You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Last Vegas....

13»

Comments

• edited June 2015
    Good luck to all going anyway, run good an have fun! Don't come back married like I did ��
  • edited June 2015
    Bloody hell! That sounds like a story...
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Last Vegas....:
     There were loads of Vegas packages given away this year and I thought there was a really well thought out plan to give some to different types of players, it was possible to win them in super-sats and to get them through freerolls. My understanding is that this package was one that came up at the last minute and I thought it made sense to offer it to people playing poker right now.  I certainly did not say that low stakes players are not loyal, my point was totally that people who play are loyal players, whether they play high stakes or low stakes, my point was totally that people who posted to say they had no chance of getting 1000 points because they are infrequent players or they do not play at all are not as loyal as the regulars that this promotion was intending to reward.  As in all of these things my surprise is that people seem confused that when Sky Poker offers promotions and rewards they aim them at people who play on the site.
    Posted by NChanning

Amen.