You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thursday night's live show with Rich and Tikay 7pm-midnight Ch 861 and streamed ***show message thre

Comments

• edited February 2015
    hi guys gd show again love u two together always gd. locking fwd to ukpc on week friday locking fwd to meating all community. and of couse sharking the top man tk hands.
  • edited February 2015
    Great Show So Far Guys!

My Weakest Link?

Dribbling chips mid tournament.
  • edited February 2015
    Hi Guys great show as always.
    My Weakest link at poker is sometimes when I play I run out of chips...............
  • edited February 2015
    Thanks for reading out my post chaps ,the answer to tikays questions 1, what is a frog .its the the big dent in the brick which helps to hold and bond the bricks together,and at the end of the day if it was raining you would finish the wall frog side down so that it doesn't hold the water.2, my favorite bond was brook bond i loved a cuppa ..no it had to be english garden wall bond with piers at each end with a brick on edge done in the shape of a union jack .loving the show
  • edited February 2015
    I was finding that concrete slump fact really interesting can Tikay repeat it later :-/
  • edited February 2015
    Hi guys

Think my weakest link is not getting invoked in the freerole sand promo activities every month. Is never going to cost me anything additional but may just bunk a big one. So that being said, bring on next a month Las Vagas promo :)

Love the show as always - 

Matt
  • edited February 2015
    In Response to Thursday night's live show with Rich and Tikay 7pm-midnight Ch 861 and streamed ***show message thread***:

My problem is i am to AGGRESSIVE POST flop when hitting, think i get this of the wife..............
  • edited February 2015
    Hi "It's the Richard and Tony show"

Good luck to all in the UKPC especially my hubby Dave (Kidgrimsby).

My weakest is a hand like QQ/KK or AK and they tend to stick to your hand and you know by the flop you aren't going to win the hand. But I still keep hold of them, and loose.  Oh well on to the next hand if I have any chips left.

Bring on "Viva Las Vegas"

Sue

xx
  • edited February 2015
    In Response to Thursday night's live show with Rich and Tikay 7pm-midnight Ch 861 and streamed ***show message thread***:

my weakness is that i am poop at poker, but i love the game.........................i am also poop at footall, cricket, rugby, basketball, snooker and tiddlywinks all of which i hate. ;-))
  • edited February 2015
    Evening Gents.

My first question for Tikay

Is it true that a concrete struture built the year Tikay was born, would still not be completely set?

My second question for Tikay

Is concrete really that old? honestly?????
  • edited February 2015
    the perils of live tv, 

who else just spotted something they wish they hadn't??

• edited February 2015
    Eastenders was live tonight.

Luckily I'm glad I didn't see that.
  • edited February 2015
    I won't air it in public but tikay wasn't far away with his guess..

to top it off you then grill tikay for wanting a sip of drink on air, surely its more acceptable to get caught sipping a coffee than what the cameraman caught you in the middle of.

all good mind enjoing the show keep up the good work gents..

loving tikays curveballs regarding concrete and all other weird and wonderful things.

just bad timing from the cameraman in panning back to you.  

remember what you told tikay red light on camera on you.......
  • edited February 2015
    we have yellow amblulances in glasgow. 
  • edited February 2015
    Breaking news....

There actually are quite a few yellow ambulances out on our roads.  Also some police cars are yellow too (and others are white with big yellow/blue rectangles all over 'em).
  • edited February 2015
    JACKPOT possibles  

9:31 PM main mini both % main in mini  

entered 356 544 124 35  
        left 101 247 23      

jordz16 1 80      
      Lightwood 6 190      
      Grace08 17 136      
      Kaz44 21 219      
      bbMike 23 160      
      Enut 28 220      
      seanypud 37 76      
      banana10 43 195      
      OXBOWLER 48 173      
      LmfaoAllin 53 58      
      ozzieowen 54 199      
      s020 56 185      
      POKEY2011 57 157      
      heddoh18 58 117      
      yoyo 73 47      
      CSCS 76 55      
      rspca12 77 158      
      lions86 83 152      
      scotty77 84 179      
      leongemmax 87 198      
      newthane17 93 21      
      poker69 96 10      
      EBBERDON 99 244      

• edited February 2015
    Airport fire engines tend to be yellow.
  • edited February 2015
    Thunderbird 4 was yellow, too.

That was a yellow submarine.

Not sure if that's relevant.
  • edited February 2015
    They really need to sort this out.
    At a certain age you should stop presenting TV shows. Tripping over words, rambling on, mistiming camera angles and bad fashion sense start to become an embarrassment.
    I'm sure tikay can give some tips or carry on alone till a replacement is found.

Only joking obviously, best show on TV. And with occasional useful glimpses of poker. 

• edited February 2015
    JACKPOT possibles  

9:49 PM main mini both % main in mini  

entered 356 544 124 35  
        left 61 174 11      

jordz16 6 97      
      yoyo 12 85      
      Kaz44 16 144      
      bbMike 25 150      
      OXBOWLER 39 151      
      seanypud 41 58      
      banana10 46 124      
      newthane17 52 51      
      lions86 54 87      
      heddoh18 55 117      
      CSCS 56 71      

• edited February 2015
    Hi guys,

Just tuning in after the footie. Was (emphasis on WAS) playing in the UKPC semi, but in one hand 3 of us were put out. Perhaps you can show the hand (876,371,895). It's a belter!

Dirk
  • edited February 2015
    Hi guys

my biggest weakness is bank roll management by far altho im trying to sort this and im currently trying to play 4nl but to be honest I prefer playing for bigger money :(

DrRunGood
  • edited February 2015
    JACKPOT possibles  

10:09 PM main mini both % main in mini  

entered 356 544 124 35  
        left 44 126 4      

yoyo 8 97      
      jordz16 9 108      
      Kaz44 12 119      
      bbMike 24 49      

• edited February 2015

Being somewhat perfect, it's taken me hours to think of a weakness in my game.
    I've finally decided that my only weakness is that I sometimes concentrate on my game too much and I'm not chatting enough at the tables.

• edited February 2015
    Interesting fact for you both.
    Leonard Nimoy, (Mr. Spock) was the inaugural Hula Hoop World champion.
  • edited February 2015
    Not bad  a £29 profit... not bad for a 4nl player phew.......
  • edited February 2015
    And another thing.
    Mr. Orford, you're starting to look like a bit of a chubster. verging on the rotund. PM me for some healthy recipes. No bother.
  • edited February 2015
    My weakest link would be not being fast enough to sit down at a cash table after you Rich.

Enjoyed the show :-)
  • edited February 2015
    hi guys, enjoying the  show as all ways
    I don't have a weakness in my game , I e   I never limp in   or fold the best hand and all ways call with the wining  hand  that why im a  very  rich pro poker player and not a  Truck  driver 
  • edited February 2015
    Hi Rich and Tikay

thanks for the analysis on the hand earlier Tikay - I've been trying to learn not to marry top pair lately!

My weakest link is getting a bad beat, losing a buyin then not quitting the session when I should to try and 'get even' - this usually results in losing another 2-3 buyins by calling too much with speculative hands!
    Trying to get past this by remembering players much better than myself only win 60-70% of sessions and just quitting when tired/tilted