You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

chancers,river mechants and bully boys

13»

Comments

• edited January 2010

hi
    just a note to say im fed up with muppet calls
    my last 2 hands where kk up against 44 i lost

the next was aq against 45 unsuited
    i went all in both times
    so no telling me you played it wrong

first hand was beatern by 3 fours

second was beatern by a flush on one of his cards

how can theses people belive they play poker

please i dont want people giving advice
    just how you would feel if these your hands

sara36dd
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: chancers,river mechants and bully boys:
    hi just a note to say im fed up with muppet calls my last 2 hands where kk up against 44 i lost the next was aq against 45 unsuited i went all in both times so no telling me you played it wrong first hand was beatern by 3 fours second was beatern by a flush on one of his cards how can theses people bealive they play poker please i dont want people giving advice just how you would feel if these your hands sara36dd
    Posted by sara36dd08
    I  would feel gutted.
  • edited January 2010
    hi just a note to say im fed up with muppet calls my last 2 hands where kk up against 44 i lost the next was aq against 45 unsuited i went all in both times so no telling me you played it wrong first hand was beatern by 3 fours second was beatern by a flush on one of his cards how can theses people belive they play poker please i dont want people giving advice just how you would feel if these your hands sara36dd
    Posted by sara36dd08
    i would think "oh, i run bad", swear a bit, and then realise it's going to happen once in 5 times on the first hand and once in 3 times on the second hand and move on.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: chancers,river mechants and bully boys : i would think "oh, i run bad", swear a bit, and then realise it's going to happen once in 5 times on the first hand and once in 3 times on the second hand and move on.
    Posted by Deadluck
    That would seem a very reasonable response.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: chancers,river mechants and bully boys :   Honored,m8 that comming from you.Well done in the game last night.
    Posted by charlyb8
    ty m8y to kind !

lol i just payed into my 1st omaha mtt and won ,

beginners luck lol

over and out roborover !

• edited January 2010
    Hi Charly m8,must say i totally agree with your thread m8.but this is to be expected in on-line play. As you said m8"its not a moan"...i hear where you are coming from m8. Remember m8,if youre playing within your bankroll(as im sure you are)...it dont matter,its fun and just enjoy it for what it is. gl at the tables m8. Fitz. P.S />    ROVER is a *star*
    Posted by fitzer14
    mmmm now would that be a :

a shooting star,

a falling star,

a bright star,

or one of those stars that talk bs lol

ty m8y,

over and out roborover !