You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A Challenge for No-limit Hold'em players!......... Can you handle it? Join me in the PLO8 League Thu

Comments

• edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: A Challenge for No-limit Hold'em players! Can you handle it? Thursday night is the BIG One! Tonight It's Team AJ and The Blond's.:
    In Response to Re: A Challenge for No-limit Hold'em players! Can you handle it? Thursday night is the BIG One! Tonight It's Team AJ and The Blond's. : clunk!  that was said gaunlet hitting the pavement ;-))
    Posted by HENDRIK62

Oooow has someone come back from playing on the dark side.
    Offering a challenge? Well this is a challenge thread.
    So, Hendo lad see you at the table's, don't forget Hendo boy 
    this is a game of skill. Not a 2 card luck box shoot out.

Regards Alan (plo8 skillbox) 

• edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: A Challenge for No-limit Hold'em players! Can you handle it? Thursday night is the BIG One! Tonight It's Team AJ and The Blond's.:
    In Response to Re: A Challenge for No-limit Hold'em players! Can you handle it? Thursday night is the BIG One! Tonight It's Team AJ and The Blond's. : clunk!  that was said gaunlet hitting the pavement ;-))
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    Well I reckon that you are off to a bad start coming back from the dark side.

Littering the Sky Towers pavement.........fine £75.00
  • edited April 2015
    Come and join Team AJ
    An extra Challenge for you tonight peeps.
    Along with the usual 7-50pm and the9-20pm Tournie's.

We have the 7-15 pm F.O.S.P. League Tournie, plenty of play in this one
    3,000 starting stack and 10 min blinds, 30 min late reg (i like late reg)

An extra chance to take on the Champ.
    See you there, if you dare!

Regards Alan (the all conquering plo8 champ) 
  • edited April 2015
    w4rlock50031.40  DORANO6968.60  67Bhoys03£11.40

Thanks for the coaching Champ, couldn't quite bink the win in the FOSP.
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: A Challenge for No-limit Hold'em players! Can you handle it? Thursday night is the BIG One! Tonight It's Sunday FSOP League and Team AJ and The Blond's.:
    w4rlock 50031.40     DORANO 6968.60     67Bhoys 0 3 £11.40 Thanks for the coaching Champ, couldn't quite bink the win in the FOSP.
    Posted by 67Bhoys

Well played Craig lad, I wouldn't say it was coaching.
    It was more of a rail. If it was coaching, your name would 
    have been at the top of the list obv's.

I was a little disappointed in my performance tonight.
    Not to worry tho, I mean after my back to back victory's on Saturday night.(thin)
    You've got to let variance have it's way now and again lol.

Looking forward to the practise and the build up to the ME,
    and the ME itself on Thursday. Where I will dominate and crush!

Regards Alan (ALL IN Plo8 champ)

• edited April 2015
    malkybhoy460001£11.5067Bhoys02£6.90ASIF71103£4.60

Another warm up cash, in training for the showdown with Hendo!
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: A Challenge for No-limit Hold'em players! Can you handle it? Thursday night is the BIG One! Tonight It's Sunday FSOP League and Team AJ and The Blond's.:
    malkybhoy 46000 1 £11.50 67Bhoys 0 2 £6.90 ASIF711 0 3 £4.60 Another warm up cash, in training for the showdown with Hendo!
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    I am sincerely considering a rethink given your form of late, I may have to avoid confrontation and rely on others taking you out, as indeed happened to the champ when he last tried to take me on, patently he was so scared of facing me it adversely affected his game......clank (yep that was the other one ;-))
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: A Challenge for No-limit Hold'em players! Can you handle it? Thursday night is the BIG One! Tonight It's Sunday FSOP League and Team AJ and The Blond's. : I am sincerely considering a rethink given your form of late, I may have to avoid confrontation and rely on others taking you out, as indeed happened to the champ when he last tried to take me on, patently he was so scared of facing me it adversely affected his game......clank (yep that was the other one ;-))
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    The shear cheek and audacity of it, you coming on the champ's thread.
    Throwing your armoured plated hand wear around.
    Hendo, you sir is going down with an almighty thud,
    and while your down there you'll be able to pick up your mittens.

As for scared of facing you (in your dreams ) I fear no player,
    when it comes to plo8. I'll look forward to teaching you some manner's and a lesson  
    You have to be perfect to win every tourney.
    I never said i was perfect...I'm just the best there is!

Regards Alan (your plo8 worst nightmare) 

• edited April 2015
  • edited April 2015
    malkybhoy 46000 1 £11.50 67Bhoys 0 2 £6.90 ASIF711 0 3 £4.60 Another warm up cash, in training for the showdown with Hendo!
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    Nice one Craig, Hendo's got no chance 
    He may as well keep playing the 2 card luckbox game 

Regards Alan (all round plo8 champ)

• edited April 2015
    Yesterday evening due to the late hour the champ decided to broaden his horizons.

He jumped into a plo tournament and had the audacity to sit on my table(and to my right)

After the usual niceties he had the cheek to raise me, well you can imagine my ire, I decided just to just wound him sufficiently in the first hand, the coup de grace coming a few hands later.

He will of course deny the importance of this event, as it was hi only, but all know the truth, his crown is slipping.......

Roll on Thursday :-)

Side note: Bhoys still nowhere to be seen, very sensible.
  • edited April 2015
    Ah, the initial thrust and parries in a joust are a joy to behold.

So the Champ has a little flesh wound. It remains to be seen if this will prove to be the beginning of the end, or if it will re-ignite his ire, and he will come back and teach the upstart Hendo a lesson, for he is, as we all know, a notorious outlaw, formerly of the house of Trev.

I, on the other hand, have been on a journey to the dark side.  To say that I found the 2 card luckboxes jousting skills a disappointment would be an understatement, as I easily came out top of their joust. The upstart Hendo, seeing that I was in the joust, fell on his sword in the early rounds, knowing that it was futile to even try to compete. 

I would encourage the upsart Hendo, to bring a few of his fellow luckboxers to our Joust to give them a chance to win some dignity back.

P.S.  You must be running out of Guantlets by now. 
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: A Challenge for No-limit Hold'em players! Can you handle it? Thursday night is the BIG One! Hendo is going down!:
    Yesterday evening due to the late hour the champ decided to broaden his horizons. He jumped into a plo tournament and had the audacity to sit on my table(and to my right) After the usual niceties he had the cheek to raise me, well you can imagine my ire, I decided just to just wound him sufficiently in the first hand, the coup de grace coming a few hands later. He will of course deny the importance of this event, as it was hi only, but all know the truth, his crown is slipping....... Roll on Thursday :-) Side note: Bhoys still nowhere to be seen, very sensible.
    Posted by HENDRIK62

in work at the mo. Reply comong soon.
    why i orta

• edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: A Challenge for No-limit Hold'em players! Can you handle it? Thursday night is the BIG One! Hendo is going down!:
    Ah, the initial thrust and parries in a joust are a joy to behold.   So the Champ has a little flesh wound. It remains to be seen if this will prove to be the beginning of the end, or if it will re-ignite his ire, and he will come back and teach the upstart Hendo a lesson, for he is, as we all know, a notorious outlaw, formerly of the house of Trev. I, on the other hand, have been on a journey to the dark side.  To say that I found the 2 card luckboxes jousting skills a disappointment would be an understatement, as I easily came out top of their joust. The upstart Hendo, seeing that I was in the joust, fell on his sword in the early rounds, knowing that it was futile to even try to compete.  I would encourage the upsart Hendo, to bring a few of his fellow luckboxers to our Joust to give them a chance to win some dignity back. P.S.  You must be running out of Guantlets by now. 
    Posted by 67Bhoys

Thou art a particularly lucky knave Mr 67 of The Bhoys, I shall endeavor to uphold the honours of ye olde outlaws by sending heralds to all four corners of the kingdom from deepest yorkshire to Londinium and surrounding burghs, all bearing tidings of the upcoming Thursday Joust......hear ye hear ye.

Bonny Prince Hendo The Pretender
  • edited April 2015
    Well bonny prince Hendo, round up your Outlaws, your little Jon(he is little), that fair midden Samantha and Friar Jac.  Bring your minions by the tens, and you could also enlist that slippery sellsword with the hideous doublet, who hails from the land of nervous sheep.

Let the Joust commence!
  • edited April 2015
    Yesterday evening due to the late hour the champ decided to broaden his horizons. He jumped into a plo tournament and had the audacity to sit on my table(and to my right) After the usual niceties he had the cheek to raise me, well you can imagine my ire, I decided just to just wound him sufficiently in the first hand, the coup de grace coming a few hands later. He will of course deny the importance of this event, as it was hi only, but all know the truth, his crown is slipping....... Roll on Thursday :-) Side note: Bhoys still nowhere to be seen, very sensible.
    Posted by HENDRIK62

Nice post Hendo lad, just a few quiery's 
    so you took a few chips ..hardly a wound 
    deny the importance ....if you think the event was of importance 
    Then you sir are dilluded, it was plo NOT Plo8
    As for my crown slipping I have no crown in plo, so again you are confused.

What you've forgot to mention in above post is that while you were so called 
    Wounding me and trying to dislodge my crown, in a so called event of importance.
    At the same time on a Plo8 mtt table where you rudely showed up
    and sat yourself down at my Table, yes i'm the champ it's my table.
    where i delivered a few glancing blows (yes, took some of your chips)
    just to wound you enough for the other players to dismiss you.
    and suffer the same fate as ice_tiger who to, threw down the gauntlet
    I of course last night went on to FT and cash (i'm the champ it's what i do )

Now to Thursday's Big event. I don't really see the point in you showing up.
    After all look what happened last time you were on my table.
    If you are foolish enough to show up, you may want to bring an army with you.
    I mean, if you got any friends in your team of outlaws i think you'll need them.
    You have zero chance on your own.

Idon't know if you have any clout or respect in your team.
    If so bring them along, i'll take great pleasure in taking you all down.
    be afraid hendo lad be afraid.

Be there. or be a four sided shape thingy

Regards Alan (plo8 crown firmly on head champ)

• edited April 2015
    iandon74252.50  JCG4525747.50  67Bhoys03£7.50bugalus104£5.50burnham0905£4Darlomark_06£3.50HOLLYWHIT07 HENDRIK6208

Read it and weep Bonny Prince Hendo!
  • edited April 2015
    iandon 74252.50     JCG45 25747.50     67Bhoys 0 3 £7.50 bugalus1 0 4 £5.50 burnham09 0 5 £4 Darlomark_ 0 6 £3.50 HOLLYWHIT 0 7   HENDRIK62 0 8 Read it and weep Bonny Prince Hendo!
    Posted by 67Bhoys

Well played Craig lad, always nice to get a FT and a cash bonus
    and WP hendo for ..oh wait .not on the FT ..scrub that...

had a little practise sesh ready for thursday
    https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/tabs.png') 0px -2325px" scope="col">Player Namehttps://www.skypoker.com/img/site/tabs.png') 100% -2380px" scope="col">Chipshttps://www.skypoker.com/img/site/tabs.png') 0px -2325px" scope="col">Rankhttps://www.skypoker.com/img/site/tabs.png') 0px -2325px" scope="col">Prize

panderys1800001£14.80
    ginn0702£8.80
    13unlucky03£6
    sean196004£4.40
    noviceplay05£3.20
    ajmilton06£2.80
    mariner091360001£27
    C_horse02£16.20
    DavidCassi03£10.80
    darthpia04 
    ajmilton05 
    Headman55506

alway's nice to get on the FT ..obv's a cash being a bonus 
    IT'S THURSDAY and Hendo is going DOWN 

Regards Alan(plo8 FT regular)
  • edited April 2015
    Very well played sir 67 of Bhoys, you are certainly holding a rich vein of form and consistently out playing the opposition, watching the self proclaimed champ fall to your blade it seems unlikely he can mount a serious challenge on Thursday.
    With other luminaries such as the tiger and big bad mike from the pink castle, Suzy who plays with the crest of belsibub, the magical w4lock and many other expert knights I feel I shall require a large army and lady variance to be my muse, but I feel all hope is lost for sir AJ unless the magical blondes from Artois make an appearance and save the day.

As a side note my performance last night was somewhat impaired as I was simultaneously on the FT of a 2 card luck box Bounty hunter and some of the get it in the middle madness may have crept into my hi lol game on the above mentioned FT bubble.

Clunk, clank ( borrowed some from a friend)

The pretender.
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: A Challenge for No-limit Hold'em players! Can you handle it? Thursday night is the BIG One! Tonight It's Sunday FSOP League and Team AJ and The Blond's. : I am sincerely considering a rethink given your form of late, I may have to avoid confrontation and rely on others taking you out, as indeed happened to the champ when he last tried to take me on, patently he was so scared of facing me it adversely affected his game......clank (yep that was the other one ;-))
    Posted by HENDRIK62

So this is why you asked me to play tonite ;)

• edited April 2015
    Well bonny prince Hendo, round up your Outlaws, your little Jon(he is little), that fair midden Samantha and Friar Jac.  Bring your minions by the tens, and you could also enlist that slippery sellsword with the hideous doublet, who hails from the land of nervous sheep. Let the Joust commence!
    Posted by 67Bhoys

On that note, I'm in :)
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: A Challenge for No-limit Hold'em players! Can you handle it? Thursday night is the BIG One! Hendo is going down! : On that note, I'm in :)
    Posted by samantha25
    *Note to self*

Turn chat off tonight :-)
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: A Challenge for No-limit Hold'em players! Can you handle it? Thursday night is the BIG One! Hendo is going down! : On that note, I'm in :)
    Posted by samantha25
    The fair Maiden (sorry for the typo in the previous post;)), well she was fair the last time I saw her, but it is totally dependent on Wella's cheapest product this week, has come to the rescue of the pretender Hendo, who after losing his 2nd gauntlet, slunk back to the forest of Trolls, with tales of woe.

But hark, I hear you say, what about the rest of the Outlaw gang?  Little Jon has fled the country in panic, in fear of the mighty AJ no doubt, Friar Jac has returned to his cloisters to pray that the pretender Hendo sees sense and does not pursue the crown any longer.  The tens have not yet rallied to the young Hendos banner, which leaves him the only option left, Sir Slippery of the Slime Water.

• edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: A Challenge for No-limit Hold'em players! Can you handle it? Thursday night is the BIG One! Hendo is going down! : *Note to self* Turn chat off tonight :-)
    Posted by VespaPX

just pray for good table draws ;) altho... you have 2 tables normally to pray for! ha

• edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: A Challenge for No-limit Hold'em players! Can you handle it? Thursday night is the BIG One! Hendo is going down! : The fair Maiden (sorry for the typo in the previous post;)), well she was fair the last time I saw her, but it is totally dependent on Wella's cheapest product this week, has come to the rescue of the pretender Hendo, who after losing his 2nd gauntlet, slunk back to the forest of Trolls, with tales of woe. But hark, I hear you say, what about the rest of the Outlaw gang?  Little Jon has fled the country in panic, in fear of the mighty AJ no doubt, Friar Jac has returned to his cloisters to pray that the pretender Hendo sees sense and does not pursue the crown any longer.  The tens have not yet rallied to the young Hendos banner, which leaves him the only option left, Sir Slippery of the Slime Water.
    Posted by 67Bhoys

I even googled 'midden' to see if it was some kind of mythical creature :)

Will crack the whip and see if I can get any of the work shy teamies in ;)

Infact I shall pay them if it keeps slippy away!
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: A Challenge for No-limit Hold'em players! Can you handle it? Thursday night is the BIG One! Hendo is going down! : I even googled 'midden' to see if it was some kind of mythical creature :) Will crack the whip and see if I can get any of the work shy teamies in ;) Infact I shall pay them if it keeps slippy away!
    Posted by samantha25
    Oh.......is it a word?
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: A Challenge for No-limit Hold'em players! Can you handle it? Thursday night is the BIG One! Hendo is going down! : Oh.......is it a word?
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    this was as far as I got before I wanted to slap you "midden, also kitchen midden"
  • edited April 2015

Do you guys honestly think I am so easily suggestible that you can bait me into cancelling whatever social functions I have going tonight just to play your silly little PLO game? Seriously folks, grow up, and please don’t include me in any of your childish banter from this point on.

PS – I am in and I am going to destroy you all.

• edited April 2015
    Looking forward to tonight's PLO8 comps. To help my transition I am going to try a new tactic, cover 2 of the cards and play using the ones I can see. Should always mean my hand is stronger than I think too, cannot fail.

See you on the tables later.
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: A Challenge for No-limit Hold'em players! Can you handle it? Thursday night is the BIG One! Hendo is going down! : Oh.......is it a word?
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    ;-)