQ hoping to nick the blinds. When the BB shoved I folded, only when I looked at the hand history did I see that I'd actually held  and folded JJ. I'd love to know what he had as I'd have called him in a second if I hadn't misread my cards. Most likely racing, possibly beaten all ends up, but I would have got em in!

ps. You would have loved it when we got to final table and I said it was boring and asked if anyone wanted a game of plo8!
  • edited November 2014

first win...1 from 5 woohooo!!!!!

• edited November 2014
    4-2 up tonight, found myself on a very tough 5.50 table when going up the ladder (60p, 1.15, 2.25 etc), they were raising and everything!

Running total won 18/24
  • edited November 2014

Real up and down for me so far. won 8 then lost 5 of next 6 and then recovered a bit.

Running total Played 19 won 13
  • edited November 2014
    Now played 8 won 5 lost 3
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Calling All PLO8 DYM Players, Our Competition, Scoreboards, Results, Chirps & Whatnot.:
    You'll have to run pretty bad to not beat me at this I can assure you! Sunday was pretty groovy, easy game nlhe! Yesterday morning I looked at my hand history when on the FT to see  what I could have done better. One particular hand I raised it on the button with JQ hoping to nick the blinds. When the BB shoved I folded, only when I looked at the hand history did I see that I'd actually held  and folded JJ. I'd love to know what he had as I'd have called him in a second if I hadn't misread my cards. Most likely racing, possibly beaten all ends up, but I would have got em in! ps. You would have loved it when we got to final table and I said it was boring and asked if anyone wanted a game of plo8!
    Posted by Macacgirl1
    That was one of the coolest things I've seen in a long time. The game of PLO8 duly started and then. when down to 4, you kindly decided to leave early, content to give us the win (the MTT winnings having gone to your head!)

You may be interested to know that before you blinded out I think you won, or shared, something like 4 or 5 all in pots. It got to the stage that I genuinely thought I might be the one to bubble!  

Finally, apart from my post and one other everyone seems to have a winning percentage in this challenge, maybe some are keeping quiet. Come on don't be coy, I need some company at the bottom!

p.s. I forgot Tikay hasn't started yet, he'll be down there with me.
  • edited November 2014
    Played quite a few today.

11/17 thus far overall. Very happy with that. Tried to see some more flops early in the games and went on a 5 game streak.
  • PKMPKM
    edited November 2014
    Played 13 and won 9.  Best streak 4 current 0.
  • edited November 2014
    Just lost 1 after winning 8 on the bounce which included the macac cross for bravery.

played 18

won 14

lost 4
  • edited November 2014
    16 from 23
    longest win streak 6 :)
  • edited November 2014
    Some cracking results coming in.
    Especially well done to Eon though, Brilliantly done.
    When asked at the beginning who was going to win, you were one of four names I said, so please don't make a bum of it now!
    I'm done now, finished 100 games.... with the astounding PLOPTASTIC result of 51%! (needs verifying by Ger, it's probably worse than that!) 
    Now that I've made a right old mess of that, I'll waste my time trying to build a win streak.
  • edited November 2014
    Shouldn't have played tonight, wasn't in the mood. Escaped with a 2-2 draw.

Running total won 20/28
  • edited November 2014
    Quick shout out for fellow plopper Talon who has won free entry into the UKOPs Deepstack tourney tonight.
    Good luck chap!
    Give 'em a damn fine spanking with the plopper stick.
  • edited November 2014
    Some cracking results coming in. Especially well done to Eon though, Brilliantly done. When asked at the beginning who was going to win, you were one of four names I said, so please don't make a bum of it now! I'm done now, finished 100 games.... with the astounding PLOPTASTIC result of 51%! (needs verifying by Ger, it's probably worse than that!)  Now that I've made a right old mess of that, I'll waste my time trying to build a win streak.
    Posted by Macacgirl1
    BOOM.

So that will be my target.
  • edited November 2014
    It's not the winning that matters Mr. K, it's the taking part.
    But.
    If you win I ain't playing anymore.
    And deleting this thread.
    And moving to Ilkeston so Noodle the dog can use your lawn as her toilet.
  • edited November 2014
    It's not the winning that matters Mr. K, it's the taking part. But. If you win I ain't playing anymore. And deleting this thread. And moving to Ilkeston so Noodle the dog can use your lawn as her toilet.
    Posted by Macacgirl1
    Oh dear.

I fully intend to beat you, whatever the consequences.

I hope to resume playing in the next day or two.

Interesting times ahead.....

• edited November 2014
    If you don't beat me I will be very disappointed!

Some seem to be very shy with results, come on everyone, we all play/run bad at times, there's no shame!
  • edited November 2014
    Latest from me:

Played 33
    Won 19
    Lost 14
  • edited November 2014
    If you don't beat me I will be very disappointed! Some seem to be very shy with results, come on everyone, we all play/run bad at times, there's no shame!
    Posted by Macacgirl1

Probably waiting until next week for Double Points before playing their games?
  • edited November 2014
    Oh yeah Vesp, I'm expecting when the UKOPs is over and the SnG Double points starts, for more games to be played, there's just more than a few at the moment playing and being shy. Hopefully my poor showing will encourage some to let us know how they are getting on!
  • edited November 2014
    Oh yeah Vesp, I'm expecting when the UKOPs is over and the SnG Double points starts, for more games to be played, there's just more than a few at the moment playing and being shy. Hopefully my poor showing will encourage some to let us know how they are getting on!
    Posted by Macacgirl1
    Now that your little bad run is over, i'm sure you're be hitting every hand next week and spoil more than a few stats :-)