You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

OMAHA HI/LO LEAGUE PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU FANCY PLAYING.

13»

Comments

• edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: OMAHA HI/LO LEAGUE PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU FANCY PLAYING.:
    In Response to Re: OMAHA HI/LO LEAGUE PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU FANCY PLAYING. : I agree with you more inclusive just too take players names from each tourney on the night as i know there are a few who don,t come on the forum but are eager too play. but we will still need too create a post too keep the table/scores and prize winners upto date so far seems like it should do ok looking at the numbers over the weekend maybe a few tweeks in january.
    Posted by churchy18
    Ok Agreed, Yes!!

Nice One FCHD, Brian.
  • edited December 2014
    just a rough draft of the header anything i have missed or need too add.

WELCOME TO THE FRIENDS OF SKY POKER OMAHA HI/LO LEAGUE
           A FUN AND FREINDLY SET OF GAMES THAT WON'T BUST THE BANK!
                       EVERYONE IS WELCOME!     
                  (      ANYTHING ELSE YOU SUGGEST IN THIS SPACE      )

SO EVERY THURSDAY WE WILL TAKE ALL THE RESULTS FROM THE
              FOLLOWING GAMES... 7.50 £1.10 BUYIN
                                               8.25 £5.50 BUYIN £100 GTD
                                               9.20 £1.10 BUYIN
       MUST PLAY AT LEAST 2 TOURNAMENTS TOO BE IN WITH A CHANCE!

(HOPEFULLY THERE WILL BE A £2.20/£3.30 GAME IN THERE AS WELL
                     THANKS HITMAN FOR TRYING TOO SORT THAT)

SCORING WILL BE 1ST PLACE=1PONT 2ND=2POINTS AND SO ON!

(     SPACE FOR MONTHLY/WEEKLY PRIZE DETAILS IF ANY HERE     )
              ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS PLEASE ADD THEN WE CAN GET THIS                              POSTED AND SEE HOW IT GOES      
  • edited December 2014
    I hope there's a cheaper (£2.20) game around 8pm

The £5 game is a bit much for me and the 9:20 game is a little late.

Looking forward to it.
  • edited December 2014

Churchy, can you get rid of the yellow writing please. 
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: OMAHA HI/LO LEAGUE PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU FANCY PLAYING.:
    I hope there's a cheaper (£2.20) game around 8pm The £5 game is a bit much for me and the 9:20 game is a little late. Looking forward to it.
    Posted by VespaPX
    Hope so too mate

and changed pomfrittes :@}
  • edited December 2014
    • so would/could look summat like this.....

NEW FOSP OMAHA HiLo PLO8 LEAGUE
               Thurs 11th December Week 1

EVERYONE IS WELCOME!

SO EVERY THURSDAY WE WILL TAKE ALL THE RESULTS FROM THE FOLLOWING GAMES...  
                                         7.50pm £1.10 BUYIN
                                          8.25pm £5.50 BUYIN £100 GTD

9.20pm £1.10 BUYIN         

YOU MUST PLAY AT LEAST 2 TOURNAMENTS TO BE IN WITH A CHANCE!

SCORING WILL BE, 1ST PLACE=1POINT 2ND=2POINTS, etc
                      Aggregate of best TWO scores, ie lowest wins!!

WEEKLY WINNER WILL WIN SKY FREE ENTRY TO ALL TOURNIES THE FOLLOWING WEEK!!*

BIG MONTHLY SKY ADDED VALUE PRIZE TO BE CONFIRMED!!*
  • edited December 2014
    Loved your draft Brian, just centre-ed & 'bullet pointed' it for You Sir, mere suggestion!!
    Sky coming back to me today, so we can finalise details!!

I hope the smaller BI mid evening will be added & available for us too!!

*Prizes to be confirmed
  • edited December 2014
    Loved your draft Brian, just centre-ed & 'bullet pointed' it for You Sir, mere suggestion!! Sky coming back to me today, so we can finalise details!! I hope the smaller BI mid evening will be added & available for us too!! *Prizes to be confirmed
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
     Let us not forget the importance of tonight. We have an inside man on the show tonight and he should be used to push this. The combo of forum facebook and show advertising is essential for getting the boost needed
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: OMAHA HI/LO LEAGUE PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU FANCY PLAYING. :  Let us not forget the importance of tonight. We have an inside man on the show tonight and he should be used to push this. The combo of forum facebook and show advertising is essential for getting the boost needed
    Posted by Talon
    Great reminder Mate, onnit!! will e-mail them & also post on Sky FB page.

Maybe PLO8 Regs Churchy & Talon etc, can post on show thread!

Thanks
  • edited December 2014
    so would/could look summat like this.....     NEW FOSP OMAHA HiLo PLO8 LEAGUE          Thurs 11th December Week 1                             WELCOME TO THE FRIENDS OF SKY POKER OMAHA HI/LO LEAGUE             A FUN AND FREINDLY SET OF GAMES THAT WON'T BUST THE BANK!                               EVERYONE IS WELCOME!                                    SO EVERY THURSDAY WE WILL TAKE ALL THE RESULTS FROM THE FOLLOWING GAMES...                                          7.50pm £1.10 BUYIN                                       8.25pm £5.50 BUYIN £100 GTD                                        9.20pm £1.10 BUYIN              YOU MUST PLAY AT LEAST 2 TOURNAMENTS TO BE IN WITH A CHANCE!                   SCORING WILL BE, 1ST PLACE=1POINT 2ND=2POINTS, etc                   Aggregate of best TWO scores, ie lowest wins!!             WEEKLY WINNER WILL WIN SKY FREE ENTRY TO ALL TOURNIES THE FOLLOWING WEEK!!* BIG MONTHLY SKY ADDED VALUE PRIZE TO BE CONFIRMED!!*
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    looks good too me will post it in a minute or 2
  • edited December 2014

Looks good, have posted info on TPT team thread, attempt at attracting some value. (Joking of course)
  • edited December 2014
      Looks good, have posted info on TPT team thread, attempt at attracting some value. (Joking of course)
    Posted by pomfrittes
    Im playing there's all the value you need :@} you know i like too make a stack and then redistribute it lol

And again thanks so much hitman for all the help in trying too get this going and for getting some prizes as well.

All the best churchy
  • edited December 2014
    Brian, All

Sky have confirmed they will put on EXTRA CHEAPER TOURNIE, have pm'em you to sort details!!

Also Weekly Winner WILL GET FREE ENRTY to All next weeks Tournies

Monthly Winner WILL get £33 Bh seat to a Tournie of OUR CHOICE!!

BOOM US!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited December 2014
    Brian, All Sky have confirmed they will put on EXTRA CHEAPER TOURNIE, have pm'em you to sort details!! Also Weekly Winner WILL GET FREE ENRTY to All next weeks Tournies Monthly Winner WILL get £33 Bh seat to a Tournie of OUR CHOICE!! BOOM US!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

great stuff hitman thats fantastic especially the extra tournament and of course the monthly prize..

Will i get people too register on the thread or just take all name sfrom the games or do both too help measure numbers?

Thanks again david ...all the best brian
  • edited December 2014
    Nice one Brian & Dave

May be worth closing this thread or changing the title as people may get confused where to post ??
  • edited December 2014
    Nice one Brian & Dave May be worth closing this thread or changing the title as people may get confused where to post ??
    Posted by VespaPX
    good point vespa sure hitman will know how too close it..

Hitman  Probably 8.40 seems best time for the other game that way people who are not used too multi tabling will have a bit of space between games.
  • edited December 2014
    I'd like to register please Mr C. I admit to never using the forums, mainly because when you are not used to it it is difficult to work out where anything is. The only reason I found this is becuase I was playing with C and he told me how to get here. On a personal note I would go with Churchy's idea of giving points to all the hi/low players who play two tournaments as I am sure there will be many like me who won't find this without been told about it.
  • edited December 2014
    I'd like to register please Mr C. I admit to never using the forums, mainly because when you are not used to it it is difficult to work out where anything is. The only reason I found this is becuase I was playing with C and he told me how to get here. On a personal note I would go with Churchy's idea of giving points to all the hi/low players who play two tournaments as I am sure there will be many like me who won't find this without been told about it.
    Posted by koko10
    Thanks koko totally agree with you quite a few of the regulars don't come on here thats why will take scores even from those who don't use the forum too register more inclusive that way as had a couple of others say the same thing
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: OMAHA HI/LO LEAGUE PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU FANCY PLAYING. : Thanks koko totally agree with you quite a few of the regulars don't come on here thats why will take scores even from those who don't use the forum too register more inclusive that way as had a couple of others say the same thing
    Posted by churchy18

Agree Brian, Koko lets settle that now.

If You play, you IN Simples!!!

Brian, league Manager can alter OP to suit.....

& THE GOOD NEWS KEEPS COMING!!

after listening to YOU ON FORUM, me & Brian, have negotiated the Added FOSP HiLo Tournie with Sky..

The Extra Tournie every Thursday.

called 'FOSP PLO8 Extra'

8.40pm, 10 min blinds, 3000 starting stack £2.20 entry!!!

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=go_tnmt_lobby&game_id=10254500&guid=67515d01-343e-46a3-84ce-775f50a4c4a6

Boom Us!!!!!!!!
    Can u alter OP pls Brian!!

[Tremendous, this is proving really popular!!]
  • edited December 2014
    update & centre'ed for you Brian.

NEW FOSP OMAHA HiLo PLO8 LEAGUE
             Thurs 11th December Week 1

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

JUST PLAY!!!!!!!!
                  WE WILL ADD UP THE SCORES AND POST RESULTS
       SO EVERY THURSDAY WE WILL TAKE ALL THE RESULTS FROM THE FOLLOWING GAMES...

7.50pm £1.10 BUYIN
                                          8.25pm £5.50 BUYIN £100 GTD
                                          8.40pm £2.20 BUYIN 'FOSP PLO8 Extra'

9.20pm £1.10 BUYIN         

•         YOU MUST PLAY AT LEAST 2 TOURNAMENTS to Qualify             
                                No Registration Neccesary

SCORING WILL BE, 1ST PLACE=1POINT 2ND=2POINTS, etc
                      Aggregate of best TWO scores, ie lowest wins!!

WEEKLY WINNER WILL WIN SKY FREE ENTRY TO ALL 4 FOSP TOURNIES THE FOLLOWING WEEK!!*

BIG MONTHLY SKY ADDED VALUE PRIZE £33 B/HUNTER SEAT

GL ALL, ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited December 2014
    update & centre'ed for you Brian.    NEW FOSP OMAHA HiLo PLO8 LEAGUE          Thurs 11th December Week 1               WELCOME TO THE FRIENDS OF SKY POKER OMAHA HI/LO LEAGUE             A FUN AND FREINDLY SET OF GAMES THAT WON'T BUST THE BANK!                               EVERYONE IS WELCOME                                   JUST PLAY!!!!!!!!               WE WILL ADD UP THE SCORES AND POST RESULTS     SO EVERY THURSDAY WE WILL TAKE ALL THE RESULTS FROM THE FOLLOWING GAMES...                                  7.50pm £1.10 BUYIN                                       8.25pm £5.50 BUYIN £100 GTD                                       8.40pm £2.20 BUYIN                                        9.20pm £1.10 BUYIN                   YOU MUST PLAY AT LEAST 2 TOURNAMENTS to Qualify                                          No Registration Neccesary                   SCORING WILL BE, 1ST PLACE=1POINT 2ND=2POINTS, etc                   Aggregate of best TWO scores, ie lowest wins!!             WEEKLY WINNER WILL WIN SKY FREE ENTRY TO ALL 4 FOSP TOURNIES THE FOLLOWING WEEK!!* BIG MONTHLY SKY ADDED VALUE PRIZE £33 B/HUNTER SEAT GL ALL, ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    sorry too be a pain but they have put the extra game as a plain omaha any chance get it changed cheers in advance and thanks again

And if thats it sorted maybe get this thread closed before people start moaning there is 2 threads clogging the forum
  • edited December 2014

would  like to join league ;will check  forum  for  info
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: OMAHA HI/LO LEAGUE PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU FANCY PLAYING. : sorry too be a pain but they have put the extra game as a plain omaha any chance get it changed cheers in advance and thanks again And if thats it sorted maybe get this thread closed before people start moaning there is 2 threads clogging the forum
    Posted by churchy18
    Really?  Surely that's a bit silly Sky, if you don't mind me saying so!

One of the main points is to try and promote the 4 card game to new players. I don't know if even the regs would play Omaha H/L and straight Omaha MTTs at the same time. I know it would confuse the hell out of me! 

Great that Sky have come up with the prizes but mixing the two games wont work.
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: OMAHA HI/LO LEAGUE PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU FANCY PLAYING. : Really?  Surely that's a bit silly Sky, if you don't mind me saying so! One of the main points is to try and promote the 4 card game to new players. I don't know if even the regs would play Omaha H/L and straight Omaha MTTs at the same time. I know it would confuse the hell out of me!  Great that Sky have come up with the prizes but mixing the two games wont work.
    Posted by Enut

+1

• edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: OMAHA HI/LO LEAGUE PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU FANCY PLAYING. : Really?  Surely that's a bit silly Sky, if you don't mind me saying so! One of the main points is to try and promote the 4 card game to new players. I don't know if even the regs would play Omaha H/L and straight Omaha MTTs at the same time. I know it would confuse the hell out of me!  Great that Sky have come up with the prizes but mixing the two games wont work.
    Posted by Enut
    trying too get it sorted the now but it will be hi/lo only

EDIT sorted now
  • edited December 2014
    Sry Sky Mistake, happens.

its a PLO8 League, Extra tournie is called FOSP PLO8 extra...... But it got loaded as standard Omaha, lol

Sorted Now!!!!!!!!!!