You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

tikay's tittle-tattle......

Comments

• edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: tikay's tittle-tattle......:
    In Response to Re: tikay's tittle-tattle...... : LOL yes tikay, just 1 other nthing, if and when you get the time, take a little trip to "the shed" in the forum and enter the discussion "spot the sausage" click on the link and you will see one of your colleagues shouild be right up your street ;)
    Posted by acebarry10
    I'll take a look Barry, but it might be tomorrow.
  • edited July 2009
    Hi Tikay

Welcome Home you have been missed at the tables.

Your coverage of Las Vegas was great

Tiggsxx
  • edited July 2009
    My Final "Vegas '09" Blog  - "Vegas '09 - It's a wrap" has just gone up. I've really enjoyed writing them, but even more fun was the comments & Feeeback, thank you all.
    Posted by Tikay10

They've been a fantastic read.. especially Pants Man.. cheers Tikay, and welcome home.

• edited July 2009

Thanks Tig, Nosey.
  • edited July 2009

Most enjoyable evening tonight.

I played Mick Jenn's Tourney, & the £22 Deepie.

Mick Jenn's Tourney got a stunning 200+ runners (42nd, 30 paid),

The £22 Deepie got 23 runners, & I ended up 5th for £50 - gotta be happy with that.

Invested £29, & got £50 back, so a good night, and a bit of profit - can't be bad.

Not sure about tomorrow yet - might play Live, at Luton, but if not, I'll play the £22 Deepie again,  the 8.15 £5 Deepie, too.

Well done all who cashed in both Tourneys tonight.
  • edited July 2009

Will TK and the In Poker team be covering the Aug Deepstack at DTD?
  • edited July 2009
    Will TK and the In Poker team be covering the Aug Deepstack at DTD?
    Posted by Huck_Nall
    Yes Roy, In-Poker will be there on Sunday 2nd August for the £300 Deepstack.

It actually returns to DTD at the end of the month for the APAT Amateur World Championships.

In between, it goes to Luton for the GUKPT, Nottingham for the British Masters Tour, & London for an LPC Event.*

* All subject to conformation.
  • edited July 2009
    I have qualified by satellite for the Deepstack and have entered the APAT Omaha and main event, so I shall see you there!
  • edited July 2009
    Good day Mr Tikay sir,

Nice to see you back in the land of the righteous.

You did well to turn a profit last night because, as you would have so rightly put it...you were as shattered as a shatterdy thing!!

I have it from the cats "mieowth" that you have been sorely missed at home too!

Cheers,

Mike.
  • edited July 2009
    Good day Mr Tikay sir, Nice to see you back in the land of the righteous. You did well to turn a profit last night because, as you would have so rightly put it...you were as shattered as a shatterdy thing!! I have it from the cats "mieowth" that you have been sorely missed at home too! Cheers, Mike.
    Posted by bobcat52
    Thank you.

I was a little tired, yes, but I'm fully back up to speed now.

I took a bunch of 'photos of Angell - my cat - this morning, & I'll prob stick them on my next blog.
  • edited July 2009
    glad ur back tk,,we missed ya ..love you xxx..
  • edited July 2009

Have decided to swerve Luton tonight, & have entered the.....

7pm ???????? £10 Deepstack Community Jobbie. 10 seater, nice.

And the ....

7.15pm £22 Deepie.

So I'll be asleep until about 9pm, then we can play some proper poker.

Anyone up for a Last-Longer in either?

The Lastest-Longerist gets a Large Up & a Shout-Out on Thursday's Show.
  • edited July 2009
    Have decided to swerve Luton tonight, & have entered the..... 7pm ???????? £10 Deepstack Community Jobbie. 10 seater, nice. And the .... 7.15pm £22 Deepie. So I'll be asleep until about 9pm, then we can play some proper poker. Anyone up for a Last-Longer in either? The Lastest-Longerist gets a Large Up & a Shout-Out on Thursday's Show.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Im up for a last longer, was bit diappointed bubbling the trny AGAIN last night, but these r my fav trnys so ill do a LL with you on both deepies, gl i may even do the open tonight as well after coming 15th last night
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: tikay's tittle-tattle...... : Im up for a last longer, was bit diappointed bubbling the trny AGAIN last night, but these r my fav trnys so ill do a LL with you on both deepies, gl i may even do the open tonight as well after coming 15th last night
    Posted by FlashFlush
    You were a shade unlucky last night.

So, the L-L so far is

Flash-Flush

tikay1

It can be EITHER Tourney, or both. Bring it on!
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: tikay's tittle-tattle...... : Im up for a last longer, was bit diappointed bubbling the trny AGAIN last night, but these r my fav trnys so ill do a LL with you on both deepies, gl i may even do the open tonight as well after coming 15th last night
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Just noticed its the bounty hunter tonight so i WONT be doing that, Just the 7pm and 7.15 for me, ill go for a L-L in both :-) what do u get if u outlast me?
  • edited July 2009
    I'm in both so count me in
  • edited July 2009
    TK  of course you'll Last Longer than me,  i'll be dancing while your sleeping !!!   (doh)

You'll wake up, and miss me doing a Pirouette out the door !!   BUT   your on .. oh i dont multi table so if i'm out of the first quick .. i'll be in the 2nd !!
  • edited July 2009
    Yup im up for a L L in both:)

I really enjoyed the sleepstak last night, lets hope these tournies can stay and remain sucessful.

Chin up Charlie you will get a good cash soon m8. no doubt
  • edited July 2009
    As  expected ..TK wins the L-L with me, i was dancing while  TK was asleep (zzzz) 

ok  ok   well done TK (your the best )
  • edited July 2009
    WD charles (flashflush) for WINNING the tikay sleepstak

And i got 2nd in the 22 sleepstak jobbie so well done me too:) nothing like self praise
  • edited July 2009
    WD charles (flashflush) for WINNING the tikay sleepstak And i got 2nd in the 22 sleepstak jobbie so well done me too:) nothing like self praise
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Well done both of you.

I guess I have to mention it on tomorrow's Show, as promised, sigh.
  • edited July 2009
    i got 15th in Tikays tourney....worth a mention? ....no, thought not...............i'll get my coat.............taxi for one plz
  • edited July 2009
    WD charles (flashflush) for WINNING the tikay sleepstak And i got 2nd in the 22 sleepstak jobbie so well done me too:) nothing like self praise
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Ty greg

Yeh well done to you also, pitty u took me out on bubble though :( cud of been a VERY profitable evening otherwise
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: tikay's tittle-tattle...... : Well done both of you. I guess I have to mention it on tomorrow's Show, as promised, sigh.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Can you mention that i knocked freezer out too? or is that pushing it?
  • edited July 2009
    that can lead to giving secrets away!!!!
  • edited July 2009

Huge fun on Sky Poker this evening, probably the best Sky Poker Rail Atmo I've ever known.

I played the 60 runner tikay Sleepie, no joy at all, busted about halfway I think. It was "be careful what you wish for", as I needed a hand, found Queens in a 3 or 4 way jobbie, (in fact I was behind Pre-Flop, too), & got busto'd by Quads! No better way of exiting a Tourney, imo.

In the £22, 25 runner Deepie, I finished 8th of 25 - a bit short of hands & situations, & I chose the wrong spot to shove with a small pair - smack bang into a big pair. This is a bad thing.

So, £33 invested, return zilch. I shall need to find a job soon.

The craic on the Rail was just hilarious. I never realised how much the regular players dislike the notion of conspircy theories & the "it's rigged" stuff, but I sure found out tonight, the teasing, gentle as it as, was non-stop. In truth, I should not have joined in, & I did, for which I apologise, but it was all in good fun. 

Every single beat was met with a chorus of "ITS RIGGED", "FIX", or "I'm writing to Sky-Des", & my sides are hurting from laughing so much.

The regulars know the score, & I don't think I'll ever reply to an "it's Rigged" thread again - there's no point, the players know what's what.

A wonderful evening, let's hope for more of the same.
  • edited July 2009
    i got 15th in Tikays tourney....worth a mention? ....no, thought not...............i'll get my coat.............taxi for one plz
    Posted by mike1975
    14th, yes, 15th, no. ;)
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: tikay's tittle-tattle...... : Can you mention that i knocked freezer out too? or is that pushing it?
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    No, I can't - but I'll ask Richard to mention it.
  • edited July 2009

I will not be Online on Thursday evening, as I'm doing the Show, but I'm on PTP Duty on Friday, so I'll play the £22 Deepie, plus some cash, & the 9pm Biggie.

I'll be back on Saturday though - hope to see many of you then.

• edited July 2009

1am Thursday - new Blog just gone up - "Traning Cats & Dogs".