You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker TV tonight will have a very special Guest

edited March 2015 in Poker Chat

Evening all.

As you may have heard......Sky Poker TV begins it's journey tonight with it's first tentative steps.

There are no plans at present to generally replicate the 861 format, we'll try & retain some parts, but we are going to try & create something different, varied, more exciting & more inclusive for a wider audience.

Tonight's fayre will include, almost as before, some hands from the Mastercash Tables which will be analysed by our studio Team.

The backbone of the show, though, & tonight's main themr, will revolve around poker in Las Vegas.

The line up? Tonight's Presenter is Jules (Sowa) Breach. I've just seen her in the Staff Canteen (sorry, Restaurant) with rollers in her hair. I expect she'll remove them before the Show.  

Mr Ambo, aka Neil Channing will be with us - he'll be a big part of many things that Sky Poker TV have planned.

Due to a quirk of scheduling, I'm in the "analyst" chair again tonight, though I fancy I won't have much to do, because as well as Neil, we also have a very special Guest tonight.

Recognize him?

BOOM, you nailed it - James Akenhead the 2009 WSOP "November Niner".

We are chuffed to bits to have James in tonight, he's had an amazing poker journey, & is one of the greats of British poker. He's had just shy of $2,000,000 of winnings in the WSOP, the 5th highest ranked Brit ever.

The Show will be on Sky Sports 4 from 10pm until midnight.

Are we all nervous? Just a bit.

Comments