You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Punta Cana FAQ

13»

Comments

• edited September 2015
    Dan any news on how to qualify other than playing or reaching vip status or what ever it's called, sorry heads a big muggy today. I need a chance to have a holiday lol
  • edited September 2015
    The Road to Punta Cana Returns 

The Road to Punta Cana has begun at Sky Poker and you could win the trip of a lifetime this September! 

We're giving eight luxury packages to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic, each worth £4,000 in our dedicated Punta Cana satellites. The satellites run daily from Monday 31st August and start from as little as £1.84, all courtesy of Sky Poker! 

Nice email skypoker
    Bit late though as received today! 
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Punta Cana FAQ:
    The Road to Punta Cana Returns  The Road to Punta Cana has begun at  Sky Poker  and you could win the trip of a lifetime this September!  We're giving eight luxury packages to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic, each worth £4,000 in our dedicated Punta Cana satellites. The satellites run daily from Monday 31st August and start from as little as £1.84, all courtesy of Sky Poker!  Nice email skypoker Bit late though as received today! 
    Posted by GELDY

I will check this for you, it sounds as though the wrong email may have been sent out. The Race To Punta Cana begins on October 1st which is a different promotion.
  • edited September 2015
    Dan any news on how to qualify other than playing or reaching vip status or what ever it's called, sorry heads a big muggy today. I need a chance to have a holiday lol
    Posted by Darkangel7
    See my above post!
  • edited September 2015
    THE NUMBER OF PACKAGES AVAILABLE IN SUNDAY'S FINAL HAS NOW BEEN INCREASED TO 9.
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Punta Cana FAQ : See my above post!
    Posted by Sky_Dan
    it's ok qualified for sundays semi from an all in sat, so that extra package will be mine!!! hahahaha (in my dreams!!)
  • edited September 2015
    I saw this morning, vwp.