You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKOPS XIII - Free to Enter Competition, with Prizey things.

1234568»

Comments

• edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: UKOPS XIII - Free to Enter Competition, with Prizey things.:
    Any news on being regiestered for tonight's game?  From the looks of the lobby neither myself or timeforbed has been entered into the 8:30 tonight, but the 3 in the 8pm all seem to be in there.
    Posted by repton3

Hi repton,

I'm going offline for an hour or two now, but I notice you & "timeforbed" have still not been registered.

I'm sure it will be sorted this afternoon, but if you are concerned, please contact Customer Care.

Thanks.

• edited April 2015

There you go repton & timeforbed, all sorted.

TID with the MOF.

goldnballz30000
    Holden2330000
    junior1030000
    liamboi1130000
    lpool6730000
    oats30000
    repton330000
    ruthstar30000
    staceykian30000
    timeforbed30000
    Wacko9030000
  • edited April 2015
    You sire, are a gentleman and a scholar.  Thank you very much.  
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: UKOPS XIII - Free to Enter Competition, with Prizey things. : Get it won Brian, do it for the Ploppers.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Got a cash £25 tony so ty was going along great and tablet cut out could not get it back on took me 20 mins too get back on and was down to 8500 from 17000 but got a quick double up and just sat tight till the cash then my exit hand was a9 v a6 he hit his 6 but was a good game so ty
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: UKOPS XIII - Free to Enter Competition, with Prizey things. : Got a cash £25 tony so ty was going along great and tablet cut out could not get it back on took me 20 mins too get back on and was down to 8500 from 17000 but got a quick double up and just sat tight till the cash then my exit hand was a9 v a6 he hit his 6 but was a good game so ty
    Posted by churchy18
    Excellent, well done Brian.

At least, eventually, some good came out of it.