You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

2015 SCOOP6 CLUB- Come and join us - CLOSED

Comments

• edited January 2015
    Excellent stuff DOHHHHHH...... Totally!!!!! Fwiw Wynne, I think we are better off Easter Day falling and getting the one line up
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: 2015 SCOOP6 CLUB- Come and join us:
    joesman doing next week lets hope he builds on it
    Posted by vaigret
    With your 'blessing' Father, I've spoken to The Dart (Jerome) and he's agreed to help me. This is because (as u know) I'm travelling to Deauville on the Friday. So though I've 12 hours of travelling on a train/waiting for connections to study, it will be good to have someone on hand closer to home should I have Internet problems etc, and to bounce ideas off. 
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: 2015 SCOOP6 CLUB- Come and join us : With your 'blessing' Father, I've spoken to The Dart (Jerome) and he's agreed to help me. This is because (as u know) I'm travelling to Deauville on the Friday. So though I've 12 hours of travelling on a train/waiting for connections to study, it will be good to have someone on hand closer to home should I have Internet problems etc, and to bounce ideas off. 
    Posted by joesman1
    no problem

Also Could all please remember February money due soon. 

4 x weekly amount.

ps neil you only need to pay 3 weeks for Feb as your first week you have prepaid.  
  • edited January 2015
    Well done DOHHHHHHHHH on today's placepot success!
  • edited January 2015
    Well done dohhhhhhh and wynne great stuff !!!

• edited January 2015
    Great picks Captain Dohhhhhhhhh, very well done!

and Wynne :)
  • edited January 2015
    It is becoming obvious that when I go on my narrowboat from 1st April I will not be able to run this. I will do February, but then from 1st March someone else needs to take over with my help leading into a complete takeover for April.

What do you have to do:-

1. Set up a Scoop 6 account with your bank/bS and advise all to pay their monthly amounts before the first Saturday of the month.

2. choose person weekly to do selections and tell them how much they have to spend.

3. Receive selections and put bet on and transfer the necessary money to your betting account .

If nobody has come forward by 1st March the Club will be dissolved.

Father V
  • edited January 2015
    It is becoming obvious that when I go on my narrowboat from 1st April I will not be able to run this. I will do February, but then from 1st March someone else needs to take over with my help leading into a complete takeover for April.   What do you have to do:- 1. Set up a Scoop 6 account with your bank/bS and advise all to pay their monthly amounts before the first Saturday of the month. 2. choose person weekly to do selections and tell them how much they have to spend. 3. Receive selections and put bet on and transfer the necessary money to your betting account . If nobody has come forward by 1st March the Club will be dissolved. Father V
    Posted by vaigret
    Firstly many thanks for running it mate. Gonna miss having u around and the banter with you too. As much as I'd love to offer my services, I can't, I'm planning on going on too many poker ventures this year to make it feasible. 

PS:- Gonna miss not playing the fantasy thingys just as much. Don't u have a mobile with Internet access?? 
  • edited January 2015
    It is becoming obvious that when I go on my narrowboat from 1st April I will not be able to run this. I will do February, but then from 1st March someone else needs to take over with my help leading into a complete takeover for April.   What do you have to do:- 1. Set up a Scoop 6 account with your bank/bS and advise all to pay their monthly amounts before the first Saturday of the month. 2. choose person weekly to do selections and tell them how much they have to spend. 3. Receive selections and put bet on and transfer the necessary money to your betting account . If nobody has come forward by 1st March the Club will be dissolved. Father V
    Posted by vaigret
    Hi Terry.

Glad it looks like you have sorted your barge out now and I wish you well on your travels in it.....bon voyage as they say in some posh places ;)

I do hope that this syndicate can continue in March and someone can step up to the plate to run it. Alas, that will not be me but I will still invest if it does continue.

I have asked on another forum if anyone there could help out (plus free spam to maybe get some more members!)

I will keep all informed if I get any response.

Cheers,

Alan
  • edited January 2015
    Hi joesman and Maxally,

thanks for your comments and you wont get rid of me that easily.

still hope to be around posting and joining in.

I even want to stay in the Syndicate and hope somebody else runs it.

I just cant as especially during the summer we will be constantly cruising and hoping for good internet access etc etc.

However to run these things you need to know you will be available at certain times/days to make sure it runs smoothly.

I wont be in that position.

Lets hope somebody does it, it is not too strenuous.

Father V
  • edited January 2015
    Pretty much what Maxally and Joesman1 have said, from me as well.

I've appreciated Terry running the syndicate, in particular I'm going to miss his comments when someone in the syndicate gets a bit carried away and strays off the beaten path :)

Due to work commitments, there is absolutely no chance I could offer to run this.

But if someone does step up, I will be happy to continue as a member.

ps. Money sent for February!
  • edited January 2015
    Pretty much what Maxally and Joesman1 have said, from me as well. I've appreciated Terry running the syndicate, in particular I'm going to miss his comments when someone in the syndicate gets a bit carried away and strays off the beaten path :) Due to work commitments, there is absolutely no chance I could offer to run this. But if someone does step up, I will be happy to continue as a member. ps. Money sent for February!
    Posted by TheDart
    thanks Darty
  • edited January 2015
    Posted by vaigret

Good Luck on The Narrowboat, where will you be based btw??
    I Know few of The 'Boat Folks' Denham, Uxbridge, Rickmansworth, Brentford areas, as I deal with Many of The repair/build Yards!

It Has been Great Father & you have done so much for Forum Community in past!!
    It is VERY APPRECIATED!!

Unfortuantley due to Time commitments with my Business, Family, FOSP, & HitSquad, it is also impossible for me to take on any more at all....... or Divorce would be imminent, lol!

I hope someone can & would support them as much as poss, GL, its Been Fun!

Enjoy Your Break & I hope to see the odd FatherV betting competition on here here..

PS I have just paid My £40 for FEB!!

GL US!!
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: 2015 SCOOP6 CLUB- Come and join us : Good Luck on The Narrowboat, where will you be based btw?? I Know few of The 'Boat Folks' Denham, Uxbridge, Rickmansworth, Brentford areas, as I deal with Many of The repair/build Yards! It Has been Great Father & you have done so much for Forum Community in past!! It is VERY APPRECIATED!! Unfortuantley due to Time commitments with my Business, Family, FOSP, & HitSquad, it is also impossible for me to take on any more at all....... or Divorce would be imminent, lol! I hope someone can & would support them as much as poss, GL, its Been Fun! Enjoy Your Break & I hope to see the odd FatherV betting competition on here here.. PS I have just paid My £40 for FEB!! GL US!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Hi Deve

thanks for the kind comments. Will be continuous cruising except for November to March when we hope to find winter moorings. Boat purchased from near chester so will do north west first and probably find 2015/6 mooring in midlands. Then head south 2016.

terry
  • edited January 2015
  • edited January 2015
    money sent for feb plus a pm for you terry
  • edited January 2015
    Races are

Race 1 : 1:50 Sandown
    Race 2 : 2:05 Ffos Las
    Race 3 : 2:40 Ffos Las
    Race 4 : 3:00 Sandown
    Race 5 : 3:35 Sandown
    Race 6 : 4:10 Sandown
  • edited January 2015
    My thoughts for the scoop 6:
    Sandown 1.50 French Opera
    Ffos Las   2.05 Foryourinformation
                                Hidden Identity
                                Silsol
                       2.40 Firebird Flyer
                                 Smiles For Miles
    Sandown   3.00 Saffron Wells
                        3.35 Just A Par
                                  Le Reve
                         4.10 Derrintogher Bliss
  • edited January 2015
    Pm'd u on f/book Terry
  • edited January 2015
    The selections posted to me on facebook by Neil are

1.50 Sandown Brick Red and Ballygarvey
    2.05 FFos Las Foryourinformation and Oscar sunset
    2.40 FL Edmund Kean and Global Power
    3.00 Sand Junction fourteen and Polamco
    3.35 Sand Bennys Mist and Theres no Panic
    4.10 Sand Derrintogether Bliss, Monbeg Theatre and After Eight sivola

2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 3 = 96 bets at £2 = £192 leaving £23.10 in the kitty

will put on in an hour or two.
  • edited January 2015
    good luck today Neil and all.
  • edited January 2015
    The selections posted to me on facebook by Neil are 1.50 Sandown Brick Red and Ballygarvey 2.05 FFos Las Foryourinformation and Oscar sunset 2.40 FL Edmund Kean and Global Power 3.00 Sand Junction fourteen and Polamco 3.35 Sand Bennys Mist and Theres no Panic 4.10 Sand Derrintogether Bliss, Monbeg Theatre and After Eight sivola 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 3 = 96 bets at £2 = £192 leaving £23.10 in the kitty will put on in an hour or two.
    Posted by vaigret
    Terry,

Neil's picks for race one were Ulck Du Lin and Ballygarvey, can you check this please.
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: 2015 SCOOP6 CLUB- Come and join us : Terry, Neil's picks for race one were Ulck Du Lin and Ballygarvey, can you check this please.
    Posted by TheDart
    Sorry all and thank goodness I waited until now to put on. Neil wanted 3 and 4 not 2 and 3 .

Will put on correct bet now.

which is

1.50 Sandown Ballygarvey and uick du Lin
    2.05 FFos Las Foryourinformation and Oscar sunset
    2.40 FL Edmund Kean and Global Power
    3.00 Sand Junction fourteen and Polamco
    3.35 Sand Bennys Mist and Theres no Panic
    4.10 Sand Derrintogether Bliss, Monbeg Theatre and After Eight sivola

you see I am fallible but I give myself a chance to get it right in the end.
  • edited January 2015
    Bet Confirmation  - BX5888968330I  - Internet Time of bet:  31/01/2015 12:16:40 Print
    Scoop6  31/01/2015
    LegSelectionRacePlace TermsResult
    1Ballygarvey (3)1.50 Sandown (RACE 3)3 PlacesTo Run
    Ulck Du Lin (4)To Run
    2Oscar Sunset (6)2.05 Ffos Las (RACE 3)3 PlacesTo Run
    Foryourinformation (8)To Run
    3Edmund Kean (2)2.40 Ffos Las (RACE 4)3 PlacesTo Run
    Global Power (7)To Run
    4Junction Fourteen (2)3.00 Sandown (RACE 5)3 PlacesTo Run
    Polamco (9)To Run
    5Bennys Mist (3)3.35 Sandown (RACE 6)3 PlacesTo Run
    There's No Panic (9)To Run
    6Derrintogher Bliss (1)4.10 Sandown (RACE 7)3 PlacesTo Run
    Monbeg Theatre (3)To Run
    After Eight Sivola (12)To Run
    96@ Unit Stake:  2.00  Total Stake:  192.00   
    'To Return' values are subject to maximum payouts as detailed in our rules.

Good luck us

• edited January 2015
    Bits in BOLD for Maxally so he can see which race is which LOL
  • edited January 2015
    Down straight away, pity my mistake was spotted LOL
  • edited January 2015
    Down straight away, pity my mistake was spotted LOL
    Posted by vaigret
    Teamwork eh?

I've been on such a bad run, so when Neil asked if I'd help out, I deliberately kept my opinions to myself and I was no help at all this morning.

The only useful thing I did was check the bet when you posted it, the writing was on the wall as soon as I spotted the mistake :(
  • edited January 2015

Unlucky start!

• edited January 2015
    can people get their money in for February please.
  • edited February 2015
    Just catching up, sorry folks.