You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

2015 SCOOP6 CLUB- Come and join us - CLOSED

Comments

• edited February 2015
    Money transferred for February(£24)
  • edited February 2015
    Can I still join this?

Happy to do £10 a week. (So 5 shares)

Couple of questions.

Where do I need to transfer funds to? Should I set up a weekly Standing Order?

Do you do it every week, or just when there is a big rollover?

Cheers,

Graham
  • edited February 2015

Paid by Bank transfer £24 (£6 x 4 weeks)

*No joy with putting that thread up on another forum (over 100 views, no replies!!)
  • edited February 2015
    Sent you pm Graham, it will be great if you join us. 

Thanks Alan 
  • edited February 2015
    I asked 1981matt to do this week, still awaiting to hear from him.

Mysharky next in line. Can one of you get back to me soon please   
  • edited February 2015
    In Response to Re: 2015 SCOOP6 CLUB- Come and join us:
    Sent you pm Graham, it will be great if you join us.  Thanks Alan 
    Posted by vaigret
    Hi Vaigret.

Thanks for the PM. I have sent the £40 to the account details you provided.

If you could please confirm that you have received it OK, that would be great.

Also, do you need my bank details, in case of any returns? We can hope! :=)

Cheers and Good Luck all,

Graham
  • edited February 2015
    yes ok for second saturday in feb plus yes will take over from you terry if its ok with everyone else will set up bank account just for scoop6 when and if all agreee
  • edited February 2015
    yes ok for second saturday in feb plus yes will take over from you terry if its ok with everyone else will set up bank account just for scoop6 when and if all agreee
    Posted by MYSHARKY

Nice one MYSHARKY :)
  • edited February 2015
    First post on thread updated with current situation.

Big welcome to Stay&go , Graham who has joined us. pm sent to you Graham 

Many thanks to MySharky for taking over and for doing 14/2/.

However we still need to here from 1981Matt for this week. 
  • edited February 2015

Thx Terry, looking forward to it!

Not to brag or anything, but I have actually won the SCOOP6 before (I think it was a Boxing Day or New Years Day edition). Wasn't in a syndicate then, and there were quite a few winners, so it wasn't that much.

But I did get to go for the bonus, which was exciting!

Needless to say, I didn't pick the winner of the bonus race.

GL all.

Cheers

Graham

• edited February 2015
    Just to let you know, I've given this a "shout out" to some of my Sky Poker friends, so perhaps more will join and we can do a bigger perm! :=)

Cheers,

Graham
  • edited February 2015
    Just to let you know, I've given this a "shout out" to some of my Sky Poker friends, so perhaps more will join and we can do a bigger perm! :=) Cheers, Graham
    Posted by StayOrGo
    Thanks mate and for trying to get us more members. When the big jackpots were running we had more people and more money. Would be nice to get back to that.

we have never had chance to go for bonus but twice when those big jackpots were running we got five out of six and all on the last horse. I know we can do it , just about right timing.

Terry
  • edited February 2015
    Posted by MYSHARKY

Just in case some missed it. Cheers very much Mysharkey. 
  • edited February 2015
    However we still need to here from 1981Matt for this week. 
    Posted by vaigret
    Hi sorry no flash on my phone so couldn't respond I don't mind picking this week any suggestions and ideas (seen Balgarry mentioned) appreciated please place on thread and we will have the winning formula this week :-)
  • edited February 2015
    In Response to Re: 2015 SCOOP6 CLUB- Come and join us : Hi sorry no flash on my phone so couldn't respond I don't mind picking this week any suggestions and ideas (seen Balgarry mentioned) appreciated please place on thread and we will have the winning formula this week :-)
    Posted by 1981MATT
    Thanks Matt and good luck
  • edited February 2015
    So we have

Matt for 7/2
    MySharky for 14/2

Dave Hitman , do you fancy 21/2 ?

Graham Stay &go do you fancy 28/2?

Looks like we have lost UKjoe (probably)and lengaleng (possibly)
  • edited February 2015
    So we have Matt for 7/2 MySharky for 14/2 Dave Hitman , do you fancy 21/2 ? Graham Stay &go do you fancy 28/2? Looks like we have lost UKjoe (probably)and lengaleng (possibly)
    Posted by vaigret
    Thanks Terry.

Only problem for me with 28/2 is that I'm hoping to still be in the UKPC and might be a bit pre-occupied. Would love to do one for February if possible though. Anyone fancy swapping their date with me? So to speak :=)

That way I would be able to give it my full attention.

Cheers,

Graham
  • edited February 2015
    In Response to Re: 2015 SCOOP6 CLUB- Come and join us : Hi sorry no flash on my phone so couldn't respond I don't mind picking this week any suggestions and ideas (seen Balgarry mentioned) appreciated please place on thread and we will have the winning formula this week :-)
    Posted by 1981MATT
    Hi Matt, will post a couple of suggestions if you like, when the cards are finalised. What time on Saturday do you need to know by? Also does anyone know how soon we can find out what the 6 races will be? Or is that already known? If so where can I find the info? Sorry for all the questions.

Cheers,

Graham
  • edited February 2015
    hi il have a go dont no much about this sort of thing but always up for punt. can someone please give a dummy answere to what scoop6 is and how it works.
  • edited February 2015
    hi il have a go dont no much about this sort of thing but always up for punt. can someone please give a dummy answere to what scoop6 is and how it works.
    Posted by rspca12
    Nice one rspca12, glad you joined in. I'm sure Terry will respond with details shortly, however this link below is quite succinct and should give you the gist. Hopefully you'll be able to join in, in time for February.

http://www.scoop6.co.uk/guide/

Cheers,

Graham

P.S. Guys, it's quite an honour for rspca12 (Chris) to join us, as he is pretty much the best tournament player on Sky Poker at the moment. I'm sure, as soon as he learns a bit about horses, he will be a shrewd judge too. Good luck all!
  • edited February 2015
    And for anyone in the Scoop 6 club who still hasn't entered the FREE Naps comp (details on separate thread in Betting forum) get your skates on and the deadline for registering is noon on Friday. :)
  • edited February 2015
    In Response to Re: 2015 SCOOP6 CLUB- Come and join us : Thanks Terry. Only problem for me with 28/2 is that I'm hoping to still be in the UKPC and might be a bit pre-occupied. Would love to do one for February if possible though. Anyone fancy swapping their date with me? So to speak :=) That way I would be able to give it my full attention. Cheers, Graham
    Posted by StayOrGo
    i dont mind swapping weeks 
  • edited February 2015
    In Response to Re: 2015 SCOOP6 CLUB- Come and join us : i dont mind swapping weeks 
    Posted by MYSHARKY
    Thx SHARKY, very kind of you. Is that OK Terry?

I will do 14th Feb and Sharky will do 28th Feb instead of the other way around.

Cheers

Graham
  • edited February 2015
    No problem peeps

Matt 7/2
    Stay&go 14/2
    Dave Hitman ?21/2
    My sharky 28/2
  • edited February 2015
    Posted by rspca12
    you have pm
  • edited February 2015
    Unless rspca, uk joe and lengalang get a move on it looks like we are down to £84 a week to play with from now on. Thanks to the kitty this week Matt has £107.10 to play with.

Races are 

Race 1 : 1:15 Newbury
    Race 2 : 1:50 Newbury
    Race 3 : 2:25 Newbury
    Race 4 : 2:35 Lingfield
    Race 5 : 3:15 Warwick
    Race 6 : 3:35 Newbury

ideas on selections are welcomed
  • edited February 2015
    hi vaigret thanks for adding im having problems tranfering money from my online bank account to u account. all on my end i need to pop into the bank to let this happan i will not be able to get there today so. im sry about this its a shame i cant tranfer money to u a anorthe way do sky alow tranfer of funds from player to player just till i get this sorted. if not il have to sit feb and join in march if i am alowed. sry again.
  • edited February 2015
    hi vaigret thanks for adding im having problems tranfering money from my online bank account to u account. all on my end i need to pop into the bank to let this happan i will not be able to get there today so. im sry about this its a shame i cant tranfer money to u a anorthe way do sky alow tranfer of funds from player to player just till i get this sorted. if not il have to sit feb and join in march if i am alowed. sry again.
    Posted by rspca12
    Can see no reason why you cant join from 14/2 now I think about it. So please transfer 3 x weekly amount as early as you can next week.. 
  • edited February 2015
    A belated welcome to the new joiners lets hope we hit straight away this weekend.

Big thanks to Mysharkey for stepping into the big shoes of Father V.