You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

tikay's tittle-tattle......

edited July 2009 in Poker Chat

Home!

Arrived Gatters from Vegas this morning, bad flight, never slept all night. 12 mile jam on M25, 4 mile jam on M1, marvellous.

Any sane man would take an early night. But I fancy some deepstack action.

The new (to me) £20 Deepie is at 7.15 - I'm up for that. And the £5 one at 8.15 - two Deepies would do nicely.

Then I saw the Mick Jenn one is tonight, nice big field - at 7pm.

Hmm......

What to do?

Comments

• edited July 2009

First decision made - I've entered the 19.15 £20 Deepie.

• edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: tikay's tittle-tattle......:
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi Tikay, great to see your safely back even though the travelling sounds awful! sigh. oh well you can forget that now!

Just to fill you in on the 22 sleepstak, it is a great tournie, and so much fun. Im 3/5 cashes at the moment, and i believe Madmoo is 5/5!

Im playing both the 22 and the mickjenn one. Thanks again for your excellent blogging and hard work in Vegas it is appreciated

Greg
  • edited July 2009
    Welcome back Sir TK, I think you should enter Mick's tourney,  quaility field tonight....Test your metal.....:)

• edited July 2009
    yes come on mr kendall surely this is wat they invented mini view for m8, 
  • edited July 2009

What - TWO Table? At my age?
  • edited July 2009
    yes come on mr kendall surely this is wat they invented mini view for m8, 
    Posted by mickjenn1
    Mini-View? With my eyes? I struggle to maxi-view!

I'll enter now. It'll be "tikay1", which is my Private Account, not "Tikay10", my PTP Account though.
  • edited July 2009
    A youngster like you could manage 3 surely
  • edited July 2009
    heres a delimea for you sir... yes the 7.15 deepstack (that goes without question) and 8.15 if you fancy more of the same, .. mickjenns trny is also a deepie, 5k chips 12 min blinds.... BUT also the GOOD open tonight with 10 min blinds, 4k GTD.... looks like Teeks you might be doing 4 tables at once ;-)

Me personally im doing the mickjenn, 20 deep and 4k gtd
  • edited July 2009

Registered for the Mick Jenn Deepie at 7pm, & the 7.15pm £20 Deepie.

Not slept for 2 days. I must be mad.
  • edited July 2009
    Registered for the Mick Jenn Deepie at 7pm, & the 7.15pm £20 Deepie. Not slept for 2 days. I must be mad.
    Posted by Tikay10
    you didnt christen it a sleepstak for nothing i suspect zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • edited July 2009
    heres a delimea for you sir... yes the 7.15 deepstack (that goes without question) and 8.15 if you fancy more of the same, .. mickjenns trny is also a deepie, 5k chips 12 min blinds.... BUT also the GOOD open tonight with 10 min blinds, 4k GTD.... looks like Teeks you might be doing 4 tables at once ;-)
    Posted by FlashFlush
    The 9pm as well?

Yikes.

Well I'll probz be out of one or both of the other two by then, so take that as a "maybe Baby".
  • edited July 2009
    Hi Sir Tony tikay Of Kendall

WELCOME HOME

I told my wife you just could not resist playing poker when you got back, sigh, oh well I suppose you can rest cos they are sleepstacks.

Be good to talk to you later.

Glad you got home safely, hows the cat ?, you are probs sat in your briefs T shirt and socks.

• edited July 2009
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi TK, nice to see you back and well done in Vegas. The Mickjen tourney is a good one, its a bit different being 10 handed. Gl in whatever you choose.
  • edited July 2009
    you are probs sat in your briefs T shirt and socks.
    Posted by acebarry10
    I worry about you sometimes Barry:)
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: tikay's tittle-tattle...... : I worry about you sometimes Barry:)
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    lol I know he likes to be comfy, and why not :)
  • edited July 2009
            Heeeyyyy   TK  ...just  for you mate !!
    "It's very nice to go travelling ,  but  it's oh so nice to come home"  !!

A little Dean Martin .. with a vodka perambulator to chill out with !!!

glk  benny
  • edited July 2009
    Get to play many tournaments in Vegas this time Tikay?

LOL
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: tikay's tittle-tattle...... : Hi TK, nice to see you back and well done in Vegas. The Mickjen tourney is a good one, its a bit different being 10 handed. Gl in whatever you choose.
    Posted by MADMOO
    I hear Congrats are in order Moo, for your run of Results in the £20 Deepie?

Nice one.
  • edited July 2009
    Hi Sir Tony tikay Of Kendall WELCOME HOME I told my wife you just could not resist playing poker when you got back, sigh, oh well I suppose you can rest cos they are sleepstacks. Be good to talk to you later. Glad you got home safely, hows the cat ?, you are probs sat in your briefs T shirt and socks.
    Posted by acebarry10
    Thnks Barry.

Let's just say I'm "comfy" & have made myself at home.....I leave the rest to your imagination.

The cat? Not seen him yet. He's probz sulking.

I'll not be able to chat much tonight if I'm 2-Tabling on Mini-View, but yes, it'd be good to see you on the Rail, as always.
  • edited July 2009
    Good to have you back TK.
    Well done on the great reports!
    See you on MickJenns tourney.
  • edited July 2009
    Get to play many tournaments in Vegas this time Tikay? LOL
    Posted by Chompy_imo
    I know I never cashed in any!

In one 10,000 chip affair, I was down to 800 before the end of Level 1, ran it up to 90,000 by the time we were 12 handed, & failed to final or even Cash......

• edited July 2009
    Good to have you back TK. Well done on the great reports! See you on MickJenns tourney.
    Posted by Huck_Nall
    Thank you Mr F.
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: tikay's tittle-tattle...... : I hear Congrats are in order Moo, for your run of Results in the £20 Deepie? Nice one.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thank you TK :)
  • edited July 2009

Just a brag Tony but did you notice I took down the 5 0 0 again in your absence?
  • edited July 2009
    Just a brag Tony but did you notice I took down the 5 0 0 again in your absence?
    Posted by Huck_Nall
    Sure did, well done you, too!

I gather you are on a bit of a "heater" - enjoy it while it lasts! But I know you, of all people can take the good with the bad, & when the Poker Gods are being cruel, you take your beats like a man. I don't think I've ever heard you whinge, in fact. Top Man You.

You can judge folks by how they take their beats - in poker, as in life. A bit of rain in our face now & then does us no harm, & shows character.
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: tikay's tittle-tattle...... : Sure did, well done you, too! I gather you are on a bit of a "heater" - enjoy it while it lasts! But I know you, of all people can take the good with the bad, & when the Poker Gods are being cruel, you take your beats like a man. I don't think I've ever heard you whinge, in fact. Top Man You. You can judge folks by how they take their beats - in poker, as in life. A bit of rain in our face now & then does us no harm, & shows character.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Ut Oh

God knows what that makes me :S i dred to imagine,

Answers on a postcard please.. (but address it to the north pole or sumwhere)
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: tikay's tittle-tattle...... : Thnks Barry. Let's just say I'm "comfy" & have made myself at home.....I leave the rest to your imagination. The cat? Not seen him yet. He's probz sulking. I'll not be able to chat much tonight if I'm 2-Tabling on Mini-View, but yes, it'd be good to see you on the Rail, as always.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Ill still be there watching, even if you cant talk, its no probs, I can also tell you I won 1 tourny, 2x3rds and 5 cashes in consecutive freerolls.
     In you own words Happy Days
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: tikay's tittle-tattle...... : Ill still be there watching, even if you cant talk, its no probs, I can also tell you I won 1 tourny, 2x3rds and 5 cashes in consecutive freerolls.  In you own words Happy Days
    Posted by acebarry10
    Great stuff - just like The Blades, eh?

Well done!
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: tikay's tittle-tattle...... : Great stuff - just like The Blades, eh? Well done!
    Posted by Tikay10
    LOL yes tikay, just 1 other nthing, if and when you get the time, take a little trip to "the shed" in the forum and enter the discussion "spot the sausage" click on the link and you will see one of your colleagues shouild be right up your street ;)

• edited July 2009

My Final "Vegas '09" Blog  - "Vegas '09 - It's a wrap" has just gone up.

I've really enjoyed writing them, but even more fun was the comments & Feeeback, thank you all.